[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Bought decent gear, same helm and decent boots. Have 10% more fire res than the rest. Light is the lowest not cold, so gotta re-work it down the road haha!

So besides my sword being a bit slower, what about my off hand? Unlike yours which is a sword and crit, mine is more ele. Is that alright in terms of advantage or go for one like yours?

offhand is perfect. no need to change.

if ur gonna go chieftain, get a atziris and lions flasks. theyre better than wise oak. wise oak is your endgame 4th damage flask for shaper and elder.

Got it! Might stay Jugg and see how it works! I got the wise oak, want taste of hate eventually XD Hmmm... And ele pen? Are there any nodes for that or? get the Winter spirit and stuff? I have 3 jewel nodes, 2 have crit with res and life, and a watchers eye, which if I use the abyss gloves I can put it there.

Just trying to sort my things out!

Should I try and get loreweave or atm wait?
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
Bought decent gear, same helm and decent boots. Have 10% more fire res than the rest. Light is the lowest not cold, so gotta re-work it down the road haha!

So besides my sword being a bit slower, what about my off hand? Unlike yours which is a sword and crit, mine is more ele. Is that alright in terms of advantage or go for one like yours?

offhand is perfect. no need to change.

if ur gonna go chieftain, get a atziris and lions flasks. theyre better than wise oak. wise oak is your endgame 4th damage flask for shaper and elder.

Got it! Might stay Jugg and see how it works! I got the wise oak, want taste of hate eventually XD Hmmm... And ele pen? Are there any nodes for that or? get the Winter spirit and stuff? I have 3 jewel nodes, 2 have crit with res and life, and a watchers eye, which if I use the abyss gloves I can put it there.

Just trying to sort my things out!

Should I try and get loreweave or atm wait?

Responding to myself XD I can get hopefully a 20% attack speed. But my conc path does .26 for every attack. Seems a bit slow.
can you please help me what should i upgrade next? im newbie :D

Really love your build :X
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

Responding to myself XD I can get hopefully a 20% attack speed. But my conc path does .26 for every attack. Seems a bit slow.

Yea i told u that u have a slow weapon. See my sword guide section.

Loreweave is just a luxury. its optional

also, u cant use taste and wise oak at the same time. taste will mess up your res.

The pen nodes u could take are primeval force and celestial judgement
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 17, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
Just wanna say thanks for all the help earlier, ended up rerolling to chieftain instead of staying scion. Was doing t15 and t16 maps at level 72 with ease lol. Just need to upgrade my offhand and get enough int to switch my goldrims ( have a nice helm but cant use it cus of int, should probably just sell it and get an armor one ). Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome guide and help so far, this build is a blast to play. Most fun ive had this league.
"
hungvippk wrote:
can you please help me what should i upgrade next? im newbie :D

Really love your build :X

The only noob thing i see is that you're not using a diamond flask. Swap sulphur with diamond flask. Also, get an unbleed/uncurse/unfreeeze flasks among your silver/life/diamond flasks. Reduced charges is the best prefix. instant for the life flask. (see my lv94 gear as an example) and quality the flasks once you got the right ones.

Otherwise, you did a good job.

You can remove the life leech node now on the tree since you got this in the ascendancy.

I think you can upgrade your belt for 1 or 2c easily.

Oh and increased duration doesnt work with totems. Sorry that was my mistake.

Also, use increased AOE, ruthless, or damage on full life instead of added fire.

Your next big upgrade would be a 6link. they only cost like 30c. look for 2blue 4red corrupted ones.

And ideally, get a similar sword but with crit chance. something like over 6.3% rather than the current 5%
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 17, 2018, 10:12:18 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

also, u cant use taste and wise oak at the same time. taste will mess up your res.

Can't find Primeval force, see cel so I guess I can go for that. I do use Heartseeker for more crit chance, would it be worth giving that up? It's 50% crit chance I give up. Idk how much crit you want me to have but I have 42% atm
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
AkashaMoka wrote:

Can't find Primeval force, see cel so I guess I can go for that. I do use Heartseeker for more crit chance, would it be worth giving that up? It's 50% crit chance I give up. Idk how much crit you want me to have but I have 42% atm

yea u might be able to get away with that node. also remove versatility. if u lack dex/int, get it on gear.
Yeah going to get new gear to replace the node, and it's actually a multiplier not chance. I can also remove Amplify and get 2 nodes extr
Need to also buy a new jewel with life on it. Atm tho 6k life so.
Curious, why do you want cold as the lowest res? Mainly cause a remove freeze flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info