3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Wouldn't I want to keep spidersilk and have a +1 totem enchant so I can have 5 totems? Also what flask should I replace if I were to equip atziri's promise? Thanks for the advice, i'm currently starting off by looking for a new ring :D
"
Tradgikly wrote:
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
"
Tradgikly wrote:

You'll need to see my post to chinoo, but I mention he needs cinderswallow urn in the place of a silver flask and a wise oak bismuth with preferably damage penetrates +14%.

You need quite a bit more work than him though in some respects. Pickup a bone helmet and keep this helmet spare for enchanting purposes. Preferably +40% minion damage implicit on the helmet. Change your rings to an essence worm (preferably a elder base type to save time and money) with a 20% wrath. As a placeholder grab a le heup of all until mark of the shaper or if you fail to grab the elder base essence worm you can look for a two-stone like this:
https://poeapp.com/#/search/N4IghgLhBOCWBGBXCBTAzgOgDYrAc0RRAC4R4UYwBPMLEAGhFgDsAzAewwioAcUAZFkVIAVAO7sAtAGUI7ZigAEAJRZ4GIALbsAJmhIBtUNr0lQciLQwBqAMSK5izWAAesTYk2LBrYQYDsAAz0zIhYWAC6jO48WLAAxrAQNrYApA7sigBisNBKYMw6igDC7FhFyuiwaJbM8eiGAIwArCFhkYwWVmmKLPF5YGgoRcWDEIrSfMOGAGxt4VEgXVgp6Y45eSpVNQX1hgDMwaELAL6dvMLghSAnESdAA

Remember guys elemental damage with attack skills.. we dont use an 'attack' skill, we use a spell skill. Look for %damage on the aside since betrayal is so kind to us.

Cinderswallow is usless, you don't kill anything.

There is just one thing wrong with that DemoN_M4U and that is that cinderswallow is used for its silver flask effect AND the veiled modifier %increased critical strike chance which does affect the totems. without the modifier its pretty useless otherwise.

Sorry my mistake, for some reason i thought, you were that guy who advice 3%/3%/3% cinderswallow.
Why u keep telling to use +1 totem shield? It give u Blood Magic so u lose all your mana and your skilltree is pointless then.
"
needus wrote:
Why u keep telling to use +1 totem shield? It give u Blood Magic so u lose all your mana and your skilltree is pointless then.

correct, the unique isnt good for this build due to the blood magic. but betrayal brought a veiled mod +1 totem for shields. thats what they are referring to
"
needus wrote:

http://poe.trade/search/amidositewohah

It's a crafted mod you get on shields.
"
Boomy wrote:
Wouldn't I want to keep spidersilk and have a +1 totem enchant so I can have 5 totems? Also what flask should I replace if I were to equip atziri's promise? Thanks for the advice, i'm currently starting off by looking for a new ring :D

Yea you could do 5 totems. I just prefer the 4-totem setup, because with ascendancy you summon two totems at a time. So, when you do summon that 5th totem one has to be unsummoned, unless you plan on using another totem skill with your arch totems. Oh, I totally meant to add this to my first post but you could also look for a stygian vise belt with life, resist, 30% increased elemental damage, and 30% increased lightning damage. Then you can socket a hypnotic eye jewel with life, lighting damage, and 2% damage pen.

Though I would think your health is enough to do most content, and if you have 200,000- 300,000 shaper dps you should be fine. You might need a few portals with 200K but someone who has done the fights would know more than me.

If you haven’t already download Path of building, you can import your build and see what an upgrade would be. You can also import the original build in the first post and see his items and what he considers best in slot. Make sure you set you configuration so that is has power charges and endurance charges turned on and also select your diamond flask in items (check box) and other flasks to see your effective dps.
If you need help on how to use Poe planner, I’m no expert but it’s really addicting.
Because of spiritual aid, does a minion leech jewel work?
Last edited by wesleysave on Dec 29, 2018, 3:01:37 PM
Well I have around 61 chaos now. Wondering if this belt is worth.

+39 to maximum Life
+9 to maximum Energy Shield P10
+98 to maximum Life P1
+40% to Fire Resistance S3
+41% to Lightning Resistance S3
crafted+35% to Cold Resistance

I still need to get my gems up to lvl 20 and 20% quality. Need to also get a clear mind jewel too.

hmmmm decisions. :(
@Zorven

On a discussing note, I didn't know you could get %increased ele on its own on a belt. For reference to others it is a delve mod and NOT "%increased elemental damage with attack skills"

Precious poeaffix site.

For another thing, I need to ask you guys what kind of glove I could be looking at upgrading into. At the moment Im stuck on these and I use them infrequently for the dex for shield-charge (when I had it). I think I only need the dex for something on shimmeron so its no big deal. But what else could I grab for a yellow on these, perfect fingerless silk + shaped or? what mods aside from resists.

Also what would be next in line after this amulet do you guys suppose?

Lastly what kind of stygian belt would beat this baby of mine?

There was a person talking about using atziris flask? Ive been using it a while now like this. Hopefully they read this post.

___
@DemoN_M4U You weren't wrong for a wee bit there. I quoted the guy who recommended that 3/3/3 for a bit. Then I read your post and emitted out of my post. I honestly thought you weren't thinking about the veiled modifier. Thats my only reason aside from the onslaught that I use the flask.
Last edited by Tradgikly on Dec 29, 2018, 3:50:32 PM
"
Tradgikly wrote:
@Zorven

Also what would be next in line after this amulet do you guys suppose?

Lastly what kind of stygian belt would beat this baby of mine?

http://poe.trade/search/itetamgamasaga

Scroll down and you will find this bad boy.

Brimstone Bond Stygian Vise 1 week ago
Level: 60 ilvl: 82
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
29% increased Lightning Damage??
+97 to maximum Life P1
+44% to Cold Resistance S2
+29% to Lightning Resistance S5
29% increased Elemental Damage??
crafted18% increased Damage

Is there a way to post items from poe trade into a forum post as you do from your stash?

Unrelated, but I put that amulet your using Tradgikly, “Choir of the storm” in path of building and it’s an upgrade for me. :) Though I was curious about what the Op was using to see if something was better and it kept saying it was a downgrade to Marylene's lapis amulet. It can't be a downgrade because the amulet I’m using now is an upgrade to Marylene’s.
and The Choir of the storm does even more for me. I must be missing something in this potato head of mine. Not sure why his path of building is reading so wonky.....

Just kidding I suck at math, if you have a Marlene’s with 240 to global critical strike multi it does more damage. Mine I own is only 215. Wasn't aware this made such a big difference. The more you know! Never mind that still confused. Just bought one and in game My dps still reads lower..... 41 vs 43k on my arc

Oh, I was suggesting the atziris flask for another user as it comes out to a 10.6% dps increase for his build. He wasn’t sure which flask to replace. This was for Boomy his build is a page or so back in the posts.
Last edited by Zorven on Dec 29, 2018, 6:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info