[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Got extremely bored, farmed an Oni Goroshi lmao (idk i was SUPER bored) can i use that and a tabula till i get my gear going?

onigoroshi is as strong or stronger than dual-wielding two really good weapons. u could use it permanently if u want. the only drawback is you never block and u take fire degen.

if u have oni, u dont need a tabula. just get a chest with a lot of life on it

Alrighty, thank you :)
What about the gloves?

mine actually are :

but ihave this too:

the best for now are the spiked gloves cause i cant find good jewels for the tombfist...

What do u think? should i stay with my spiked gloves or should i switch to tombfist?

ty for ur answer!
IGN:Sirdec
i have an other question.

I didnt see it in the cons sesction:

is it possible to do reflect map? physical and/or elemental

ty
IGN:Sirdec
It was a great build but it is time for me to reroll and test some new stuff before next league.

If someone want an amazing amulet for this build, I sell mine

It's a very good dps boost with a lot of life too. Don't hesitate to pm me if interested (see Tharym in game).

Edit : I'm okay to sell it for only 18 exalts. You can test the dps upgrade on POB. It was a very nice improvement for me.
Last edited by polymortis on Oct 30, 2018, 4:34:56 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

5. I havent tried champion, but everyone who have tried champion on this thread have commented that cheiftain's better.

I played both this league with pretty much identical gear and, personally, found the Champion version much stronger.

I converted 40% of phys to cold with Winter Spirit and ran triple heralds (Purity, Ash, Ice). With how strong CP hits, even 40% of physical is enough to freeze nearly constantly when clearing.

Another thing I felt improved the build: keeping up fortify and onslaught via the Perseverance belt and stuns. CP hits so hard that fortify is up constantly while clearing (I have fortify on Leap Slam for bosses). Perseverance grants onslaught when you have fortify. This freed up a flask slot, allowing me to run Lion's Roar, Atziri's and Wise Oak.

Obviously this is more of a budget option, but brings quite a bit of damag to the table.
Last edited by cashoes on Oct 30, 2018, 1:31:41 AM
Can I use xoph’s blood for amulet instead? Is it a better choice here?
So I tried the shaper and had the damage to kill him but my I died way to much. Any suggestions on how to live the fight. Are there any upgrades I need to make?

Thanks for future replies.
"
hali0321 wrote:
Can I use xoph’s blood for amulet instead? Is it a better choice here?

Xoph's blood is a big loss of dps because you can't use a good statstick with extra cold/lightning/chaos damage. With avatar of fire you can deal only fire dmg.

which item is better as a stat stick? I thought it would be the second one but the first one shows up as more dps.
looking to see if i should upgrade this stat stick
] for more phys to cold or lightning as well or keep this one with the ele resistance pen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info