[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks for this build !!

I started playing POE in 2014 back when Dominus was the endgame and I remember my first build was a groundslam marauder.
It's a lot of fun to get back this feeling of power that those kind of build can give.

I'm playing casualy in standard now because of real life changes but I really enjoy doing T15-T16 maps with my earthquake Jugg !

GL everyone.
"
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Very nice belt, grats!

Bumping this:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I just tried Sirus and got destroyed. Pretty sure it's because I'm bad and haven't done the fight as melee before. But in case there are any gear upgrades I can make, can you please take a look at my character EQGreaterThanIQ?

Again, the problem is probably me and not my gear, but just in case throwing money at the problem can help, would appreciate some advice

You don't have Lion's Roar = 30% less damage. -3000 armour

I swapped it out for a random life flask for sirus. Normally I run with it and flask setup is the same as yours. But with no way to gain flask charges Lion's Roar is only 2 uses during the Sirus fight. Does it really help?
"
Dwedan wrote:

And I see you play without unstoppable, I would never in my entire life play this build without it. Copy my style and u will have zero problem as long you know basic boss mechanics. "My advice is try remove Unrelenting for Unstoppable"

Hey, could you briefly explain why you think Unstoppable is much better than Unrelenting?

Not that i dont believe you, im just interested, because Unrelenting looks pretty strong in my eyes but im obviously not that experienced.
If your intrested in playing cyclone this is the way to do it...
Kosis melted at 20/20 Delirium, so insane strong its ridonkeyulles

Just make sure to get this flask
Or you will move like a snail xD
Last edited by Dwedan on Apr 7, 2020, 4:28:48 PM
"
kingarthy wrote:
"
Dwedan wrote:

And I see you play without unstoppable, I would never in my entire life play this build without it. Copy my style and u will have zero problem as long you know basic boss mechanics. "My advice is try remove Unrelenting for Unstoppable"

Hey, could you briefly explain why you think Unstoppable is much better than Unrelenting?

Not that i dont believe you, im just interested, because Unrelenting looks pretty strong in my eyes but im obviously not that experienced.

Take my word for it, I just changed to Unstoppable, delirium mechanic feels far less rippy because of it!
Sweet upgrade for spinning xD

And what the actuall FACK is this ring.... 50 alts and I get T2 phys and assassins, Then I regal 7cast speed and decide I dont like it so go for a beastcraft suffix-->prefix and hit This T2 life... I mean Im fkn mad its a trippel T2 ring but same time kinda happy =D

After some work

Last edited by Dwedan on Apr 8, 2020, 4:04:47 PM
"
Dwedan wrote:
Sweet upgrade for spinning xD

And what the actuall FACK is this ring.... 50 alts and I get T2 phys and assassins, Then I regal 7cast speed and decide I dont like it so go for a beastcraft suffix-->prefix and hit This T2 life... I mean Im fkn mad its a trippel T2 ring but same time kinda happy =D

After some work

Sick ring!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Anyone looked at adding Large Cluster Jewels into this build?
I found this one, (For the life of me I can't figure out how to take a gem in the passive tree and link it to the Forum).

Any good and what would I take passive points away to add to it?

OTAzMan
"
otazman999 wrote:
Anyone looked at adding Large Cluster Jewels into this build?
I found this one, (For the life of me I can't figure out how to take a gem in the passive tree and link it to the Forum).

Unavailable

Any good and what would I take passive points away to add to it?

OTAzMan

I don't think it's worth it. I thought about it already but the passive skill tree nodes give you more already.

I'm coming back from Abyss league tho don't take my word for it.

Thanks for the build btw Angry_RolePlayer
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
IS Kaom Heart viable for this build with some changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info