[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Holly I know that it is up to my personal preference but which minor gods are best in your opinion? Isn't Tukohama good because when casting CP we are considered stationary or I'm wrong? And - obviously - best major god is Arakaali, right ;)?
"
Sacwrath wrote:
Holly I know that it is up to my personal preference but which minor gods are best in your opinion? Isn't Tukohama good because when casting CP we are considered stationary or I'm wrong? And - obviously - best major god is Arakaali, right ;)?

I was using arakaali and gruthkul. life recovery is op

but for uber elder, I switched to solaris and yugul for ele damage reduction.
"

I've done some quick revisions, i think i am sitting in a better spot now, almost doubled my tooltip dps if that ever means anything

Nice! yea things look a little better. nice dps amulet

Keep it going and your dps will double every 5 levels!
Just did a t13 Caldera map that was alched but not corrupted, is it possible to somehow reach shaper without a rare stat stick? they're realy expensive on STD.
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
Just did a t13 Caldera map that was alched but not corrupted, is it possible to somehow reach shaper without a rare stat stick? they're realy expensive on STD.

you have a nebuloch. should be sufficient.

u need to switch your boots and flasks tho. get boots with lots of lightning and cold res so your other gear can focus on DPS

ralekesh impatience is only for big boss fight swaps. see my shaper video
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 18, 2018, 3:33:42 PM
Hi i have a question about dmg on full hp support gem. If i use blood rage i lose around 6 hp from my max hp (ex. 5194/5200) does this gem work still or even this small number turning it off?
"
s1cked wrote:
Hi i have a question about dmg on full hp support gem. If i use blood rage i lose around 6 hp from my max hp (ex. 5194/5200) does this gem work still or even this small number turning it off?

It's working. it's a visual bug. if you look at tool tip, it shows that your dps increases.

as long as you have more regen than degen, you're good.
Is global critical strike chance worth it for the abyss jewels?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

You can remove the life leech node now on the tree since you got this in the ascendancy.

I think you can upgrade your belt for 1 or 2c easily.

Oh and increased duration doesnt work with totems. Sorry that was my mistake.

Also, use increased AOE, ruthless, or damage on full life instead of added fire.

Your next big upgrade would be a 6link. they only cost like 30c. look for 2blue 4red corrupted ones.

And ideally, get a similar sword but with crit chance. something like over 6.3% rather than the current 5%

Thanks so much for your help and your very early respone. I did what u said and now i gotta save up for a new sword with better crit chance:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info