3.2 - The ManaMancer - Indigon pure mana Hierophant - Full HP Shaper in two seconds.

ES recharge does not kick in before 2 seconds indeed. My ES regeneration on the other hand is quite high through Zealot's Oath. If all my totems are up, I get 5% there + 2% from boots enchant + 2% (I think) from my passive tree. Combine this with the possibility of using my life pool to regenerate ES through Coruscating Elixir, and the total ES regeneration is quite nice before the recharge kicks in.

As a sidenote, I was able to kill Uber Elder easily on my current Arc version even when taking out my Watcher's Eye, swapping Presence of Chayula for Atziri's Foible and taking out the 6th link on my Cloak of Defiance. A setup like that would only cost around 150-200c, and kills Uber Elder in about 2 minutes.
Hi mate, how is it going? I`m trying to go with your build delve league. Seems arc is the best option for now.
My goal was to remake this character for Delve, but I have not had the time to play much. I have barely started mapping, but it should be just fine for delves. Arc totems are pretty stupid at the moment indeed, and I see no reason to play anything else.

The build does not have a lot of regen or the ability to CC enemies properly, so I am not sure how it will work in the really hard and deep delves.
Hello

Can you check my arc totem in dvelve cause im in real struggle vs uber elder, anything else is easy dindt tried uber atziri yet, dps is amazing but feel its too much glass canon and its like zero defnse form me, doesnt feel its worth, do i need that chayula amy and also boots enchants for es regen, thanks
"
Nedieth wrote:
My goal was to remake this character for Delve, but I have not had the time to play much. I have barely started mapping, but it should be just fine for delves. Arc totems are pretty stupid at the moment indeed, and I see no reason to play anything else.

The build does not have a lot of regen or the ability to CC enemies properly, so I am not sure how it will work in the really hard and deep delves.

Yep, I'm casual player myself, just started poe last league. Didn't have even 6 link or 90+ But this league got a bit lucky on drop.

Can you please explain couple things?

What is the prior stat, Mana o mana regen?
What about weapon, is "phys damage as extra some kind of ele damage" works with totem spell also?
How you geting so fast ES recharge? I mean you have only "faster start" on ring, but it looks like you ES regening nearly instantly after hit.
How you getting benefit from elemental overload - we dont have much crit, and we just deal no cast at all?

ps. What time are you usually in game? Just whant to drop you small "thank you gift"
Hi there Nedieth :)
Thank you so much for this post and idea!
I was already building a GC totem hiero when i found this build which is ALOT better.
I have some questions about really pushing this build as far as possible.

*ofc going to try and get a +1 Totem ES shield with mana and regen from upcoming expansion is a nobrainer.*
Az

- What would your hypothetical perfect watchers eye be?
(beyond the 2x clarity) triple clarity? something situational? or?

- What would you consider as a perfect double corruption on Cloak of defiance?

Edit: nvm this one

- What would you prefer as a enchant for indigon? 40% GC conversion?

- if so would you swap the Long winter jewels for something like perfect ES/Mana/Damage jewels?
Or do you feel like the extra range GC gets, is better quality of life vs. potentially just "win more" jewels.

Like if you had close to no budget and just went for BIS on standard id like to hear your thoughts.
(here is to hoping statstick nerf wont brick for this.)

Sorry the list
i have most of these things in POB, but as we both know that is really not very helpful at all.

Thanks again..
Resident <NiceFX> crafter - https://nicefxguild.com/
Part of the G3 community - https://www.youtube.com/c/goodguygaming3

IGN: Khamatum/Drachten/Riskitbiscuit/Rediash
Account : RedsDead
Last edited by RedsDead on Nov 28, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
Since we already spoke ingame, I'll just leave a little followup here in case you see it. When you play around with this build in PoB, you can see how effective some items are. As long as your mana/mana regen stays relatively the same, just add spell damage or elemental damage modifiers to items to make them equal. We get so much spell damage through indigon, that 30-40% spell damage will look like a lot in PoB, but not matter much in the big picture. If you can get a DPS increase while the mana/regen/spell damage stays the same, this will act as a multiplier relative to the variable spell damage that Indigon provides and give a good indication of actual power gain.

Stats like cast speed, added flat damage, phys to elemental and penetration are all represented well in PoB. If an increase to cast speed gets your from 10k to 12k DPS in PoB, that will also increase your DPS by 20% when Indigon is fully charged and the tooltip is 1m.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info