3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi guys, anyone knows if the "X% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" on amulet works with totem?
Hello i was trying this build but still can't figure out where do you get the 4th golem from. i know 1 from tree and one from lab, but not the last one, could you please help, thanks.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
kevloski wrote:
i hardly die so that shouldnt be an issue, am running wrath now and omg huge deeps upgrade, took the jewel out and am pumping some alright dps i think... how can i check what dps im getting ?many thanks once again.

Use Path of Building.

Also, remove the Clear Mind jewel because you're reserving mana with Wrath.

what should i replace it with ?
"
Gil04 wrote:
Hello i was trying this build but still can't figure out where do you get the 4th golem from. i know 1 from tree and one from lab, but not the last one, could you please help, thanks.

Yo, u can get +1 to max totems form unique chest Soul Mantle or crafted +1 totems mod for shield
"
kevloski wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
kevloski wrote:
i hardly die so that shouldnt be an issue, am running wrath now and omg huge deeps upgrade, took the jewel out and am pumping some alright dps i think... how can i check what dps im getting ?many thanks once again.

Use Path of Building.

Also, remove the Clear Mind jewel because you're reserving mana with Wrath.

what should i replace it with ?

Any rare jewel that gives life and dmg, or a Watcher's Eye with Wrath lightning damage penetration.
I dont understand how you get 4 totems with this build.
I have the ancestral bond talent, the hiero ascendancy talent but that only puts me at three??
What am i missing here?
"
Orangetoupee wrote:
I dont understand how you get 4 totems with this build.
I have the ancestral bond talent, the hiero ascendancy talent but that only puts me at three??
What am i missing here?

You can get a shield with +1 to totems. You can also get

So, you could get more than 4 totems if you want! 4 is just fine though for all endgame content.
is inpulsa's going to be a really good item for this build?
I cant find any answer on this, but does Arcane Surge affect already placed totems, if they are placed without the buff and i cast the buff after? Or do i have to have Arcane surge buff first and THEN place the totems?
Last edited by xDefeCTx on Jan 1, 2019, 4:55:09 AM
"
brocto wrote:

Nice! Maybe add the lvls of what you lvl the gem to as well in the chart?

Yeh I thought of that soon after haha. Max level unless stated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info