ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

I would like to join been playing off and on since beta, im active every day now. just finished main line, starting end game
WIKED_DEATH
Hi I'm an active player and I am looking for a guild,
I mainly play in temp leagues but right now I'm testing a build in standard
Hope i can get in the team!

IGN: GHIBYLNUMBERONE

ty in advance :3
This guild seems like a solid fit for me. This is my first league where Ive really invested some time into my character.

IGN is :EZClapTagion
SSC
Hope to hear from ya soon, cheers!
Last edited by Ruckr on Apr 8, 2019, 5:30:04 PM
Hey guys, I'd like to be considered for your guild!

I've been looking for more people to play with and people who can help me with my mechanics and guide me (not looking for hand-outs other then advice c: ) through crafting. After looking through quite a few guilds this is one I really enjoy. Hope to see you all in game!

Ign: CleavusMaximus
Hi Guys,

I have been playing PoE for about 5 years now. I haven't played in the last 2 Leagues because I don't enjoy the leveling grind and don't have time to get to end game before everyone quits the league and it feels like I am playing Standard anyway, minus a new mechanic and a half built totem in my hide out that looks a lot like all my other partially built totems...

I'd like to be in a guild where there is occasionally some grey text chat. I think it would be fun to occasionally help someone out with build strategy or any of the many nuances of the game. I don't really need, expect or want anything from a guild other than "interesting grey text chat".

Please let me know if you'd like to have me join, in Standard, of course. :)

Oh, when I am online, I am using playing: Eggornaut
Acid_Bird
SynTricky in Synthesis SC

Would like an invite. I have been playing since Betrayal for the most part. It would be nice to have some people to chat with/play with for sure. I'm an older gamer and like the mature aspect.
Last edited by Tarheelz on Apr 10, 2019, 8:19:50 PM
Hi, I'd like to join the guild, I first started playing PoE when the game was still quite new and then I quit (back when docks farming was meta lol.)

I recently came back to PoE during the Synthesis league release and i'm looking for a guild to be able to interact with!

IGN: CatzOnCrits
Hi, would be interested in joining you guys, I play standard.

IGN: Maevax

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info