ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Would like to join you, playing on Synthesis

ING: Drixu
New player to PoE, and I'm interested in joining.
Though I'm new to PoE I'm not new to dungeon crawlers. I used to push leader boards in D3.

I'm usually on either of theses characters. Have been on my Marauder more recently.
IGN:
Marauder--- OminousHowl
Last edited by Ominous_Howl on Apr 16, 2019, 11:40:37 PM
Hello,

I have been looking for a active guild since I am kinda new to the game. I have a few characters I have gotten to 85 plus using build guides. I am still working on becoming proficient. In game name is Soulars. Playing temp league.
my ign is Flaskz i have 200 days logged on him i only play standard and im max geared signalfire pathfinder i have been playing since 2013 and the biggest accomplishment for me was when i was able to buy my alt art alpha howl.

hope to hear from you soon! :)
Last edited by eagor on Apr 14, 2019, 1:08:11 PM
Hi There,

I'm a relatively new player to POE. Looking for a friendly guild to do some group play and learn some new things.

Hope to get an invite.

Cheers,
ign: MissRibcage (synthesis)
Hi :)

I'm relatively new (played some Delve) and would love to join your guild! I'm on several times a week and love the game!

IGN: EvrlastingGobstopper (synthesis)

Thanks!
ign Firey_Bois i would be interested in joining
Love the game.
Hi.
I'm looking for a guild that has a reasonable number of players in the Europe timezone.
IGN: SeleneBlue
Hi im an active player that loves poe but can't find a active guild. would i be able to join this guild?
Hello, I am have been playing POE for quite a while now, and am looking for a guild to join with lots of NA players. Are you still recruiting? Thanks!

IGN: Princessisodoro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info