[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

should i use this build with ''always attack without moving'' selected?
"
warface9991 wrote:

Depends on how you like to play :p
I dpnt use that,i use left-shift for different situations
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"
warface9991 wrote:

Depends on how you like to play :p
I dpnt use that,i use left-shift for different situations

thanks for the reply
I am sure it was said before ... but what enchant for the boots is the best for the build?

I have started doing lab and so far I got

Thanks
"
Apachy wrote:
I am sure it was said before ... but what enchant for the boots is the best for the build?

I have started doing lab and so far I got

Thanks

The best enchants are:
-Elemental penetration(pretty much the best for bosses)
-flat fire damage(pretty much the overall best,both for mapping and certain bosses)
-Life regen(for more passive tankyness)
-spell dodge(for passive tankyness,better than normal dodge since we already have a pretty big attack block chance but no spell block chance,unless we use Rumi ofcourse)
-attack dodge
-leech is useless since we already have life leech from ring/jewel(although OP didnt implement it to the thread yet,we can have 0.2% life leech on 1 ring,or 0.3% life leech on any jewel,both of the options are more than we need,as 1 ring gives around 4000 life leech and 1 jewel gives 6000,our cap being 2000 at 10000 hp)
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Sep 10, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
"
Thor_Inica wrote:

-leech is useless since we already have life leech from ring/jewel(although OP didnt implement it to the thread yet,we can have 0.2% life leech on 1 ring,or 0.3% life leech on any jewel,both of the options are more than we need,as 1 ring gives around 4000 life leech and 1 jewel gives 6000,our cap being 2000 at 10000 hp)

Does both leech work (#% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life - Delve mod)(#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life - jewel mod) ?
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:

Does both leech work (#% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life - Delve mod)(#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life - jewel mod) ?

Only the attack damage leeched as life works
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Sep 10, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
All content done confirmed
All maps
Uber elder, elders
Shaper
Atziri / Uber Atziri
HOGM

ALL

Best drop so far is :
Starforge
500 phys %
8 as
99 life

1 life from total perf starforge gg wp
Allright, so I am coming back to Molten Strike for the first time since Brutus Sprinklers were around. The attack speed of this build is what got me, as Brutus felt clunky, and this is CRAZY fast in comparison. I just hit 70 and am around T3 maps. Have a very small pool built from my league starter and will no doubt chew through it fast.

Here is the deal. I have about 10 Ex (after selling some stuff), and need to know the "What's next" purchase I need to make. Here is my gear:

Current Gear

I need the helm enchant (was wanting to chain run lab to make money anyway), Xoph's, and a Loreweave. The question is, what should I get first? I have Avatar of Fire, so Xoph's would be overall DPS boost and skill points back, Loreweave would be great for survivability and DPS, and helm enchant is a great DPS boost. Thoughts on what would be the BEST decision to make on what to buy?
"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
Allright, so I am coming back to Molten Strike for the first time since Brutus Sprinklers were around. The attack speed of this build is what got me, as Brutus felt clunky, and this is CRAZY fast in comparison. I just hit 70 and am around T3 maps. Have a very small pool built from my league starter and will no doubt chew through it fast.

Here is the deal. I have about 10 Ex (after selling some stuff), and need to know the "What's next" purchase I need to make. Here is my gear:

Current Gear

I need the helm enchant (was wanting to chain run lab to make money anyway), Xoph's, and a Loreweave. The question is, what should I get first? I have Avatar of Fire, so Xoph's would be overall DPS boost and skill points back, Loreweave would be great for survivability and DPS, and helm enchant is a great DPS boost. Thoughts on what would be the BEST decision to make on what to buy?

Lioneyes remorse(its a couple chaos)-Loreweave-helm enchant-stygian vise belt-better ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info