3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Hootbagz3 wrote:

Help! I'm doing something significantly wrong and can't quite figure it out. The character just feels slow and significantly underpowered.

You don't really want to be using a Tabula at that level because it actually reduces your DPS. Get a chest with useful stats so that you have more room for damage mods on your gear - even if its a 5L its still an improvement over Tabula. Also I noticed you crafted ele dmg on your belt which doesn't help you at all because that mod only affects attack skills and the build is all about spell skills. Same thing on both your wands, you have some added damage that don't buff you spells, such as the added cold on the first and added fire on the second - although the rest of the mods are buffing your spells, you'd probably want justa a bit more flat damage added somewhere in order to make use of all the increased %. Same thing on your rare ring.
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:

Help! I'm doing something significantly wrong and can't quite figure it out. The character just feels slow and significantly underpowered.

1) get jewels... you can get like 3-4 without problems
2) passive tree, optimize it to get 4 jewels from tree, not 1 you having now
3) amulet, i feel like it's a great starter item, but you loose so much defensive + it dinimish crit gain from other sources .. actually crit multi isnt going to be great with low crit chance.
4) flasks.. diamond+ onslaught can make wonders when you pop it in time
5) where is your vaal arc? you can replaced spell cascade, get a bit lower arcane surge level. 7 sec of pewpew is very important on bosses.
6) these gloves can be fine, but only in case you arent lacking HP... and since your amulet/rings have 0 hp - id recommend get high hp/res

my personal preference - get quicksilver flask - and put phase run on CWDT setup - so you will have second defensive layout. pretty much every time you got hit, you can run, and enemies will switch to hit totems since of buff on you. extremely helpful.
you can have both phase runs/ active and passive ofc, i just run out of sockets for this.

minor QoL - get rid of lightning golem and get stone, that regen helps much more

you can check my gear/passives choice but keep in mind im limited to SSF this league:)
the Pantheon selection?
I have a question, Why we have minion modifiers on the skill tree ?? =/
Hi im newbie in poe ,i need your help when i use Haste 50% mana is reserved but the jewel Clear Mind need have no mana reserved.
What I have not understood?

Thank you in advance (sorry about my bad english)
"
shivitax wrote:
I have a question, Why we have minion modifiers on the skill tree ?? =/

Spiritual aid passive let us benefit from minion damage increase, it is located near Ancestral Bond circle
"
Garloc wrote:
Hi im newbie in poe ,i need your help when i use Haste 50% mana is reserved but the jewel Clear Mind need have no mana reserved.

all auras reserve mana and Clear mind will not work with it.
The trick is to use essence worm ring, it allows 1 free aura, so clear mind can work perfect in this build.
"
Dyvz wrote:
"
Garloc wrote:

all auras reserve mana and Clear mind will not work with it.
The trick is to use essence worm ring, it allows 1 free aura, so clear mind can work perfect in this build.

Thank for you help

in this build Essence of worm is used for Wrath, haste is on 4 soket item with 3 red 1 green , what have I missed ?
"
Garloc wrote:

in this build Essence of worm is used for Wrath, haste is on 4 soket item with 3 red 1 green , what have I missed ?

The gem is Vaal Haste, not just a normal Haste. So you don't run the aura, which has a mana reserve and neglects Clear Mind's damages.
Wondering what all the minion points give us?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info