ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hey my name is Alvaro, im 20 years old from Spain.

Ive been on a guild for the last 3 years but it has slowly died :(

Ive not missed a single league launch since breach.

heres one of my 90+ characters that still has gear on:
Polvs_the_jugg

its a lv 90 molten strike jugg from back in Abyss.

Looking foward to meet you guys on discord!
"
Phrazz wrote:
Ascension

- A Social Softcore Guild!

Welcome to Ascension! We’re a guild focused on the softcore (and softcore temp league) side of Path of Exile. We have a solid player base both in Standard and League, consisting of new players and long-time veterans. We help each other progress and offer what we can to help foster a community. We have close to 200 members and more than 40 stash tabs filled with cookies, candy, and other goodies.

As the old forum thread had to be discontinued because of GGG's forum post limits, we had to create a new one. Here's the link to the old thread.

What are we looking for?

Active players:
The social aspect of any guild is deadened somewhat when the guild is filled with inactive members. Our goal is to maintain an active vibe at all hours of the day.

Mature and respectful players:
Constant immaturity becomes tiresome quickly and eventually breeds division within the guild. It is important that guild members respect each other to preserve the accepting nature of the guild. We do not tolerate or accept racist comments or negative comments on religious/political beliefs or otherwise potentially sensitive topics.

Social players:
As this is a social guild, we are looking for members that regularly use (and enjoy using) guild chat. We also have a Discord channel. While it isn’t required, we encourage people to use Discord.

Does this sound like you? Then apply! How? Just write down the name of one of your characters in this thread, and we will send you an invite you as soon as possible. If you’re in a real hurry and have a life or death situation on your hands, you can contact us in-game.

The dream team:

IamLoco (Leader)
Ablueman (Officer)
Blacknog (Officer)
Phrazz (Officer)
Kaype (Officer)
Seavr (Officer)
Daft (Officer)
Thunda (Officer)
Egalisator (Officer)

Sup kids and adults long time player mostly in standard but i usually play leagues about every other league unless i dislike the mechanic ( like blight ew)
looking for a new guild drama free as my previous became tainted with stupid high school drama which i cannot abide. If you are interested in my joining reach out thanks for your consideration!

IGN @BeatrixPotter
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Hi, I would like to be part of the guild too..

Account Name - D_killer
Character Name - BLIGHT_TRAPPERR
Hey im currently looking for a guild mainly for standard until the new season starts as Ive just got back into the game.

My ingame name is StoneFrontUK
Hello,

I've been seriously playing (at least 1 character to 90) SC temp leagues since Abyss although I do often spend the end of league trying builds in Standard. I play 1-2 hrs on weeknights and 2-4 hrs on weekends and would mostly love to socialize on guild chat to spice up my PoE play sessions, but not into Discord. I have a decent understanding of theorycrafting builds, leveling, and progression, but not so much economy or endgame (low level Delves, Uber Elder, etc).

Highest level Bight character is: AllMyFriendsAreMinions
Hi, I am looking for a guild for Blight League mainly. I have played in bestiary and incursion before. Reutrned game and having really fun. I want to share the fun with other fellow players. IGN:ArchradeBL
DDD
IGN: Big
Last edited by Pyrobite on Mar 3, 2021, 10:52:18 AM
Hey, I'm new to the game and would love to join, I'm looking for a group of friendly people to play and learn the game with :D
My IGN is: Zevarn
Hey guys, an active standard player looking for a social guild

IGN: wahine
Hi, looking to join my first guild. Would appreciate an opportunity to join.

ChrocakesNSausage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info