Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
Yacexx wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
If I wanted to use 4x Poet's Pens 2 in my weapon swap 1 for clear 1 for boss killing what would you suggest?

Thanks

Clear:
Volatile Dead + Conc Effect + Controlled Destruction
Unearth + GMP + Bodyswap

Boss
Unearth + GMP + Combustion

You can switch Bodyswap for Combustion manually for Boss kill, so second pair of Poet's isn't necessary, just much more comfortable.

tell please why not ???
Volatile Dead + Conc Effect + elemental focus
Unearth + GMP + Fireball

OR maby better ?
Clear:
Volatile Dead + Conc Effect + Bodyswap
Unearth + GMP + Fireball

Boss
Unearth + GMP + Combustion
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Jun 24, 2018, 12:01:35 AM
I don't uderstand, i have Watchers eye, i used yugul pantheon + Sibyl's Lament, Coral Ring in left slot, my calss is chief it's giving me moree life leech, bt WHY ? WHY i can't play in maps with elem reflect :/// ? tell me please (Cry)
https://pastebin.com/CqKBBFYi
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Jun 24, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
"
kmaldona wrote:
Can someone check out my profile. I can not protect shaper in the second phase of elder. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Anything that I am missing. I am waiting to get a +1 helm and a kaoms but I have almost 10k hp without it right now. Already did minotaur and all maps are easy as crap.

HC btw

Just stand in front of shaper and shoot with ur pens. Don't need to dodge or anything, you will instantly leech and regen up to full life every time.

shaper pops left, then right then, bottom, then top.

The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
"
foster21 wrote:
I hope someone is still checking this forum, for the author or anyone else that is using this. just 4 quick questions
1. how safe is this to be able to farm uber elder?
2. if it is, are there any tips or suggestions that you can suggest to tweak the build for that sole purpose?
3. Looking at the tree, its for level 97, if I can hit 90 would this still be uber elder farmable?
4. at 90 what points would you skip from the tree thats been given?

Yes, the guy who showed me this build, he says you can simply stand in the degen puddles all day and take no dmg due to the massive regen. You still will need to dodge the shaper balls, nothing else should really kill you. This build was made specificly to hunt uber elder.
"
rolandkaa wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what I can do to boost up my DPS? Killing t7 or higher bosses takes ages. I got all of the gear with good jewels but it's still useless. What am I doing wrong any suggestions? Or only my attack speed is wrong? Can someone explain for a beginner, how this thing works and, how I can boost up my DPS to kill t15-t16 bosses? Or what is the problem with my setup?

don't use bodyswap for bosses, you do 1/2 the dps. It's safer and easier to dodge but it will take longer.

higher lvl gems 20/20 and you will do alot more.

you have 2 wasted nodes in ur tree, the 2 10% elemental dmg with attacks. We use spell/elmenetal, not attacks.

builds not gonna instant kill bosses like other high dps builds. it's a tanky build. You should be able to just facetank most bosses.
Guys . please someone said me please . what is wrong with my char. Sometimes i have big problem on T16 maps , with bossses , without RIP mods. Dont have leech or regen, idk.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LFMbro/characters
And 1 more question , how its work Summon Harbinger of Time from belt ?? He ruin my dps or not ? Dont understand i miss with slipstream volatile dead or not
"
LFMbro wrote:

First: Replace Bodyswap for Combustion when bossfight, it will double your DPS.
Second: Try Barrage-GMP-Life gain on Hit-Blood Magic, easy 1500 life/sec
Third: If My math is correct, you probably miss VD with Harbinger buff on.
IGN: Yatza
"
Yacexx wrote:
"
LFMbro wrote:

First: Replace Bodyswap for Combustion when bossfight, it will double your DPS.
Second: Try Barrage-GMP-Life gain on Hit-Blood Magic, easy 1500 life/sec
Third: If My math is correct, you probably miss VD with Harbinger buff on.

yeah,u are right,testing yesterday it.
First time killing uber elder, was very easy with this build, just watch out for shaper orbs and aim ur poet and the target that's vulnerable, try get shaper down asap.

Here's the gear i used

thx for this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info