[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

"
kodr wrote:
After testing multiple instant skills, I chose to use Vortex + Arcane Surge + Culling Strike.

It slows down enemies if needed, apply chill for Celestial Punishment, and cull when needed as well.

My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kodr/characters?characterName=Papy_Marteau

I like the idea of chill as a defensive mechanism and for Celestial Punishment but does culling strike really work? I thought that damage over time does not count as "hit". Further, I think culling is better with Smite for the 10% attack speed.

Edit: Celestrial Punishment only works with freeze not chill...
Last edited by Augustiner_1328 on Jan 7, 2019, 5:42:05 AM
Hello.

New player here. I have already level 58 and a lot of fun with this build.

Also I have a few noob questions. :)

I say that i should switch to LL at level 62. What is LL and what stats should i have to switch to LL?

At level 58 I can use 3 auras is it ok to my level? I have all passives from your build for aura mana reserved. How can I boost number of avtive auras. Just rise my mana?

Thank you for your time and this build :)

Edit: Made my character public so you can check it if you want. :)
Last edited by Redoran321 on Jan 7, 2019, 12:45:52 PM
"
Redoran321 wrote:
Hello.

New player here. I have already level 58 and a lot of fun with this build.

Also I have a few noob questions. :)

I say that i should switch to LL at level 62. What is LL and what stats should i have to switch to LL?

At level 58 I can use 3 auras is it ok to my level? I have all passives from your build for aura mana reserved. How can I boost number of avtive auras. Just rise my mana?

Thank you for your time and this build :)

Edit: Made my character public so you can check it if you want. :)

One thing to always keep in mind for aura reservation: Since auras reserve a percentage of your maximum mana instead of a flat value, increasing/decreasing your mana pool will never change how many auras you can have. Only changes to mana reservation can help with that.

For LL, that stands for Low Life. That means a build that reserves enough health to be <30% max HP so that you can take the Pain Attunement node for a permanent 30% more damage. You will want to have Shav's before doing this, otherwise any chaos damage will kill you. Once you have the chestpiece, you actually get to LL by using the Prism Guardian shield. It gives the auras socketed in it Blood Magic (so they reserve life) and 50% reduced mana reserved. With that shield equipped and the right passives (looks like you're only missing the Leadership node), you can have Haste, Discipline, and Wrath in the shield to sit at ~1% health.

As for having more auras, just swapping to LL should be all you need. Purity of Elements, Vitality, and Herald of Thunder will all fit being reserved to mana.
Hello, thank you very much for the build. I love the build!

I have a question about my skills. I got the resistances cap with the gear and changed purity of element by dread banner and herald of purity. Do you think that change is worth it?

This is my character, how could I improve it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arkul78/characters

I'm sorry for my English.

a greeting
Last edited by arkul78 on Jan 7, 2019, 5:19:41 PM
hi,
thanks for the build look awesome... but have problem with ES and Damage... this is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/pQksVY3u

Have follow the guide on lightining damage + vitality but my damage is low and shield is about only 8k... how can improve my damage and ES?

Thanks for the reply...
Is this still considered the best version? https://pastebin.com/5u4cYThm

Is there an updated variant?
livejamie
Is it that I am missing the enfeeble on gloves, really what is getting me from feeling like I can continue through the Atlas T11 and onwards.
Cause I now run into syndicate that kills me almost one shot, and some map combinations and monsters tend to really hurt. Most boss fights now can be a problem.

The build from the main setup, seems not to have that much CHAOS resist, is that correct. I have added some through the rings, but I think I need more. How is the org build handling that?

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong or need to look at for further progression would be very welcome.

Regards.
"
ztilleto wrote:
Is it that I am missing the enfeeble on gloves, really what is getting me from feeling like I can continue through the Atlas T11 and onwards.
Cause I now run into syndicate that kills me almost one shot, and some map combinations and monsters tend to really hurt. Most boss fights now can be a problem.

The build from the main setup, seems not to have that much CHAOS resist, is that correct. I have added some through the rings, but I think I need more. How is the org build handling that?

Any tips on what I might be doing wrong or need to look at for further progression would be very welcome.

Regards.

You're profile is still set to private, so I can't check it out
If anybody is looking to buy a full item build for this let me know. Rather sell it to someone who is interested in playing this and have fun then make money. I'm able to clear up to t15/ some 16's at lv 85 without even having full gears and enchants.This build is extremely fun and one of the funnest I have done in my league's experiences. Hit me up ingame @ TemperedTemplarr
"
Townsfoe wrote:

You're profile is still set to private, so I can't check it out

Sorry I thought I had unchecked all the things in private settings. But the char tab wasn't.

Should be now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info