[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Ok let's start:

- dmg corruption on chest ( keep 80 resist and over 40 element damage, 50 life min roll)
- corruption on gloves +2 aoe gems (10 ias and atleast 5% life rolls)
- get stygian with fire dmg elemental dmg and elemental dmg with atacks
- on rings best for dmg: fire dmg to atacks.
- jewel with fire penetration. Increase fire dmg is ok but you wanted min-max.
- perfect balance for resist (100 min on fire, cold lightning).
- get 21 lvl on gems

Dream items never found one:

- x3 anger jewel - fire pen, increase fire dmg + extra fire
- +1 curse xoph amulet (wuth this you can roll another curse togheter with enfeeb)

Good luck on min-max if you really want to do it. I did it for my jugg and i know how hard can be:).

Best Regards,
Ovidiu
Last edited by nazgul29 on Oct 8, 2018, 3:38:46 AM
"
nazgul29 wrote:
Ok let's start:

- dmg corruption on chest ( keep 80 resist and over 40 element damage, 50 life min roll)
- get 21 lvl on gems

- +1 curse xoph amulet (wuth this you can roll another curse togheter with enfeeb)

Good luck on min-max if you really want to do it. I did it for my jugg and i know how hard can be:).

Best Regards,
Ovidiu

I actually kinda want to keep the Determination on the Watcher's Eye. In deep delves the extra armour +5% reduced physical damage taken can make quite a difference.

As for the rest, Yeah, I could definitely do all of those. It's gonna be hard to say the least and I have a feeling 50ex won't be enough.
"
junkypic011 wrote:
"
nazgul29 wrote:
Ok let's start:

- get 21 lvl on gems

Best Regards,
Ovidiu

I actually kinda want to keep the Determination on the Watcher's Eye. In deep delves the extra armour +5% reduced physical damage taken can make quite a difference.

As for the rest, Yeah, I could definitely do all of those. It's gonna be hard to say the least and I have a feeling 50ex won't be enough.

I did 814 whitout determination. I was thinking to try and go for another aura but i need more levels (96 atm) so i gonna stop delve push for a bit and start leveling again.
"
nazgul29 wrote:
"
junkypic011 wrote:
"
nazgul29 wrote:
Ok let's start:

- get 21 lvl on gems

Best Regards,
Ovidiu

I did 814 whitout determination. I was thinking to try and go for another aura but i need more levels (96 atm) so i gonna stop delve push for a bit and start leveling again.

Okay fair enough. What other aura could I use instead of determination in that case? Not a lot of auras that are decent(or heralds for that matter - except maybe herald of purity).

Maybe Purity of elements could be decent, I could cut down on the resists on the gear and focus on more life or something.

Totally unrelated, I searched for a good stygian with + fire damage and + elemental damage with attacks. The cheapst one is 50ex. Fun times.
Last edited by junkypic011 on Oct 8, 2018, 4:10:30 AM
In your place i will not use 3 auras if you want to push delve deep. Your are 90, missing some levels and if you go for rare shield you loose alot of defensive stats. Rememeber this build was made in bestiary (uber elder and shaper kill and farm). But now is delve league and in many situations some delve fights are alot harder then uber elder:))).
"
nazgul29 wrote:
In your place i will not use 3 auras if you want to push delve deep. Your are 90, missing some levels and if you go for rare shield you loose alot of defensive stats. Rememeber this build was made in bestiary (uber elder and shaper kill and farm). But now is delve league and in many situations some delve fights are alot harder then uber elder:))).

Well I mean with determination I'd gain quite a bit of defense. Not to mention the direct physical mitigation of +5%, that's flat reduced damage.

I'll try it out in PoB and see what happens.
"
wagado wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

"
wagado wrote:
Hello ,
I'm quite noob but play on standard and own the legacy atziri's acuity.
Should I use that instead tombfist?
thanks

you do not leech mana / life, but have life on hit on this build

so you do not get anything of these gloves stats related to leech

tombfist are way better imo looking an the other stats

Well the idea was to remove the need of +mana / life on hit for jewels / rings
since I didn't see anything in the tree that scale with that. (and we have blade of cunning for life leech).
I figured since it's a legacy item , it wouldn't be proposed as an option.
but eh like I said i'm noob and have no idea :p

quite sure life leech on this character is inferior to life gain on hit ( extreme high aps + number of hits is huge life gain ).

not to mention the fact that with life gain on hit you can easily grind through darkness in delve, life leech does not help here ...
"
nazgul29 wrote:
Ok let's start:

- get 21 lvl on gems

Best Regards,
Ovidiu

You only need 98 of all resistances to be Ele weakness capped with 4 endu charges up.

Min/max dps wise, Ele weakness on gloves will be the best boost dps wise, and you can get ++2 aoe gems on shield corruption instead.

1% fire pen is prefix on jewel, so if you truly min/max you want it to be on murderous eye jewel. (But currently very hard to find 1 4 t1 stats for our build) Other jewels have enough good prefix/suffixes to get 4 stat jewels.

Dont underestimate a good dmg corruption on Grelwood. It will scale your phys to fire by alot aswel!

But yeah, nice chest you got there! If I find something similar with 80, high elemental, lfie and flat phys I'll start corrupting aswel!
"
nazgul29 wrote:
Ok let's start:

That's chest corruption is super rare.
You was super lucky i guess to roll it.
Currently there 0 similar results on poe.trade with that corruption.
3x Anger jewel will be minimal 1x Mirror i guess,Xoph's Blood With +1 curse currently there is 1 on poe.trade for 120Exa,so yeah it's probaly gonna be super expensive to get this ones.

PS.Is there a chance when corrrupting loreweave that it can turn rare chest?
Or may changed colors from default ones?
If so it's not worth trying to corrupt,bcs that damage corrupt may take more than 10+ corrupts easily.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Oct 8, 2018, 8:15:37 AM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
nazgul29 wrote:
Ok let's start:

- get 21 lvl on gems

Best Regards,
Ovidiu

You only need 98 of all resistances to be Ele weakness capped with 4 endu charges up.

Min/max dps wise, Ele weakness on gloves will be the best boost dps wise, and you can get ++2 aoe gems on shield corruption instead.

1% fire pen is prefix on jewel, so if you truly min/max you want it to be on murderous eye jewel. (But currently very hard to find 1 4 t1 stats for our build) Other jewels have enough good prefix/suffixes to get 4 stat jewels.

Dont underestimate a good dmg corruption on Grelwood. It will scale your phys to fire by alot aswel!

But yeah, nice chest you got there! If I find something similar with 80, high elemental, lfie and flat phys I'll start corrupting aswel!

Elemental weakness - for this corruption to be used you need to drop enfeeb. I will never do that is huge defence on deep delves.
Dmg corruption vs atack speeds corruption on Shank, atack speed wins. No point to use 1% penetrate when you can get 15% fire penetration on jewel. I've had elemental weakness gloves, sold it because i cant survive whitout enfeeb, had dmg corruption on weapons and i was feeling more safe with more atack speed. T1 flat dmg on jewels are much better with fire penetration watcher eye like i said. All my items that i have now fit best for me. Regarding resist you can balance whatever you want 100 seems best for me (more easier to balance) even tho my resist are at 115. This is Delve League, min-max for me was to go deep in delve, this is the real challenge
Last edited by nazgul29 on Oct 8, 2018, 8:23:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info