[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi

is this good for SS?

thanks holly

Nope. It's not good for anything. As a statstick, it's a 2-mod item: crit multi and AOE

if you have time please make link for it like this http://poe.trade/search/arukigatatinik
Last edited by lordfratos on Oct 5, 2018, 1:27:55 AM
"
lordfratos wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi

is this good for SS?

thanks holly

Nope. It's not good for anything. As a statstick, it's a 2-mod item: crit multi and AOE

if you have time please make link for it like this http://poe.trade/search/arukigatatinik

Link for statstick? I did. It is already in the stat stick section. But they are generally hard to search because there are just too many mods. But dont ever use a statstick without the phys as extra fire mod

1.3m Shaper DPS. No frenzies since not realistic to have up always. I can't see myself getting past 93, dropped damage on full life for ruthless. Do you think this is enough to get Uber Elder down? I have 6k life but my dodging isn't great. I'll swap to wise oak on uber elder. Could drop the endurance charge since they don't seem to do much for bossing, or I could use an enduring cry, so potentially 8% more dps with another jewel.
Last edited by Nice_Snacks on Oct 5, 2018, 2:14:15 AM
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:

1.3m Shaper DPS. No frenzies since not realistic to have up always. I can't see myself getting past 93, dropped damage on full life for ruthless. Do you think this is enough to get Uber Elder down? I have 6k life but my dodging isn't great. I'll swap to wise oak on uber elder. Could drop the endurance charge since they don't seem to do much for bossing, or I could use an enduring cry, so potentially 8% more dps with another jewel.

I wouldnt take those crit/accuracy nodes. jewel socket is much better

idk. i couldnt beat uber elder. I stopped trying because I ran out of currency to attempt it at the time. I could try again now that I have currency

I think u have to be good at dodging for any build to do uber elder... but idk. I'm not an expert with this fight.
Is this build viable how it is on hc?
"
ogchadd wrote:
Is this build viable how it is on hc?

the question is, what is viable for you? unkillable? no, ofc not.

i can say its the build that got me the highest level till now, because i die very rarely. but the skill mechanic alone, porting between the enemeys, maybe isn´t perfect for hc. but i guess it depends on your gear and your knowledge about the game (boss mechanics ect.)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

Wow your gear is insane!!

Yea i'm not liking Jugg either. The build feels awkward with jugg, and I dont have charges unless i get hit. Also, Jugg gets too much atk speed and run out of mana quick.

You dont have my CWDT-enfeeble setup and I think that's a pretty huge loss of defense, especially in delve since curses probably function with full effectiveness (unlike vs shaper). Enfeeble lowers crit multi too, similar to brass dome. Your tombfist is ridiculous but I'd honestly drop it for enfeeble. I dont think u need more DPS anyways.

Do you always have fortify linked? You know, fortify on hit vaal implicit does exist on statsticks. you might be able to afford that, or vaal one yourself lol (actually, there arent many on sale)
http://poe.trade/search/dubomaurunanim

And btw, increase aoe gem is pretty defensive too I'd say. Enemies die before they get to u.

Enfeeble is a great idea for deep delves. But i can´t use it in cwdt. Because when i get hit in deep delves, i'm already dead before enfeeble comes into play.

But i think i will do a Blasphemy Enfeeble setup and drop Herald of Ash for it. I don´t want to drop Herald of Purity because the Minions gives me time to loot without clearing every single enemy beforehand. Most times they tank quite well a few mobs long enough.

Regarding the Fortify Vaal implicit - that would be amazing. But i'm not willing to do that myself (never lucky). But i keep that in mind if there will be a good one available.

So for now i'm planing to do two setups. One normal for mapping and one with fortify instead of increased AE and blasphemy enfeeble instead of Herald of Ash. Blasphemy should really be a great defense boost.
I'm using CWDT > Blood Rage > Immortal Call > Punishment, what u think?

Another doubt is Enfeeble nor Punishment?
"
Marcoyju wrote:
I'm using CWDT > Blood Rage > Immortal Call > Punishment, what u think?

Another doubt is Enfeeble nor Punishment?

well, see the post just above. for that to work, u need to get hit twice. either the enemy or you will likely be dead by then.

So I dont like that.

I followed your build but then decided to tinkering a bit with Oni-Goroshi. Apparently the DPS for Consecrated Path with Oni in PoB is higher than dual wield even with a decent stats stick and main hand (>280 PDPS, 2 APS, 6.8% crit). The degen is not a problem too with regen and leech. So u think should I switch over to Oni for good?
And btw the DPS with 12% AS for Blood Rage enchantment is also much higher than 40% Consecrated Path Damage in PoB, u think PoB calculated this correctly tho? Cause if it is then it's so good cause Blood Rage enchantment is way cheaper. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info