[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
DeDavini wrote:
alternative for the boots ? ...

nobody sell in hc delve...

Technically presence + rainbowstride/omeyocan/rare boots works. It is significantly worse though. Wouldn't recommend the build without skyforth though.

Could put a live search for trash to treasure as well since you can make your own skyforths with it.
On what depth are you
"
Ukonnit wrote:
On what depth are you

600. I'm not feeling like pushing deeper, the grind is starting to be quite repetitive. build should be fine up to 1000.
"
DeDavini wrote:

A bit late, but if you can get your hand on a "trash to treasure" prophecy, you can get skyforth guaranteed. You can even 30% qual and white sockets to get a pair like this:

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Ukonnit wrote:
On what depth are you

600. I'm not feeling like pushing deeper, the grind is starting to be quite repetitive. build should be fine up to 1000.

tnx for respond
Amazing build, thanks for sharing.
Having an absolute blast so far :)

Last edited by lolepple on Oct 28, 2018, 5:43:11 PM
"
lolepple wrote:
Amazing build, thanks for sharing.
Having an absolute blast so far :)

I would link the golem to the cwdt setup. Anyways, gl hf :)
Hey mate, I have a watchers eye with the mana to energy shield which is great. Would a double clarity with this and for example "damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds" work well as a cheaper double clarity option?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
DeDavini wrote:

A bit late, but if you can get your hand on a "trash to treasure" prophecy, you can get skyforth guaranteed. You can even 30% qual and white sockets to get a pair like this:

Did you buy the base with the enchant? I'm at like 200 chests looted in ulab without the enchant. Also when I enchanted my boots first time ever the enchant removed the special gilded implicit.
"
larsahh_ wrote:

Did you buy the base with the enchant? I'm at like 200 chests looted in ulab without the enchant. Also when I enchanted my boots first time ever the enchant removed the special gilded implicit.

No, I bought a base that I enchanted myself in lab(I wanted to have a ilvl 69 base, for reason, and there was only 2 of them on the market at that time). If you enchant yourself from a white base, yo can use fossils to save time. I would recommend continuing uberlab, you seem to just be really unlucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info