ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hi!
I am an active player and make builds. I play standard actively. Pvp Pve . Looking for a friendly guild!

IGN: _Kill_Confirmed_

Invite me :D
Hey there, I'm an active US player, on every day, I'd love to be involved in some guild activities and make some friends :)

IGN: Zanks
I'm a returning player and i'm looking for a guild
despite high lvl on my character i still consider myself newb

IGN is SteelCathie
New player, but I'm a faster learner and very active. Play over 60 hours a week, and always get pretty deep into a specific game for awhile (WoW, League, etc..)
Just got into this game a few weeks before Legion launch. 4 characters over lvl 70, highest is 94. Looking to make the game a little more social.
IGN: OberynMarrtell
Last edited by Kirloken on Jul 11, 2019, 10:27:56 PM
Hi,
So I have been playing POE on and off for about 2 years but started to get more involved from last 2 leagues and currently playing trickster and interested to have some people to help me out rather than playing all alone
US server, mostly available in the evenings and weekend
I've been playing Path since open beta. Been in a guild with IRL friends but they all eventually stopped playing. I still play every league to 36 challenges. I would definitely like to join. IGN: SlickMcLegionTwo
Been playing for about 7 leagues now. Would love to join a social guild so PoE doesnt seem so empty.

Current character is Logan_Cycstorm_Legion
Started playing in 2012, and then stopped shortly after 1.0 hit -- I forget why, but it was probably due to increased desync issues or maybe inconsistent pings... I think I ended up just playing D2 LoD singleplayer again. But I came back for Legion and I'm having a blast. I daresay that this game is better than D2 LoD now in every way.

Anyways, I'd like to add a bit of social aspect to my gaming -- none of my friends play this game.

I think Ascension would be a good fit for me due to the low tolerance of immaturity, so please send an invite.

IGN: Arazrael (Legion)
Last edited by Daemonjax on Jul 13, 2019, 6:22:59 AM
Hello! I'd like to be a part of this Community. I've been playing PoE since...2012? I have done pretty much everything solo, so It is about time to delve into the community aspects of this great game.

IGN:Humppakaakki
IGN:KukkoPommi
Hello,May I join in this community?
Playing and quitting from Perandus league.
Since all of my friends don't play poe anymore I'm looking for a guild of new friends to play the game :)
EU player, Charname: STD UselessBeatch LEG NothingGreatBoutBritain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info