[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
nazgul29 wrote:

Elemental weakness - for this corruption to be used you need to drop enfeeb. I will never do that is huge defence on deep delves.
Dmg corruption vs atack speeds corruption on Shank, atack speed wins. No point to use 1% penetrate when you can get 15% fire penetration on jewel. I've had elemental weakness gloves, sold it because i cant survive whitout enfeeb, had dmg corruption on weapons and i was feeling more safe with more atack speed. T1 flat dmg on jewels are much better with fire penetration watcher eye like i said. All my items that i have now fit best for me. Regarding resist you can balance whatever you want 100 seems best for me (more easier to balance) even tho my resist are at 115. This is Delve League, min-max for me was to go deep in delve, this is the real challenge

If you only focus on Delve, ok it makes sense. Also if you really want defensive/reduced damage taken tips - Grab a Chance to Taunt mod on abyss jewel. It will reduce dmg done by 10% by target and it will have good uptime!

Also if you have room to play with resis and your boots. 16% attack speed or any of the defensive enchants can be really amazing!

About the 1% penetration affix on jewel. If you truly min/max your abyss jewels, for searching eye's you got 3 useful prefixes. Fire pen, global defence and flat life. Global defence is kinda rare, been burning alot of fossils trying to create the true min/max t1 jewels.
http://poeaffix.net/jw-searching.html#/

For Murderous ofc you have flat phys to swords/fire to swords + flat life (as prefixes). So those have easier to hit a good 4 stat combo.
Last edited by larsahh_ on Oct 8, 2018, 1:33:22 PM
On what to focus if not delve?

Uber Elder it's easy kill, Shaper same. This league is all about Delve i think:). On searching eye i need dex roll and i cant roll enchant on boots because of resist balancing. Ty for taunt advice i will try to craft something since i have alot of currency and nothing to buy:).

Kinda having trouble keeping shaper alive on the elder fight.. all goes well until the last part, as I can't kill the enemies before they kill him, as I can only focus on 2-3 portals at once.. would you recommend swapping some stuff around for frost wall to block some portals (if that works), or is there a different thing you'd recommend?

(currently at about 32k hideout dps with only auras on, missing some gem levels and helmet enchant)
I have the same problem.. Can kill shaper relatively easy, but cant keep him alive against red elder
"
Amoeba_ wrote:
I have the same problem.. Can kill shaper relatively easy, but cant keep him alive against red elder

you dont need to kill portals, just stand between shaper and portals and take all damage )
Last edited by Sonidox on Oct 9, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
Hello@ll...

i need a little Help and advice. I tryed to get this build with more endurence Charges and tested here and there. Now i am done ( in my opinion :-)

8K Life
8EC
15K Armour
45K dps in Town (125K Map with all EC)
€res all 80% without flasks

can anyone check the tree and Gear to maybe find some foults of my side? I Hope you dont find any foult but better then i go wrong the whole time :)
Here my Complete Gear atm:

Spoiler
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 9, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
"
Hello@ll...

i need a little Help and advice. I tryed to get this build with more endurence Charges and tested here and there. Now i am done ( in my opinion :-)

8K Life
8EC
15K Armour
45K dps in Town (125K Map with all EC)
€res all 80% without flasks

can anyone check the tree and Gear to maybe find some foults of my side? I Hope you dont find any foult but better then i go wrong the whole time :)
Here my Complete Gear atm:

Spoiler

You can save 1 str point at the left side life/armour nodes. Like this:
I am not sure what to get next, my gear seems like pretty good?

https://pastebin.com/XFhdR3cM

getting a better helm is not an option (- fire pen) to expansive. Getting 2 anger watcher's is way to expansive as well (50ex~)

I am leveling the gems myself and quality recipe because i don't like buying thems.

i would say
Gloves enchantmant - corrupted gloves? what should i aim? any curse on hit?
Boots enchantmant - at the sametime maybe better boots?
1 of my rings got no life but a shit ton of res so i can't take it out.
belt with more dmg
most of my jews have resi/and some dex (missing around 20dex)

anything i missed?
i have around 20ex.
using ancestral call support for clearing and fire pen for bosses
killed all content and i am around 300 depth right now.

Thanks!

EDIT: i got all resi 101 so it's hard to swtich out anything with res :D
Last edited by Baldry on Oct 9, 2018, 2:51:25 PM

So I just got my lorweave armour. But I still feel kinda squishy. Am I missing something? Started on the scion hp part. Going to get the boots and gloves enchanted tomorrow. And working on helm enchant.
Any tips are welcome!
Very tanky build. Got me to depth 600. Elder/Shaper guardians no problem. Probably gonna be my go to all content character in the future.

Deathless Uber Elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info