[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hello.
Is Craiceann's Carapace viable in this build as Alternate to Loreweave/Belly?
A lot armour itself that scales good with Jugg ascendancy + aspect of the crab + good life amount + bleed immunity + some resists = is that not good?

I know that Loreweave are BiS with that 80% ele resits,and good amount of added damage but can be Carapace still be an option?

I started league as BV elementalist farmed some currency but i don't like it - its great mapping buld but too squishy for Azurite mine 300+ depth outposts,and not also a great boss killer.

Planning to level this build soon.
Is 35-40 Exalts enough to be good min/maxed here?
From expensive items i only saw Xoph's Blood,Loreweave and Helmet with +3Proj(Mb rings also? Don't know their price range).
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Sep 12, 2018, 8:20:27 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Nice well written guide. I decided to also roll Molten Strike this league, after farming 50ex on my arc totem char during first week of league.

Managed to sort most of my gear now until I can afford Headhunter and then redo everything, all resis perfect atm for Wise Oak etc. What's your opinion on the best boots enchant? Couldnt find it on the guide. (Mostly overall mapping/delving for big lvl 100 push) Pretty decent lab today so might farm it abit!

How do you get so much currency. I seem to struggle to get anything, rng? Sorry still fairly newbie at this game.
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:
What do you guys think about using Oskarm gloves for this build? Tombfist still better?

nvm ignore
Last edited by Lorzor on Sep 13, 2018, 8:02:11 AM
"
glaxxon wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Nice well written guide. I decided to also roll Molten Strike this league, after farming 50ex on my arc totem char during first week of league.

Managed to sort most of my gear now until I can afford Headhunter and then redo everything, all resis perfect atm for Wise Oak etc. What's your opinion on the best boots enchant? Couldnt find it on the guide. (Mostly overall mapping/delving for big lvl 100 push) Pretty decent lab today so might farm it abit!

How do you get so much currency. I seem to struggle to get anything, rng? Sorry still fairly newbie at this game.

The important part there is "during first week". Its absolutely possible to easily finish the game in under 6-7 hours (even in HC, really experienced people even in under 4 hours) and get into mapping. Therefore you get all those "sick" items EVERYONE wants and can sell them for tons of money. After about 1 or 2 weeks when the main part of the people are in mapping areas everyone drops the same "sick" items but... now that everyone can find them by themselfs, nobody wants to buy them anymore. So you wont get any currency out of it, while the fast people made up to 100-200ex in the first week ;)

May be not completly 100% accurate but just so you get what i mean.
What to update next on my equip? :)

- 6l loreweave ... ( yeah ... i put 1k fusings into it already ... )
- get two ll + stats rings
- get a helmet enchant
- save for xophs blood ( i have 3-4 ex currently, needs more farming then )
- ... other ideas?

i am at 6500 life now on level 91 and did all maps tier 1-15 and mine depths to 200 now without problems

thank you :)

Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 13, 2018, 5:56:28 PM
Just wondering why swap out "Fire penetration support" for "Ancestral call" for uber elder fight?
Definitely gonna run this tommarow I have a tabula rasa already cuz my first character of the league was a double strike champion I like but I miss the aoe of molten strike, I've played molten strike a few times always love the amount of destruction it causes
ah nvm
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 14, 2018, 6:18:38 AM
"
glaxxon wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:

I'm a very very slow leveler, I do all sidequest always to never have to go back. So I got to maps maybe late day 2. But most of currency came from just spamming maps/delving with minimal downtime.

Also I hade made lot of poe.trade links ready to scout out for cheap valuable arc totem stuff, that I picked up at soon as I could afford and later on switched them for molten strike stuff.

But generally this league has been pretty shit luck compared to older leagues, 2 weeks of average of like 8 hours per day, just 8 exalted drops, 4 divine orbs, 1 Timeworn key. Out of 30 20/20 Molten Strike/Arc Gems I ripped 28.

Anyway, pretty happy with current setup, just have to replace 1 abyss jewel and maybe slam them, but dont dare doing it right now becasue all my resis are at exactly 110 right now for Wise Oak. (if I slam resistance on my jewels, it would screw me up again) So far able to facetank most of stuff with 8k hp. And was really really lucky timing with my 2Mod Anger Watcher's eye I picked up for 10 ex yesterday. (I think the guy was very desperate to sell it, so he dropped price from 20 ex to 10 within couple hours, or he didnt know how valuable it was.)
I paid 6 Ex and 2.5 Ex for my rings but I was desperate to get the Life gain on hit + enough resistance to play around. Starkonjas was about 6 ex, it has attack speed (I love loads of attack speed on leap slam, makes mapping smooth) and also solves all dexterity problems until I get Headhunter, then I have to replace head for something with resistances. Movement speed doesnt really matter since Leap Slamming will do most of it for you. (It's actualyl really amazing for Delve side areas, now when some fossils went up in price) My Loreweave I managed to grab for 11 Ex 6linked, which was a pretty good deal. And about 75c-90c for perfect Grelwood and Lioneye's.
Gloves, I paid 2 Ex with the +2 aura corruption which is very underrated imo, giving me Anger lvl 23 (Big dps boost there) +1 socketed gems corruption doesnt do anything for Herald of Ash what I understand since we dont ignite or burn. The dream is to get Ele Weakness on hit obviously but it's going to be expensive on 2S Tombfist.
Boots cost me about 1 Ex, solid resistance piece with life. About the same for the belt.

Just have Poe.trade scan going on for many items you want all the time and sometiems you will be lucky and grab good stuff very cheap.

But this is definitely the build to go to, if you want to hit 100 this league, my only death so far after like act 8 was to a POE crash/error in Delve.
почему не открываются сполеры и нельзя просмотреть их?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info