[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

"
"
Zomphere wrote:
Trying to decide between jugg EQ and slayer EQ. Obviously jugg is more tanky and slayer is more dps and move. Any thoughts or suggestions about starting with either?

Based on a bunch of reading over the past 2 days I worry a bit about surviving with slayer which may inhibit leveling past 94 or 95, but not sure on damage with jugg or how slow jugg is vs slayer.

forget slayer, jugg all the way

ok im sold on going jugg. I downloaded your 3.10 tree as I have never done an eq build before. Based on what I have read on here was trying to decide which 6 link would be best.

im guessing this 6 link to be ideal based on messing with your old 3.10 pob

vaal eq-melee phy- brutality-shockwave-ruthless-pulverise

and move fortify to leap slam or do you have to have blood magic on leap? If so based on POB pulverise is greater than ruthless dps wise

I plan on doing hegemony endgame unless you think it would be worth going Marohi Erqi also would it be worth it to go window of opportunity in this build because we dont use less duration support and its no longer available as a helm enchant for eq?
"
Zomphere wrote:
"
"
Zomphere wrote:
Trying to decide between jugg EQ and slayer EQ. Obviously jugg is more tanky and slayer is more dps and move. Any thoughts or suggestions about starting with either?

Based on a bunch of reading over the past 2 days I worry a bit about surviving with slayer which may inhibit leveling past 94 or 95, but not sure on damage with jugg or how slow jugg is vs slayer.

forget slayer, jugg all the way

ok im sold on going jugg. I downloaded your 3.10 tree as I have never done an eq build before. Based on what I have read on here was trying to decide which 6 link would be best.

im guessing this 6 link to be ideal based on messing with your old 3.10 pob

vaal eq-melee phy- brutality-shockwave-ruthless-pulverise

and move fortify to leap slam or do you have to have blood magic on leap? If so based on POB pulverise is greater than ruthless dps wise

I plan on doing hegemony endgame unless you think it would be worth going Marohi Erqi also would it be worth it to go window of opportunity in this build because we dont use less duration support and its no longer available as a helm enchant for eq?

Got Marohi today. And its pretty f*ckin good. Go for it. The damage is insane. BUT I kinda miss a little bit of Attack Speed. I want to achieve 2 hits in a second. Im around 1,66 with Blood Rage on lvl 12.

Any ideas where I could get more Attack Speed?

And btw. I did not go for WoO cuz I dont feel like it. I tried it and those extra 25% less duration wont help you alot. I didn't feel any difference. And tbh those 6 passive tree points you can invest in better nodes. So not worth it.
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jun 24, 2020, 1:41:54 PM
Does anybody have an idea how nodes that increase exerted attacks stack with Intimidating Cry? It doubles the damage, but does 20% more damage from a node mean 220% or 240% or the original attack?
So crafted is the way to go with DPS? Is Aztiris' Favor worth even humoring?

I dropped intmid cry. Looks nice on paper with seismic but gameplay it's a headache.

Axe's spec into bleed is going nice. It's less defense but if anything lives past one EQ they just bleed out.

I am too noticing very rippy situations to elemental damage, but try to avoid those map mods. I don't have enough links to CWDT molten shell, but TBH, the vaal is all you need, pre-empt pop with vaal EQ and just run around God mod.

"
Barooky wrote:
Dumb question: Do we use Blood or Sand stance? I assume it's Blood stance due to the Maim support linked, but maybe I'm wrong.

I play sand while maping and change blood for bosses. Curse/axe can provide maim too.
Last edited by poeGT on Jun 24, 2020, 2:20:02 PM
"
Barooky wrote:
Does anybody have an idea how nodes that increase exerted attacks stack with Intimidating Cry? It doubles the damage, but does 20% more damage from a node mean 220% or 240% or the original attack?

they do stack additive, as any INCREASED damage.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"

Got Marohi today. And its pretty f*ckin good. Go for it. The damage is insane. BUT I kinda miss a little bit of Attack Speed. I want to achieve 2 hits in a second. Im around 1,66 with Blood Rage on lvl 12.

Any ideas where I could get more Attack Speed?

And btw. I did not go for WoO cuz I dont feel like it. I tried it and those extra 25% less duration wont help you alot. I didn't feel any difference. And tbh those 6 passive tree points you can invest in better nodes. So not worth it.

I noticed you are running less duration support on your setup? is that a must have you think for 5 or 6 link? Also Is it possible to run leap with fortify instead of eq to get more dps with ur setup or is it overkill?
Take the 3 new nodes that reduced duration by 25%.
Friends, I need some help. Damage is really starting to struggle entering tier 10-11. Conquerors are a pain also. Including mana issues.

Running mace for AOE and currently using Seismic Cry with Call to Arms cause I’m too lazy to use multiple cries. Damage is starting to struggle. Only other WarCry node I have is Measured Fury for additional exert.

Im running dash so I bypass having to get combat control but I am wondering if its better to run Leap Slam so that I can attach fortify to it. Right now my 5L Vaal EQ looks like: Vaal EQ > Pulverize > Less Duration (I don’t have window of opportunity) > FOW > Fortify. What should be my optimal 5L>6L?

Also should I drop Call to Arms and run both Seismic and Intimidating cry? At that point, I should start investing in more warcry nodes.

Let me know what you think!

"
Mayyhem91 wrote:
Friends, I need some help. Damage is really starting to struggle entering tier 10-11. Conquerors are a pain also. Including mana issues.

Running mace for AOE and currently using Seismic Cry with Call to Arms cause I’m too lazy to use multiple cries. Damage is starting to struggle. Only other WarCry node I have is Measured Fury for additional exert.

Im running dash so I bypass having to get combat control but I am wondering if its better to run Leap Slam so that I can attach fortify to it. Right now my 5L Vaal EQ looks like: Vaal EQ > Pulverize > Less Duration (I don’t have window of opportunity) > FOW > Fortify. What should be my optimal 5L>6L?

Also should I drop Call to Arms and run both Seismic and Intimidating cry? At that point, I should start investing in more warcry nodes.

Unfortunately it seems like you didn't follow the build at all
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Mayyhem91 wrote:

I do like Second Wind (for reduced CD - no extra charges) with Call to Arms and Intimidating Cry. With FoW, you can produce massive bursts every few seconds while not getting interrupted by the warcry cast. I'm still theorycrafting if there's a sweet spot for IC's cooldown to line up with the FoW triggers to maximize the burst (and thus the DPS), but it has turned out to be a bit more complicated than I initially expected since the added attack speed from Blood Rage and Frenzy charges make it a bitch to fine tune.

Not a fan of running both Seismic and IC at the same time - even with Second Wind to get two activation each for the combo, the casting time sucks.

Edit:
Btw, does anybody know how the extra damage from Escalation is calculated with the rest of damage multipliers? Is it its own multiplier or does it get added to something else?
Last edited by Barooky on Jun 24, 2020, 6:33:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info