[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Skura wrote:
I have killed everything with the build currently, without bodyswap. I can not see 3 million dps in this build

fact: the build is too expensive for what he can,
can not recommend the build so.

Welp, the nerf does hit very hard. For the price tag, i'd say it's not worth doing anymore. It was one of the best builds in delve, but now it's just a strong build, nothing more than what you would expect for the high price.

"
Chalyps wrote:
Just corrupted this:

Currently using Doedres gloves, should I get ele weakness, enfeeble or temporal chains on it?

I would probably use enfeeble, but ele weakness is really good too, especially if you don't have corrupted pens.

"
Rainmaker_JLN wrote:
Hey, thanks for your nice build! (:
Ive a question regarding the 6link sockets. Whats the best gem configuration for 2b-1r-3w?
You mentioned that there are cheaper and more powerfull builds with the same playstyle.
Could you recommend a guide?
Thanks in advance!

frenzy - faster attacks - GMP - multistrike - combustion - lightning penetration

For the guys playing std after betrayal league...it should be viable still ? no POB ? :(
Why in "Soul of Arakaali" you don´t choose "Shock and Horror"?... Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Jeyken75 on Jan 10, 2019, 1:54:13 AM
"
Jeyken75 wrote:
Why in "Soul of Arakaali" you don´t choose "Shock and Horror"?... Thanks in advance...

I just didn't have it already as it is totally pointless, you are shock immune while having arcane surge, which is all the time. It only offers a minor advantage against Minotaur.

Also, congratulations on your ban.
"
Eko13 wrote:

For the guys playing std after betrayal league...it should be viable still ? no POB ? :(

I tested it in standard after delve to make sure it's still viable. It is. Depth 600+ is still no problem, shaper still gets deleted, uber elder is about the same, you still mostly loose time to the add phases.

If you really need a PoB you can check my lvl97hiero in standard, it's still available publicly.
I'm curious how this compares to the Arc/Ball/Teleport builds that have ES on hit from Watchers Eye and/or Spider aura + boots?

Damage wise and survivability?
IGN: SoulCinder
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
I'm curious how this compares to the Arc/Ball/Teleport builds that have ES on hit from Watchers Eye and/or Spider aura + boots?

Damage wise and survivability?

Well, nothing prevents you from using arc, lightning warp and ball lightning with a disc on hit jewel.
I suppose you are comparing it to the lowlife occultist versions. For short, occultist is more damage (about 40% more), more utility with spider aura and double curse, more mapping speed because no mana issues, HoA, shatters from crits, but a little bit less defensive because no vaal pact, less resistances and a slightly smaller hp pool (maxes at around 10k, where you can reach 12k with the hiero).

Don't do elementalist.
Can you post PoB link?
Last edited by Vocasek9 on Jan 18, 2019, 5:07:28 AM
Hi. I usually don't play on standard, but this build is interesting. And I have some spare currency so why not.

In Skyroth Boots use link - Purity of Ice - Blood Magic Support - Enlighten and Purity of Lightning in separated socket.

I dont understand why are in this build Skyforth fully linked? If i use Purity of Ice - Blood Magic Support - Enlighten - Purity of Lightning, then i dont have enough mana/life.

I also use Clarity.

https://pastebin.com/fReWS8a9

I am stupid. Mana reserved. It
is works fine now.

But I have qestion. I want use Clarity, Disciple, 3 purity and Herald of Ash. Is it good idea get Herald of Ash instead of Enlighten?

New PoB https://pastebin.com/JF3RH4x0

Last edited by Vocasek9 on Jan 19, 2019, 8:19:38 AM
apologies if its been asked before,
but the link you refer to at the start says on the first line build dead from 3.5 dont play

i enjoy the pp vd build style this would be my second, are they all dead or is it just that this isnt as strong as it was but still a cut above the others?

sorry for my ignorance im still a bit new and returning after 6 months out
"
lukeyp87 wrote:
apologies if its been asked before,
but the link you refer to at the start says on the first line build dead from 3.5 dont play

i enjoy the pp vd build style this would be my second, are they all dead or is it just that this isnt as strong as it was but still a cut above the others?

sorry for my ignorance im still a bit new and returning after 6 months out

Poet's pen isn't dead but the 2 strongest way to play it (indigon and zerphri's) took a big hit. If you want to play Poet's pen VD and have a decent budget/ will play more than 3 days, I recommend Lowlife crit occultist.

"
Vocasek9 wrote:

But I have qestion. I want use Clarity, Disciple, 3 purity and Herald of Ash. Is it good idea get Herald of Ash instead of Enlighten?

Short answer is no, you want to have about half of your mana unreserved to be able to cast expensive frenzies for more spell damage, and to avoid having your leech stop when reaching full.
That said, with enough mana reserved corrupted jewels, you can have herald of ash on a 2nd elder ring and still have a decent mana pool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info