[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
HeManNZ wrote:
Hey mate, I have a watchers eye with the mana to energy shield which is great. Would a double clarity with this and for example "damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds" work well as a cheaper double clarity option?

I don't recommend using that specific clarity mod, because it makes you reach full mana kinda randomely and messes up your leech/ divination distillate.
IMO, not worth the price, just use a single mod, and keep your exalts for more important minmaxing. Dual mod is one of the last upgrades of the build.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:

Did you buy the base with the enchant? I'm at like 200 chests looted in ulab without the enchant. Also when I enchanted my boots first time ever the enchant removed the special gilded implicit.

No, I bought a base that I enchanted myself in lab(I wanted to have a ilvl 69 base, for reason, and there was only 2 of them on the market at that time). If you enchant yourself from a white base, yo can use fossils to save time. I would recommend continuing uberlab, you seem to just be really unlucky.

Yeah, when I think about it now, it makes alot of sense. Should have done it that way but it's something cosmetic anyway so it has no impact.

When I got the current boots for my MS Jug, it took me also lot of runs to get that specific enchant, I probably rolled over 3-4 Life/Mana regen enchants, sometimes RNG is a bitch :D

Last edited by larsahh_ on Oct 29, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
hi guys i can to know witch belt is best for this build headhuntyer or the flow untethered?thank you

what gems for this should i be using?
Last edited by bum_hunter on Oct 29, 2018, 7:45:42 PM
"
bum_hunter wrote:

The ones you already use, that's the best combo with your colors.
"
bum_hunter wrote:

Can confirm, that's the best combo with these colors. I would however get an other indigon if I were you. The enchant is negligible compared to the 10% off perfect more spell damage.
So many peers have the mana recovery + %es jewel and it's price of 100 ex is so out of reach for me. What am I doing wrong :D

At least I got a consolidation prize:

"
bum_hunter wrote:

Btw dude i hope you see this because one of your healthy minds is in a totally wrong position :D

The one in the bottom left should be moved to cover Melding. Just check the guide it is very clear where the healthy minds should go.
Thanks for the amazing guide. I learned a lot from doing this build! This was my best build to go down in the Delve and to farm Uber Elder this season. Even getting him deathless wasn't a fluke anymore after training a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qr4j2Hi9Yo
"
CrisInuyasha wrote:
Thanks for the amazing guide. I learned a lot from doing this build! This was my best build to go down in the Delve and to farm Uber Elder this season. Even getting him deathless wasn't a fluke anymore after training a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qr4j2Hi9Yo

Heh! I saw your LL indigon setup in a highlight video, and it made me smile to see that was my exact setup ^^
Flasks are easely recognizable.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback, and keep up your good content! gl hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info