ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Heya I'm looking to join a fun active guild!

IGN: Reavezerk
Hello. I usually play solo, but I'd love to find a guild for legion and yours looks fun. Hope to join.

IGN: Chetai_Legion
Keen to join, usually play solo but up for bants and helping new players.

IGN: Jorgo_Legion
Heyo,

same as the guy before me pretty much. I like to play solo but it would be nice to have people to chat with and I'm also willing to help out new players.

IGN is kopeeH_Drain

Hi!

I would love to join, mostly a solo player but i miss the socializing part of being in a guild, been playing since august, 2011.

Account: RoteX
Current character: _LillFisen_

Cheers!
my main char right now is LegionChiibi, I'm horrid at naming my chars. I've played on and off for ages and really want to take this one all the way. I've just entered part 2 in legion and would really like a guild for advice and things like that. I play a summoner build with srs.
Hi,

I've been playing since Harbringer League, stopped a few leagues and trying to immerse thy self to blood and glory again.

IGN: PepemanLegionnaire
Hi I'm looking to join the guild!

IGN: KalakarinthThree

I joined the game back in Jan 2013, but only recently got back into it near the end of the Betrayal league. I've put about 270ish hours in Synthesis league, and am looking for a fun, active guild.
Last edited by Kalakarinth on Jun 10, 2019, 11:21:06 PM
Hello! im looking to join the guild

Been playing on and off for awhile for most part solo but i would like to join a guild and see whats its like and yours looked good.

IGN: ThickSpins
Id be interested in joining!

IGN: zRoland

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info