[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
ebetoa wrote:
The AC trick is a massive dps boost if you know how to use it.

What is the AC trick?
Hey brother, I got a question for you.

Would it benefit me to use a dagger with this build, and the only reason I ask is I have one of the best daggers in the game a Mirrored Dagger. I don't know how to link items but you can see it on my profile; under my ranger.

I was thinking If I drop the Sword nodes; and use those points to grab grab Point Blank and Iron reflexes like you mentioned, I would do quite a bit more damage just based on the dagger alone. there are 8 points on the two sword wheels; and dropping them and going to PB would cost me 7.

It's literally one of the top 5 daggers in the game; I mirrored it 2 or 3 years ago I forget.

Anyways; I am debating trying that. I wanted your opinion and if you had the Dagger would you do the same?

Thoughts?
"
TorsoReaper wrote:
"
ebetoa wrote:
The AC trick is a massive dps boost if you know how to use it.

What is the AC trick?

You have to stay in a certain position in order to let the ancestral protector spawn on the boss.
It's described on the guide :)
Lvl 87, 6.2k hp. Tried doing Uber Atziri, killed the first vaal bosses, but couldn't make it to the trio. Trash packs keep destroying me. I switched out fire pen for ancenstral call, but wasn't using an increased aoe gem, I had the concentrated effect gem in. Maybe that was the issue?

Any advice or gear changes?

-I need a xoph's (although my ammy has anger aura and ele dmg)
-I need 20/20 gems
-my rings have +20 loh, but no damage mods
-no helm enchant

I was really disappointed to lose the 60c in map fragments, and don't want to go back again unless I'm ready.

It hurts even more that the trash destroyed me. Any help guys?
by far the most fun build i've played since beta. Lvl'd well and destroys Uber elder! If i die, its my fault...and i was drunk. 10/10 build
Hi everybody,

I have been using this build for a while now and really enjoying it. I've done almost all content except Uber Elder and Uber Atziri.

I was hoping some of the more knowledgeable around here could look at my char and gear and maybe give me some tips on what I can improve on gear wise, as I'm not sure...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by KeRo001 on Aug 20, 2018, 8:15:03 AM
"
KeRo001 wrote:

I was hoping some of the more knowledgeable around here could look at my char and gear and maybe give me some tips on what I can improve on gear wise, as I'm not sure...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, looks like you have a pretty good build but I do have a couple of suggestions for you.
- Flasks - review the flask section of the guide, could really give you a bump
- Vaal your 20/20 gems to get 21/20 versions, will give you another nudge
- Consider Tombfist gloves with dual abyssal sockets

Nice ring drop. What price should i ask?
Awesome so far, if they give a nice Molten Strike MTX, I'm playing it again in Delve.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Does the keystone "Blade of Cunning" (physical attack damage leeched as life) works when 100% of molten strike is converted to elemental damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info