Delve Balance Changes

Whoa!!!!In shock!

Now that's a nerf-hammer for sure!

RIP KB!
SORRY SUNDERBOI'S! (was an awesome leveling skill for melee)
RIP Shield Charge! (sorry didn't see this one coming)
RIP Stat sticks for movement? (big shock here! Bye Bye Brightbeak!)
RIP SABOTEUR CLASS! (This one really hurts!) granted Arc trapper, was GG, but why not just nerf ARC?)
RIP Arc Traps, fun while it lasted :(

It seems GGG just wants to slow the game play down, as if they are trying to put a governor/or restrictor-plate on the engine of the game. "Whoa...how fast you going there son?" ("in best cop voice")

Buffs to Flame Dash and Lightning Warp? Yes greatly needed,(but really, Flame Dash just sucks)

Also what a big love for Caustic Arrow...(someone really loves this skill at GGG)

I also kinda get the feeling...they really want us to play Summoners/or chaos/poison/Pathfinders...(hint hint)

See you in DELVE! (lets go deep!)

Last edited by Gamr23 on Aug 28, 2018, 1:41:24 AM
The nerf to block is unnecessary. With all the things that can kill you ingame....
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
still got nothing change to proj skills
after rory like AOE nerf happened in 2.6.0
the good news is spell base poison build also been killed ever
Last edited by mephisfox on Aug 28, 2018, 1:38:12 AM
tfw I only enjoy arc traps :(. Back to Reave for me.
would be nice to know if they look at those numbers before changing this stuff i haven't played trapper but to see the whole trap base get nerfed cause 1 skill is more efficient with it is sad. been playing this game for 3 years now and when i go to craft a build the diversity is shrinking with every league. there are truly only a few builds that can actually do high level content and that is getting smaller guys but like other have said not real patch notes so have to wait and see.
sounds kinda incomplete without stat sticks being nerfed.

but yeah, a good start.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Arc trapps are kinda broken we know. But now you broke all other not t1 trapp skills... gg ggg.
"
Xenombra wrote:
Ok, now GGG really want to influence us. Yes last league they give us Traps and stuff like that, but we were able to choose at least what Vaal Skill we want and some other stuff.... Yes Arc Traps was too strong, but hey, they also made Elemental hit too strong....

Now they don't even try to hide the fact that they tell us what to play.

We choose this league will be minions and poison.... If you try to do something else, it will be less efficient.... Try to do build diversity :P

They even tell us what ascendency to choose... We just make 2 new skill that work perfectly with those two.... But try to play something else you know.... Build diversity.
It's exactly the feeling I had when I read the first post. GGG should tell us directly which builds are available for Delve.
ok
Flame dash and Lightning warp buffed?? I guess I don't have to feel so GD slow and clunky while using wands/staff anymore then, but fortify is still hard to give up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info