[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

MOST FUN BUILD I HAVE EVER PLAYED PERIOD AND I'M SAYING THAT POST INDIGON NERF :)
will this guide will be updatet to 3.5? would be great
Last edited by G0lDD1GG3R on Dec 16, 2018, 12:42:38 PM
I don't think there is anything to update, really. With legacy indigon going this route doesn't make much sense anymore, but with the new indigon...

25% spell damage per 200 mana used, up to 2000%.

That means We still need 9000-1000 Mana to spend that amount, which is more or less what we had. Overall This is a 75% less damage nerf to the build, but I'd say it still works just fine. We're still talking about 3-3.5 million shaper dps. It isn't as op as it was before, but it is still strong. No gear or tree changes. The double clarity watcher's eye isn't as good as it was in delve tho.
Thread updated to 3.5.
There isn't much to cover really... Build lost about 70% damage, the only change is that you should try to get an other dual mod on your watcher's eye. Rest is the same.
Kinda salty after 3.5 as this was my fave build. Exploring ways now to adapt to the indigon nerf in standard for more dps.

After the 2000 cap on indigon, am i right to say we no longer need as much unreserved mana, and hence able to run another aura like herald of ash, or even dropping a purity for Anger instead (higher mana reservation)?
"
angryteen wrote:
Kinda salty after 3.5 as this was my fave build. Exploring ways now to adapt to the indigon nerf in standard for more dps.

After the 2000 cap on indigon, am i right to say we no longer need as much unreserved mana, and hence able to run another aura like herald of ash, or even dropping a purity for Anger instead (higher mana reservation)?

Yes... kinda. In theory, it works. In reality, you will hit max mana and stop leeching all the time.

I didn't try without a clarity recovery rate jewel, maybe it actually works better. For clear, the build peeks at a maximum tooltip damage per ball of 86k now, which is half what I had when clearing before, and about 60% less for single target.

If you are trying to minmax it in standard with a legacy indigon, you now want cooldown recovery rate, as it is now a multiplier (it wasn't before). This makes flow untethered absolutely BIS. For additional auras, aspect of the spider is really nice (and very easy to acquire, just add it to your warlord's ring), or herald of ash. One is more clear, the other more tankiness, both are about the same damage. The only big change after betrayal nerfs is the goto endgame watcher's eye really.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
angryteen wrote:

Yes... kinda. In theory, it works. In reality, you will hit max mana and stop leeching all the time.

I didn't try without a clarity recovery rate jewel, maybe it actually works better. For clear, the build peeks at a maximum tooltip damage per ball of 86k now, which is half what I had when clearing before, and about 60% less for single target.

If you are trying to minmax it in standard with a legacy indigon, you now want cooldown recovery rate, as it is now a multiplier (it wasn't before). This makes flow untethered absolutely BIS. For additional auras, aspect of the spider is really nice (and very easy to acquire, just add it to your warlord's ring), or herald of ash. One is more clear, the other more tankiness, both are about the same damage. The only big change after betrayal nerfs is the goto endgame watcher's eye really.

Yeah! The build still clears like an absolute boss on heavily modded T16 content. Currently slotting Herald of Ash on an unset warlord ring with 3.2k unreserved mana(no clarity recovery watchers), and it feels really smooth and satisfying with the herald explosions. I peak at 95k tooltip per ball on clears with HoA.

I really do feel the nerf on big single target boss fights. Perhaps removing Bodyswap and +1 VD enchant is BIS for these fights now.

Do you mean to not use a watchers with clarity recovery? what other mods will you recommend?
Can you add zerphis to this build? i mean their only like 10c.
"
liaamo wrote:
Can you add zerphis to this build? i mean their only like 10c.

It would be useless since the nerf. They are 10c for a reason.
This build feels SOOOOO much weaker than it did pre nerf.
I am struggling to kill guardians wtf...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info