ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hi, looking to join guild after old one kind of died out.

I've been playing since open beta in 2013 and usually play temp leagues, but I always come back to standard near end of league.

Current IGN: First_Snow_
POE 2 hype.
I need another guild. XivilaiLord is my IGN and I'm generally a league only player
Fairly new player working my way through the storyline on standard and having a great time. Looking for a mature, social, and helpful group to play with and learn from.

I'm in EST timezone and usually on evenings and weekends.

IGN - Rayde
Hi

Can i join your guild?
ıgn tomaank
thanks
Hey, looking for new guild for upcoming league. Will be pretty active for the first month, after that I may drop off a bit. If that's cool with y'all I'd love to join. IGN: uwuf
ScarletStrafe, would love to join the guild and help in the new league.
Hi, I have been playing the game since delve league. I play league almost all the time unless i want to experiment on builds. Please send an invite. Would love to join your guild
Hey, can I join your guild? I'm gonna be really active in the new league.

IGN: MandoPF
Do you have a good amount of players in that regularly play standard league? I am not quite sure if I will play the temp leagues.

IGN: Velaira
Hi guys,

I would like to be considered to join your guild. I played POE when it first came out, came back for Blight, soloed my way through for the last month (to level 89) and am now looking to partake in more social activities.

Thank you

IGN: Saranyia
Last edited by Arkatreides on Dec 11, 2019, 8:06:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info