[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Hey Lifting. Thx for finally posting the forum guide. I was following this build since your first youtube video sneak peak. Glad i can now read what to watch out for item wise. Currently 87 and going strong. Ciuld you take a look at my char and tell me how i could advance best? Want to buy the Lyco shield and spec into EO but then I loose massive def (about 12% phys reduct and 40 all res and some life). Is the dmg so much more with EO compared to now? Also i cant seem to find anEye with the double Vitality anger roll. Any tipps how to sub this? Single vitality roll ok for the start?

Pls check my char and help me get the best out of your awesome build. Thx again I just live your builds and following you even still being a noob. Keep up the good work!!

Hey Lifting. Just saw u were away a bit. Care to take a look at my questions? Thx mate!

You are welcome mate, I'm glad you are having a good time with it so far =)

I'll put up a few bullet points as to what can be realistically improved by you so far:

1. Better rings. Your current ones could provide much more damage. Fire damage with attacks, ele. damage with attacks and of course strength =)

2. Get a proper boot enchant eg. life and mana leech, attack speed if having killed recently, elemental penetration if you haven't killed recently etc.

3. It goes without saying that a 3+ Molten Strike helmet would make a great difference too. Those are rather expensive though :D

4. If it doesn't make it too annoying to setup a Wise Oak is a good choice to get now too.

5. Finally the Lyco shield of course. That will make a big difference - and yes it is much more!

Also I didn't check out your jewels as I am kinda in a hurry writing this (sorry), but make sure to get some good life, fire damage and attack speed rolled ones. If you are feeling safe, then skip the life roll and go for strength instead.

As for the Watcher's Eye - the most important one to begin with is the Vitality LGOH. I started out by just having one of these + a random useless roll.

Eventually you will want a Vitality/Anger (fire pen or fire damage) version =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
First, thanks for this and all your guides Lifting. Definitely my favorite person to get help from even if it isn't directly!

As a strictly HC player, I'm looking at going the Chieftain route as you suggested. Given the regen you've spec'd for due to Berserker ascendancy initially, the regen from the Chieftain tree, would it be viable to swap the wild strike setup for a RF setup in a supported gem hat? I couldn't afford the crazy ones, but one supported with Conc and Burning damage with increase to area damage and burning damage. I'm thinking this would help with mapping and help make up some of the damage on single targets from the loss of Berserker. For mapping I'd be looking to swap out the Molten Strike gem for something more conducive and switching for bosses.

I'm still navigating accuracy. Removing Lycosidae for Saffell's/Rise of the Phoenix to help RF means I'd need RT. RT means Elemental Overload is useless. So instead, if I put Hinekora's Sight for amulet since Xoph's is spendy. This gets me to 88% chance to hit. Sitting around 215k DPS. So I guess it depends on if that is worth it to make up for the damage loss.

Any help is much appreciated.
Last edited by LumpsIsHigh on Mar 26, 2018, 6:12:26 PM
Hi, really loving this build it definitely fits my playstyle. Thanks for the detail and time to create it and share. I've been following the youtube builds over the past week and kinda progressing along. The noises made from wild strike are entertaining, you're right!

I've got a couple hopefully easy questions. You say to wait on Vitality until you get watchers eye, and replace it with blasphemy and poachers mark. I don't see what other skill gem to drop, would it be the anger or the ancestral protactor? Or would we need to add an unset ring to put anger into to fit poachers mark/blasphemy?

Gear wise I'm at the 5l belly, wise oak, lyco stage. What would be the first thing you'd recommend farming towards next, 6l belly, dying sun, xoph, watchers eye, or +3MS?

Thanks again, hopefully this build can take me to my first elder and shaper kills ever
"
ecobrie wrote:
Yeah, i've got to be missing something. I have 7380 health...the most health i've had on any character and I'm dying like CRAZY. I have most of the needed items (Firmly believe that lifting must have the only watchers eye w/ lgoh). It cannot be this bad.

Have you solved the problem already?
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
Managed to get +3 projectiles on a Starkonjas during lab farming.

How do you guys feel about Starkonja vs other possible helms?
Im playing this build. I have the same problem with dying all the time, but only on T13+ maps.
My gear:

I still need dying sun which is the first in order to get. Next is the right helmet enchant then the 6xlink and the last thing is Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel and its pain in the ass for me coz the cheapest is for 15ex...

Wild Strike 24 661,9 DPS
Molten Strike 38 165,4 DPS
7 577 Life

*on vitality and anger standing in hideout.

Sorry for my english...

edit:
I managed to buy this

in exchange for this

i have ~40 life more ~2k less dps but when i will enchant

i will lose those 19% res and i will have in total (79% fire res/75% cold res / 91% lighting res)

Last edited by _MaTi_ on Mar 26, 2018, 4:44:55 PM
Good news guys, I found a LGoH/Penetration Watcher's Eye on BSC today. My price might be way off, but it's a starting point.
"
_MaTi_ wrote:
Im playing this build. I have the same problem with dying all the time, but only on T13+ maps.
My gear:

I still need dying sun which is the first in order to get. Next is the right helmet enchant then the 6xlink and the last thing is Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel and its pain in the ass for me coz the cheapest is for 15ex...

Wild Strike 24 661,9 DPS
Molten Strike 38 165,4 DPS
7 577 Life

*on vitality and anger standing in hideout.

Sorry for my english...

edit:
I managed to buy this

in exchange for this

i have ~40 life more ~2k less dps but when i will enchant

i will lose those 19% res and i will have in total (79% fire res/75% cold res / 91% lighting res)

At first you need to find better rings at least one of them with +# life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks - its an elder ring and try to get as much strength you can get.
I would get an watcher's eye with LGOH - they are kinda cheap ~ 80-100c. This would help you out a lot. You can check my profile - i have killed red elder twice for the last two days deathless.

EDIT: For the wise oak you'ld need more fire resist so you can apply fire pen on enemies.
When you enchant your boots you might need to get an jewel with some fire resist. Or when you swap your ring/s with LGOH you might have to look for some extra fire resist in there.
I have the same problem as you. Got some light resist more than fire and its 1%, but i use a fire resist jewel in my passive tree.

PS: Thanks for that guide Lifting. I have been using your build Warchief Totem Champion last season and it was so easy and fun to play. This one is even better. I do like to have as much speed i can get, and this is my favorite build i ever played.

And... Do You Even Lift? :)
Last edited by TheMedico on Mar 26, 2018, 7:19:48 PM
I'm playing the chieftain version, just reached level 70 and i'm really liking the build, but i have a doubt.

The gem Elemental Focus on the Molten strike setup denies the burning for the gem and because of this, i'm not gaining endurance charge, there's a solution for this? maybe swap the gem for another one? Or just gain the endurance via enduring cry?

Another doubt is about abyss jewels, what stats are good for us and its better the normal jewels or abyss ones?

My last doubt for now, on elder gloves i need faster attacks and faster projectiles to my wild strike or only faster attacks?
Last edited by LeoFantucci on Mar 26, 2018, 8:21:44 PM
Hi, should i reroll this is helmet to get some elder gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info