3.2 - The ManaMancer - Indigon pure mana Hierophant - Full HP Shaper in two seconds.

Thanks bro, my bad I shoulda check back earlier. Hope to hear your view!

For now, Removed the light radius based on energy shield and 8% mana after gaining a level to 94.

This league is like a significant boost to this due to %maximum mana on gloves and boots from temple. ^ ^

Last edited by bbqegg on Jul 9, 2018, 1:44:23 AM
That is some pretty impressive gear you got there. I am fairly certain that the tree you currently have is pretty much the best balance between cast speed, mana stuff and totem defenses. This time around, I wanted to fit the new jewel from Omnitect, so I did a funky pathing for my rightmost jewel (you can check NediManaMancerTwo for insiration. For Arc totems, I feel like totem survival is slightly less relevant due to the increased range, but I really miss them being able to tank slightly more damage.

Made a little update video on the build how it plays with Arc if you are interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO2NApB_9CA
oo nice thanks for the update, now i need to try the searing bond thing. haha.

oh ya, so the new jewel, nets u +60 mana? counter 4 +10dex nodes around it.
Last edited by bbqegg on Jul 10, 2018, 1:32:43 AM
Fangs of the Viper and Depth Perception both have 20 dexterity each as well, giving me a total of 120 flat mana for the additional travel node of investment. I like to fit something new each league, so although I feel that cast speed or totem life would be better for the overall feel of the character, I wanted to push the mana stacking from the passive tree as far as I could.
oic that's really nice at 120 mana, cause our grand spectrum only does give 90 each.

if there's another such jewel socket that gives 120 mana oh my!

btw i just managed a deathless uber elder on this build, 4th try this league and really hyped eventually managed a deathless attempt. Just too sick damage from this setup.
Looks like a fantastic build I wanna try next league.

What is the rough budget for this?

Can this be a league starter that transitions slowly to end game? Or is the initial gear to make it work just too expensive for league starts?
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Can this be a league starter that transitions slowly to end game? Or is the initial gear to make it work just too expensive for league starts?

Hey, I was thinking about league starting with this too next league. For the first week of the league or so, I think its not very efficient to go with this build. (to get Indigon someone needs to kill Uber Elder and its gonna be expensive at the start I think)

So what I'm gonna do is start with a league starter totem build like Liftings Frostbolt Totems and get some currency. After the first few days im gonna switch to this build.
"
imperiialm wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Hey, I was thinking about league starting with this too next league. For the first week of the league or so, I think its not very efficient to go with this build. (to get Indigon someone needs to kill Uber Elder and its gonna be expensive at the start I think)

So what I'm gonna do is start with a league starter totem build like Liftings Frostbolt Totems and get some currency. After the first few days im gonna switch to this build.

Great idea mate!
The build works just fine as a generic Arc og GC totem character before you can get an Indigon. There are plenty of guides for that here on the templar forums, and they are all proven builds that can reach the end-game without any issue. When Indigon is available, it is surprisingly cheap to scale your damage and ES off pure mana. The rares in my current setup cost between 1-39c, with the expensive items being:

Presence of Chayula - can be subbed for Atziri's Foible (for more deeps)
6L Cloak of Defiance - 5L is just fine
Double Clarity Watcher's Eye - Crazy expensive, played to 90 without it.

If Arc stays the same, which I doubt, this character as a league starter could go the following route:
Generic crit Arc totems --> Shimmerons --> Non crit Indigon arc totems

If Arc gets nerfed for totems and traps, you could always just play with GC totems which does more DPS but less clear speed.
hi nedieth, i'm currently playing this build and i really like it. one question: in your uber elder video with your gc totems build, your es shield seems to recharge instantly after being hit. how is this possible? per standard it should be 2sec without being hit or 1,75 with your ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info