[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
PrinceOfPower wrote:
So, i'm selling my gear for this build to try out something new. With this setup it can reach ~12milion shaper DPS. Had no problem killing any boss except Sirus ( mostly because i lose so fucking many portals to the cyclone phases ). I'm only selling it together, not breaking the set. The price is 45 exalts for the whole set, slightly negociable. Hover over the items to see the gems and links

UP.
T16 Map and Metamorph run with this build : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzE6XJnrenY&feature=youtu.be

Elder Kill with this build : https://youtu.be/H4VQk8QSvqA

Not best quality but it'll do the job.
Last edited by PrinceOfPower on Jan 3, 2020, 9:17:50 AM
Sorry, I dont have 40+ Ex available at the moment :)

But I have another question to all:

I have this new helmet: Rime Gaze. I have Blood&Sand, Herald of Purity, Enlighten Support and Hatred in it.
When hovering over Hatred it says Mana reserved: 50%.
When hovering over the actual skill key for Hatred it says Mana reserved 67%.
This means I cant activate Blood&Sand, Herald of Purity and Hatred at the same time.
I dont understand why there is this difference between 50% and 67%
In my previous helmet all was good, so i assume it has something to do with this specific helmet. Is it because of concentrated effect? But there is no indication for that...
Please help me, my head hurts because of this :)

....And why are you using Starkonyas Head? Just because of the high evasion?
Last edited by Schnoeddel on Jan 3, 2020, 10:23:11 AM
"
Schnoeddel wrote:

I have this new helmet: Rime Gaze. I have Blood&Sand, Herald of Purity, Enlighten Support and Hatred in it.
This means I cant activate Blood&Sand, Herald of Purity and Hatred at the same time.
In my previous helmet all was good, so i assume it has something to do with this specific helmet. Is it because of concentrated effect? But there is no indication for that...

....And why are you using Starkonyas Head? Just because of the high evasion?

Starkonja is good because it offers attack speed, a lot of life and a lot of dexterity + crit chance ( like everything you need ).
"
Schnoeddel wrote:

Your guess is correct. From the wiki page https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rime_Gaze

Applicable skill gems socketed in this item are supported by level 20
Concentrated Effect Support
. All support stats are accounted for, including the mana multiplier.
Thx Guys! Sorry for my stupid question :)
Hay guys,
i really appreciate playing this build in the current league and would love some suggestions to my current skill-tree as well as build.
M< next upgrade im trying to get is hrimsorrow´s with elemental weakness on them but i cant find gloves with the right gemcoloring so if anyone got these ones with either 4 linked bbbr / ggrr or bbgr sockets let me know! :D

This is my equipment:

(I went for the brass dome to get even more tanky due to the league being really rippy)

Thanks for the build tho!
"
Hay guys,
i really appreciate playing this build in the current league and would love some suggestions to my current skill-tree as well as build.
M< next upgrade im trying to get is hrimsorrow´s with elemental weakness on them but i cant find gloves with the right gemcoloring so if anyone got these ones with either 4 linked bbbr / ggrr or bbgr sockets let me know! :D

(I went for the brass dome to get even more tanky due to the league being really rippy)

Thanks for the build tho!

if you are staying with Yoke of Suffering, you want Hrimburn, not Hrimsorrow.

You can use your crafting bench in your hide out and perform the Vorici Recipe to get the exact colors you need on your gloves.

Your character is not public so I can't look at your tree.
"
if you are staying with Yoke of Suffering, you want Hrimburn, not Hrimsorrow.

You can use your crafting bench in your hide out and perform the Vorici Recipe to get the exact colors you need on your gloves.

Your character is not public so I can't look at your tree.

- Yoke of Suffering will be switched to Pandemonius as soon as i can afford it
- ty for the tip with the crafting bench
- turned my character profiles to public

edit:
Last edited by Schrottexperte on Jan 3, 2020, 7:09:05 PM
Could anyone help me with my gear ? have pretty much everything but still cant run t16 maps and i still get one shot by metamorphs. ive been just farmign t10 maps bc i cant do anything higher without getting one shot soemtimes.
Hey everyone. I've been running lots of stuff on this character but I just went up against T4 Drox and couldn't get him past 15%. My DPS just seemed to run out. Any advice? I've been playing since November.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RJD20/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info