[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

what about enchantement on the helmet...?

it seems it dont worth to buy an helmet with consecrated enchantement... could u confirm it pls?
IGN:Sirdec
"
OPZman wrote:
Yo, sorry for posting on an old thread but why choose chieftain over a strictly better ascendancy like champion? By using phys to lightning instead of combustion the MORE damage from shock will mean damage is equal or better (can still use combustion on totem) Surely champion then becomes strictly better as it is more defensive and you do not have to worry about ACCURACY when investing in crit? Thanks in advance if you are reading this (:

1. u wont shock big bosses with much effectiveness. if u think you'll get 50% more dps, ur wrong

2. cp scales with many support gems. phys to light would be a loss in dps compared to other support gems, even if ur champion

3. champion should worry about accuracy too. r u comfortable missing 1/3 of all your first hits? And almost none of your first hits will crit. this is especially an issue for cp since it cant be linked to multistrike. its a good way to jump into a pack and die.

4. chieftain gets 100% fire res, which are suffixes in gear. accuracy is suffix too. Meaning, champion would need less accuracy but more fire res than chieftain in return.

5. I havent tried champion, but everyone who have tried champion on this thread have commented that cheiftain's better.
"
sirdec wrote:
what about enchantement on the helmet...?

it seems it dont worth to buy an helmet with consecrated enchantement... could u confirm it pls?

its a luxury. not necessary. you could get a different enchant, like less mana reserved for heralds, or atk speed with blood rage, or even take spiritual aid and just use a bone helm.
Any reason why we use 6-link loreweave over 6-link Belly?
"
chess3007 wrote:

look at the stats on Loreweave

+ Elemental damage
+ global critical strike chance
+ life
+ Max resistances

The max resistances gives you an incredible tank on -resistance maps

Belly is still good, but it lacks of damage nodes and is more a "allrounder" 6L item for melee builds

loreweave even might getting nerfed in future since alot of builds have swapped to loreweave duo to the molten strike jugg meta.

If it becomes a legacy item as it is now, the price will go up again.
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 28, 2018, 5:20:19 AM
My SSF character get some upgrades (I am still refusing to use tabula instead 5l with armor and life, I have tested tabula for few maps but i feel too squishy with that)

For this moment i am trying to upgrade my main weapon and I need your advice!

Its better to try craft normal Jewelled Foil or shaper Apex Rapier?

Which would be easier to get something better than my current weapon?

I tried few crafts with apex using Jagged Fossil, Serrated Fossil and Scorched Fossil, but didnt get anything useful yet.
Maybe more base att speed (1.4 vs 1.6) is more important than possible +X physical damage as fire? What do you think?
Last edited by Lunatyk on Oct 28, 2018, 9:45:24 AM
Got extremely bored, farmed an Oni Goroshi lmao (idk i was SUPER bored) can i use that and a tabula till i get my gear going?

Last edited by xBeWarned on Oct 28, 2018, 11:21:50 AM
"
chess3007 wrote:

loreweave is just a ton of damage, plus the 80% res. Belly works too tho.
"
Lunatyk wrote:
My SSF character get some upgrades (I am still refusing to use tabula instead 5l with armor and life, I have tested tabula for few maps but i feel too squishy with that)

For this moment i am trying to upgrade my main weapon and I need your advice!

Its better to try craft normal Jewelled Foil or shaper Apex Rapier?

Which would be easier to get something better than my current weapon?

I tried few crafts with apex using Jagged Fossil, Serrated Fossil and Scorched Fossil, but didnt get anything useful yet.
Maybe more base att speed (1.4 vs 1.6) is more important than possible +X physical damage as fire? What do you think?

yea base 1.6 speed is the most important. jagged or prismatic+corroded works. weapons are hard to craft tho. u might consider farming an onigoroshi, if ur patient enough. onigoroshi is as strong or stronger than dual-wielding two really good weapons.
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Got extremely bored, farmed an Oni Goroshi lmao (idk i was SUPER bored) can i use that and a tabula till i get my gear going?

onigoroshi is as strong or stronger than dual-wielding two really good weapons. u could use it permanently if u want. the only drawback is you never block and u take fire degen.

if u have oni, u dont need a tabula. just get a chest with a lot of life on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info