3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Nashiq wrote:
Fun/easy starter build and has the ability to go deep if you invest.

Not sure if OP's intent was just to put out info or to advertise their stream, but they have already deleted their totem character and moved onto other builds.

Ele Focus is optional. Better for speed clearing 1-shot, but shock will be better for people that aren't at 1-shot potential yet or higher tiers/bosses that can be shocked.

Eh, not a fan of that either. You're welcome to compare to my skill tree or someone else. Jewels are far better than OP gave them credit for. I bought a new one today with more flat ele and took me from 67 to 69k with EF in H/O.

You don't need a weapon that has every single mod listed to carry to red tier maps. I speed cleared T11's fine with weapons that just had ~80% spell dmg, crit chance to spells, and high flat ele dmg. Upgrading to more mods or ele conversion to extra chaos will only further optimize the build at most cost.

Here are several to get started with. Adjusting the filters slightly down or finding ones to craft on will lower price.
http://poe.trade/search/wokimitokigona

Soul Mantle definitely has potential. The build has more than enough dmg to do without. If you really want to go all out, Atziri's reflection + Self-Flagellation + Mantle.

"
Nostrademous wrote:
Speaking of which... I feel like the Shield I have is the most dire item I need to upgrade... thoughts?

-Definitely wep and shield. See above trade link.
-Fingerless Silk Gloves will add spell dmg, HP, and resists.
-Use extra resists to get decent Abyss belt for jewel. Totem boots and left ring can piggy back off those resists too. You are using the dex on ring I assume for Vaal Grace/Haste, golem, and gloves, but not worth IMO. I keep my dex around 50 for boots and golem to match. If I end up with an upgrade that has dex, cool. But I won't see it out unless I get a crazy dagger upgrade.
-Removing the 2 points after Spiritual Aid and Lord of the Dead, plus a 4th point adds 2 jewel slots. Cheap HP + dmg to spells/pen/crit opens a lot more damage (welcome to see my 4 for examples, but probably not cheap in league now unless lucky. Rare jewel was a drop and the double flat was a lucky buy). I also opted out of Heartseeker for the 4th jewel slot. Still have 400% crit multi without it. Changing the route opens up the 4th jewel slot plus 2 spare points.

Nothing else major stands out. Getting Uber Lab adds more survival. Plus several hundred HP with jewels, gloves, and new ring. 21/20 eventual upgrades doesn't hurt too. Get the alt weapon slots loaded. Probably 21 Arc/Wrath is the biggest jump. Level 19 to 20 Arc by itself added several thousand hideout DPS.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 13, 2018, 1:43:52 AM
Pls with patntheon is the best?
Going full hp on item, I can get ~100 hp per item, but since this build uses mind over matter, should I be considering mana as hp?

So rather get 70 hp + 70 mana for total of 140 effective hp?

What do you think?
Hi guys
Could you give me some advices how to upgrade my char with 2 ex?

Spoiler

IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
"
romanczech wrote:
Pls with patntheon is the best?

Very situational, you decide. I prefer the avoid chain stun and savage hit dodge. Defense reduction for single mob is good for bosses with no adds. Most of them are usable to some extent.

"
Charmees wrote:
Going full hp on item, I can get ~100 hp per item, but since this build uses mind over matter, should I be considering mana as hp?

So rather get 70 hp + 70 mana for total of 140 effective hp?

What do you think?

Don't forget the multipliers. +500 HP on Kaom's, comes to around 1k with the HP modifiers in this build. I haven't tracked my mana multiplier, but +70 mana is more than that in actual mana.

Typically you want at least 40% of your HP as mana to make full use of MoM + ascend. Then there is the added bonus of hp/mp regen by % that grows as your pools go up. With 4k hp and a bit over 2k mp, my regens are around 250 with 5 charges.

So to answer, ideally getting both is ideal, but HP should be valued higher due to multipliers.

"
m_flower wrote:
Hi guys
Could you give me some advices how to upgrade my char with 2 ex?

1. Right wand has bad dmg to spells. I linked starter wand links on several pages.
2. Helm is bad, just offers movement speed and chaos. Your dex requirement is too high because Culling Strike and Golem are too high level. Get a bone helmet with HP, resists, and high minion damage.
3. Missing 1 passive point from quest.
4. Gloves - Fingerless Silk.
5. Boots - Totem boots.
6. Taking away 2 points for Redemption, Lord of the Dead, and re-routing away from Throatseeker opens up 3 jewel slots.
7. Belt jewel can probably be upgraded to HP + dmg once you upgrade other gear.
8. Rotgut is just adding movement speed since we can't crit (totems do). Quicksilver with immune to curses, duration, or extra movement is probably better. If you want more speed, upgrade Granite to Silver for Onslaught.
9. Eventual 21/20 upgrades. Be sure to load alt weapons with spares for more xp.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Not sure if OP's intent was just to put out info or to advertise their stream, but they have already deleted their totem character and moved onto other builds.

Should those of us still around entertain dumping OP's post and creating a new thread for this build?
Well, i recommned for those that want to, craft a off hand with % penetration elementa dmg

I made this one, and the DPS boost is insane

"
jaredh wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

Should those of us still around entertain dumping OP's post and creating a new thread for this build?

I am all for helping out with the build (as seen by my activity), but have no interest in managing the whole guide as I don't stick to the same build with consecutive seasons. Thus, I just stick to lurking this thread until if/when a new guide gets created.
"
deadlus1208 wrote:
Well, i recommned for those that want to, craft a off hand with % penetration elementa dmg

I made this one, and the DPS boost is insane

What did you use to craft that?
Soul mantle or 6link rare life/res/spell armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info