Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

why does op uses gmp instead of culling strike on frenzy? any advantage?
hello can anyone help pls ?

what if we use flammability instead of combustion

thanks
"
ozsel wrote:
hello can anyone help pls ?

what if we use flammability instead of combustion

thanks

if you placed 2 different skill onee poet pen ,triger in order. and lower your dps
if you vish using flammability you can link with curse on hit your frenzy attack
"
Camaron wrote:
why does op uses gmp instead of culling strike on frenzy? any advantage?

Maybe OP didn't need the additional attack speed and only wanted more chance to hit enemies while bodyswapping (mapping).
culling strike not increased attack speed

So for bosses its better to use culling strike over gmp?
I've never done a build like this before and just levelling it now. Quick question, why use GMP on Unearth AND Frenzy when VD only pops 3 corpses? Am I missing something?
Can this build farm uberlab faster than a nrmal RF build with just 2 poets pen and a starko/devoto/other mid-tier gear, or is it just very good at killing bosses when fully geared?

I'm debating myself between going RF or this build, since I already have dropped 2 poets pen.
thanks for the build, finally smashed uber elder with it (haven't even played since prophecy so elder + shaper and all that were super new to me). bricked my first set because i thought i could zerg elder in the last 25% and end the fight and got super confused why it wasn't ending and overall played poorly, second set almost went deathless but died twice at like 15%. slammed some jewels in celebration and they turned out awful and the watcher's eye i got was not amazing but not awful.

farmed some uber lab with the build yesterday as well to finish off my gear (notably xophs, that thing is expensive) and handled lab very well, except for killing izaro. vd balls like killing the mirrors/gargoyles/whatever instead of izaro so i lost some keys there. i could have used a different gem but i didn't care enough to. easily ran through all traps without caring and melted+facetanked izaro and argus.

i guess culling strike would have been good for uber elder but i didn't bother to swap to it. i also felt the damage on the null portals/adds were a bit low but at the end of the day it didn't matter, cannot be slowed and insane regen/hp pool. only deadly things were slams if you weren't topped off/didn't dodge it or balls if you ate more than one/weren't topped off when you ate one but as long as you moved around and spawned vd balls you get insane leech so i was almost always full hp and could eat whatever i wanted. overall, you can play like a complete idiot and still smash uber elder which is exactly the build i was looking for. very good build for facetanking almost all content in the game and able to kill everything by just pressing one simple button

"
Camaron wrote:
culling strike not increased attack speed

So for bosses its better to use culling strike over gmp?

Quality on Culling Strike gives attack speed.
Ah nice so culling strike is def superior more attck speed and kills bosses at 10% life

Ty for info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info