[3.13] "EQ JUGG" EARTHQUAKE T H I C C JUGGERNAUT Build 2021 Edition (Staff/Mace) + UBER ELDER!

Hey guys, really love leap slamming everything to death, but this is one of the squishiest builds I have ever played. I am trying to spend mass to upgrade. But finding it harder and harder. Boss bleeds and burns destroy my life instantly. Attempted Sirus on Awakener 1 and died. Most things one shot this build. Take a look at my current setup. Also why does my tooltip for earthquake say 60k compared to others 600k. I really love melee builds but progression has stopped and I am frustrated now.
Your characters are private in your profile...
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Your characters are private in your profile...

Fixed! had no idea haha thanks
double post
Last edited by Dwedan on Apr 6, 2020, 1:33:16 PM
Poe ninja don't count passive change from Lethal pride so it counts like you have zero crit chance.

Learn mechanics and maby get bleed immune would be a good start if you die with this build. Whisper me ingame if you want some advice what to do more.

And I see you play without unstoppable, I would never in my entire life play this build without it. Copy my style and u will have zero problem as long you know basic boss mechanics. "My advice is try remove Unrelenting for Unstoppable"

Get bleed immune on jewel. and get blood of the karui.. I mean this must be changed right away.
You have a jewel slot if you spend 2 points. So remove Soul of steel and those 2 extra life nodes there to get last jewel socket and serpent stance, then spend rest of points on life nodes.

And again I can't stress enought with this Molten shell linked with CWDT.. For me its complete garbage to link this with CWDT.
All people I know use it with flask rotation right after the armor flasks obviously. For me this was like the biggest survival change I ever felt entire game.

And please man I hope I see wrong when I watch your amulet's aointment.. if not you better change that quick as hell or you deserve to die =D
Last edited by Dwedan on Apr 6, 2020, 2:05:01 PM
Slammed strenght into this amazing belt.. was about time I got some luck ingame after spending 30ex on imprints and Wolfs without any good result..

Changed Earthquake for Cyclone and Shockwave for Infused channeling and spinning around now with almost 2 million dps xD

Nice to switch a little after only playing earthquake since league start
Very nice belt, grats!

Bumping this:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I just tried Sirus and got destroyed. Pretty sure it's because I'm bad and haven't done the fight as melee before. But in case there are any gear upgrades I can make, can you please take a look at my character EQGreaterThanIQ?

Again, the problem is probably me and not my gear, but just in case throwing money at the problem can help, would appreciate some advice
"
Dwedan wrote:
Poe ninja don't count passive change from Lethal pride so it counts like you have zero crit chance.

Learn mechanics and maby get bleed immune would be a good start if you die with this build. Whisper me ingame if you want some advice what to do more.

And I see you play without unstoppable, I would never in my entire life play this build without it. Copy my style and u will have zero problem as long you know basic boss mechanics. "My advice is try remove Unrelenting for Unstoppable"

Get bleed immune on jewel. and get blood of the karui.. I mean this must be changed right away.
You have a jewel slot if you spend 2 points. So remove Soul of steel and those 2 extra life nodes there to get last jewel socket and serpent stance, then spend rest of points on life nodes.

And again I can't stress enought with this Molten shell linked with CWDT.. For me its complete garbage to link this with CWDT.
All people I know use it with flask rotation right after the armor flasks obviously. For me this was like the biggest survival change I ever felt entire game.

And please man I hope I see wrong when I watch your amulet's aointment.. if not you better change that quick as hell or you deserve to die =D

Thanks for the constructive criticism! I copied most of your tree, and invested into a lethal pride jewel. I didn't know much about the jewel so I read into the keystone passive and my survival has jumped up a heap. I want to get additional curse on my chest and then change out my crit ring foor a steel assassins mark ring that I old school crafted and now have to slam RNG rolls because of the 3 craft instead of multiple craftts.... its been a while haha

By the way nice belt! I havent got around too anything like that yet. Did you deadset keep your entire build and change to cyclone though?? haha Cyclone has been by far my favourite build to play with
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Very nice belt, grats!

Bumping this:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I just tried Sirus and got destroyed. Pretty sure it's because I'm bad and haven't done the fight as melee before. But in case there are any gear upgrades I can make, can you please take a look at my character EQGreaterThanIQ?

Again, the problem is probably me and not my gear, but just in case throwing money at the problem can help, would appreciate some advice

You don't have Lion's Roar = 30% less damage. -3000 armour
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info