[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

what is your crit chance for CP ? and your crit multiplier?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
narflunk wrote:

I think I unprivated? Not sure...
If not this is my current build: https://pastebin.com/83smu0wH

Your helm, both rings, sceptre, gloves need to be replaced asap. Just click on the link I gave you and find a ring. maybe even 2. You also need accuracy somewhere, and lots of life. get a tempestuous steel instead of the sceptre.

https://pastebin.com/RMGrwdLG
Improved everything you mentioned (I think)
What would be the next biggest upgrade? I know I'm lacking jewels, but I only have 2 sockets right now, and I dont have the money to get the big crit multi ones. Would a six link chest be better than a jewel right now?
"
TLOC3 wrote:
what is your crit chance for CP ? and your crit multiplier?

Something like 65% effective chance, and almost 600% multi in POB
"
Truhls wrote:
So how might i transition my current character into a crit build? Sorry if this is a hard ask, but i dont really know what im doing lol. Ive never played a crit build before. Would like to keep the might of the meeks if i can and dont want to reroll, so do you think its even possible to get near your DPS and switch into a crit build?

Even if you switch to crit, you wont have the DPS that I have. You invested too much into the might of meek nodes, endurance charges, and your ascendancies have almost no damage. You dont want a build that is trying to do too much. A build like that is always a failed build.

Still, your dps will be much higher with crit.

https://pastebin.com/PBkKrmzM

This is the tree. It's a drastic change. it's really hard to squeeze in everything.

Btw, you still dont have a vaal warchief. Also get an ice golem.

Then, you can basically follow my build. You might want to consider using a shroud of the lightless since it's hard to get any penetration otherwise.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 15, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
Holly,

1. Is there any downside in taking Acrobatics? We are only 2 passive points away. Doesn't seem like losing the armor or the ES is that big of a deal as we don't have much of either anyway?I was thinking it might help my survivability in deeper delves and running tier 15 maps. I'll be racing through content great and then just die randomly at time. Looking for best way to increase survibility a bit more? I got 5,500 hps, over 3M dps, and feel pretty strong, but thinking i could sacrifice some dps for more surviving those oh shit moments.

2. How are you dealing with mana shortage problems?

3. Finally, I see you switched up some of your gear and went with Kaoms roots?

Thanks for any recommendation.
IGN: Ezee_mode
Last edited by Sysygy on Sep 16, 2018, 1:04:14 AM
"
Sysygy wrote:
Holly,

1. Is there any downside in taking Acrobatics? We are only 2 passive points away. Doesn't seem like losing the armor or the ES is that big of a deal as we don't have much of either anyway?I was thinking it might help my survivability in deeper delves and running tier 15 maps. I'll be racing through content great and then just die randomly at time. Looking for best way to increase survibility a bit more? I got 5,500 hps, over 3M dps, and feel pretty strong, but thinking i could sacrifice some dps for more surviving those oh shit moments.

2. How are you dealing with mana shortage problems?

3. Finally, I see you switched up some of your gear and went with Kaoms roots?

Thanks for any recommendation.

Sure, you can take acro

for mana, I linked my whirl/leap to blood magic. And as long as you have high accuracy and be careful not to spam CP without hitting enemies, your mana will be fine. Just make sure you're hitting enemies when u use CP

Dont worry about my gear right now. I've been switching things up trying to beat uber elder, but I think it's too hard...
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Truhls wrote:
So how might i transition my current character into a crit build? Sorry if this is a hard ask, but i dont really know what im doing lol. Ive never played a crit build before. Would like to keep the might of the meeks if i can and dont want to reroll, so do you think its even possible to get near your DPS and switch into a crit build?

Even if you switch to crit, you wont have the DPS that I have. You invested too much into the might of meek nodes, endurance charges, and your ascendancies have almost no damage. You dont want a build that is trying to do too much. A build like that is always a failed build.

Still, your dps will be much higher with crit.

https://pastebin.com/PBkKrmzM

This is the tree. It's a drastic change. it's really hard to squeeze in everything.

Btw, you still dont have a vaal warchief. Also get an ice golem.

Then, you can basically follow my build. You might want to consider using a shroud of the lightless since it's hard to get any penetration otherwise.

Thank you. I dont mind switching ascendencies if it helps, part of the reason i picked the first build is cus i wanted to try might of the meeks as ive never used them. But if it really helps out i could sell them and just use regular jewels. Sounds like it would just be a better idea to reroll but i really hate leveling again, and im really loving CP as the main skill. haha. Thanks for all the help so far with me and everyone else :)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Sysygy wrote:
Holly,

Dont worry about my gear right now. I've been switching things up trying to beat uber elder, but I think it's too hard...

What part are you finding it too hard on? the sustain? I'm getting ready to tackle Uber Elder likely tomorrow.
"
Ironsentron wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Sysygy wrote:
Holly,

What part are you finding it too hard on? the sustain? I'm getting ready to tackle Uber Elder likely tomorrow.

well, i have to learn the mechanics first and all the phases.... which is hard since it costs like 60c per attempt

Sometimes, CP teleports me when I dont want it to, and doesnt teleport me when i want it to.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 16, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Quick question what whould be an uppgrade from this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info