[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
mwanumwezi wrote:
hi, I don't understand the point with the bandits, should I kill all of them? Or should I let Oak alive.. sry for asking, you actually mentioned that point, but I think I'm actually to stupid to understand..
cheers

As you said, he mentions in the guide:
"
Bandits: Kill all - No Oak, cause the two points result in %5 Life nodes later. Only if you want to go beyond level 95.

Yes, kill all the bandits for the two passive points.
I'm level 91 atm, love this build. The only hard thing is getting good life on hit rings.

2 questions.

1) would we be able to use an eye of innocence amulet to give us enough life leech to we can scrap the loh rings, and go for high life / res / ele dmg? Obviously we'd spec into avatar of fire.

2) How does this build compare to the op's ele claw molten strike build? I was thinking of rolling ele claw for delve, so I don't have to worry about the loh rings because we would get the loh from the claw.
Hello, I'm looking for a SSF starter build.

1.Is this build viable for SSF?
2.How hard is it to farm the Shank.
3.Can I make do without rarer uniques such as Xoph's Blood or Watcher's Eye?
Hey folks!

Question to the players that started with this build in a new league:

How did you approach the leveling? Playing sunder for the most efficiency is obvious, but what about the tree?
You followed the one for Molten Strike or went RT + (e.g.) axe nodes and respecced later?

When is the best point to switch to Molten Strike? I've read that Thiefs Torment and Grelwood are pretty much enough to start the ball action.

Im pretty hyped for the upcoming League and would like to only play one character that can do all content with given optimization of course.
Hopefully deep delving and the Shapers Stronghold are rewarding enough and give nice diversification in gameplay, because i always had the constraint to play MF Windripper in the last leagues. I really want to get rid of that habit! :D

Cheers!
It's with great pride that I can say that this build can indeed complete all the content in the game, as I have done so this very league.

Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Chayula, Hall of Grandmasters, Shaper, Guardians, pretty much any map mod (I did have to run a sybil's for ele reflect but ye).

Much obliged.
"
DevilMayCry93 wrote:
Hey folks!

Question to the players that started with this build in a new league:

How did you approach the leveling? Playing sunder for the most efficiency is obvious, but what about the tree?
You followed the one for Molten Strike or went RT + (e.g.) axe nodes and respecced later?

When is the best point to switch to Molten Strike? I've read that Thiefs Torment and Grelwood are pretty much enough to start the ball action.

Im pretty hyped for the upcoming League and would like to only play one character that can do all content with given optimization of course.
Hopefully deep delving and the Shapers Stronghold are rewarding enough and give nice diversification in gameplay, because i always had the constraint to play MF Windripper in the last leagues. I really want to get rid of that habit! :D

Cheers!

I spent a few days last week playing this build in the flashback league to test out if I'd want to play it in Delve. So obviously I don't have extensive experience, but I'll at least tell you my thoughts.

At first I followed the tree and then at some point I went into the axe nodes because the DPS just wasn't there. I had enough free points at the end to spec back out to the tree in the guide.

I switched to Molten Strike when I picked up the Grelwood and Thief's Torment. Those two items were more than enough. The only other expensive item I had was a 5-link Loreweave (only 78% though) that I picked up a bit later. Other than that I had a Daresso's Salute that I picked up early on and never switched out of, a 1-socket Tombfist, and some cheap boots/belt. I had around 5.5k HP in that gear and easily did a few T14s (a little sketchy with all the flashback mods but I never died).

I didn't try higher than that because I didn't have the maps and by that point I had figured out what I wanted to know. And that was all without the uber lab ascendancy points which I didn't finish until the very last day (finishing trials late in a league...ugh).

I plan to at least start the league with this build. I don't know how hard it will be to get a Thief's Torment and Grelwood early on but staying Sunder for a bit seems fine. My motivation is pretty much the same as yours - I want a build that can do everything even if it's not the best at anything.
"
Delusionix wrote:
Does the keystone "Blade of Cunning" (physical attack damage leeched as life) works when 100% of molten strike is converted to elemental damage?

My understanding is no. The damage they receive is fire, so your leech is based on fire.

Based on:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ht73q/does_converted_physical_damage_leech_based_on/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6r56z5/leech_and_conversion/
@DevilMayCry93
@Camyen

You guys are thinking the same as what I was going to explore. I wanted to know what tree path was the best to level as sunder with minimal respec.

Have either of you captured it in any form you can link?
Any guess around what level/progression we should be able to get the Grelwood and Thief's Torment at a typical league start if we aren't stupid with our currency? I'm not familiar with what to expect their cost to be early on.
"
ZeroCloud wrote:

You guys are thinking the same as what I was going to explore. I wanted to know what tree path was the best to level as sunder with minimal respec.

Have either of you captured it in any form you can link?

I'm not a sunder leveling expert. I'm sure there's plenty of guides out there on the best way to do it. The only nodes I specced into that I later had to remove were the Axe nodes (Cleaving, Slaughter, Splitting Strikes) and a +30 dex node. Using more points on temp DPS nodes may be worth it, I don't know. Could also level with a 2-hander and pick up the relevant DPS nodes instead (I prefer 1h for the speed). I went Undeniable in the first lab so I skipped getting Resolute Technique.

Could create a character this week before Delve and get it up to level ~60 to get a better idea of what you'd want to do. =)

"
ZeroCloud wrote:

Any guess around what level/progression we should be able to get the Grelwood and Thief's Torment at a typical league start if we aren't stupid with our currency? I'm not familiar with what to expect their cost to be early on.

One tool you can use is http://poe-antiquary.xyz. They don't have the Incursion data there since the league just ended (or is about to, whatever). The Incursion data will probably be there before Delve starts. You can also look at the Bestiary data to get an idea though.

Grelwood was ~30c after day 1, ~15c after day 2, and ~7c after day 3.
Thief's Torment looks like it started and stayed around 7-8c.

The prices in Incursion could have been wildly different though, I'm not sure. I have a wife and kids so the initial price spike on Grelwood probably won't affect me much. =)
"
Nyantard wrote:
Hello, I'm looking for a SSF starter build.

1.Is this build viable for SSF?
2.How hard is it to farm the Shank.
3.Can I make do without rarer uniques such as Xoph's Blood or Watcher's Eye?

Sure you can, but shank saves us alot of points, so without it you will be having about 1k less life.
But for sure this build is SSF-viable, you just gonna have to expect to not ever get the best pieces(xoph and watchers eye).
Also, farming for A loreweave will take awhile lol - you will prob have 1500fuses before you get 60rings :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info