[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

HI All!
First, sry topicstarter for write here and for my bad english!
Im play similar build, mabey someone will be introsting! My current gear
Spoiler

Im kill shaper (easy), uber atziri(easy, witout deaths), elder t15 map. Yesterday try uber elder but im have unlucky ( its realy hard.

7.2k hp, 100k per one ball (swap ancestral call/fier pen)
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
You’re dying a lot cuz ur berserker.
Go jug!
I’m doing this build as jug. I ditched lycosidae and went double BLS
Jug gives 5% flat damage reduction in one ascendancy
Jug gives 1% more damage reduction per end charge.
Jug gives lots of armor and regen.
Jug gives another extra end charge.
Jug gives 8% flat elemental damage reduction when at max charges.
Jug gives accuracy equivalent to your strength! On top of the flat 1000! That’s like almost 2000 accuracy !
Have immortal call proc with all those end charges!

I’m lvl 87
6.5 k hp
48k dps in hideout .
90-100k dps with buffs EO, blood rage. Etc
I’m face tanking so much shit right now no problem. Doing tier 14s no prob.
I did however die to vinctar boss but it was a 3 man group.

I don’t have watchers eye ! I don’t have lycosidae! I don’t have the red amulet!
I just bought another BLS. This is budget and I’m not frustrated like u guys by going berserker.

And fuck going chieftain. The burn prevents end charge proc cuz u got elemental focus . Yes u get ash BUT that damage is easily made up for by going jug to get double BLS. Vs just 1 and lycosidae .

Just an information, if you would have read Lifting's comments, you would know that the fire dmg on BLS is local so its useless to dual wield it. Do not give advice b4 you inform yourself correctly please, else newer players may be lead to a false conclusion dude.

Anytime the player is dual wielding weapons, they receive the following bonuses:
10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

If going non Lyco, the highest DPS you can get would be dual wielding Brutus' due to weapon alternation and the aforementioned buff for dual wielding. Those buffs and the 46% global Fire damage on the weapon itself are nothing to scoff at.

Any other offhand or shield would be a DPS downgrade.

He never once suggested that the flat added fire added from both, just that it can be more than sufficient damage if going Jugg.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Mar 27, 2018, 4:13:13 AM
"
Anytime the player is dual wielding weapons, they receive the following bonuses:

If going non Lyco, the highest DPS you can get would be dual wielding Brutus' due to weapon alternation and the aforementioned buff for dual wielding. Any other offhand or shield would be a DPS downgrade.

He never once suggested that the flat added fire added from both, just that it can be more than sufficient damage if going Jugg.

Ok, that might be true, but watch lifting's vid explaining the advantages and disadvantages of the different Ascandencies. Jug sound good in first place, but breaking it down there are just too large of disadvantages compared to Berz or Chief. Not saying its wrong to go Jugg, but watch the video and listen to Lifting explainig the details. I think he has enough experience to believe that his conclusions are accurate and shouold be respected when following his build, dontcha think?

"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
"

If going non Lyco, the highest DPS you can get would be dual wielding Brutus' due to weapon alternation and the aforementioned buff for dual wielding. Any other offhand or shield would be a DPS downgrade.

Ok, that might be true, but watch lifting's vid explaining the advantages and disadvantages of the different Ascandencies. Jug sound good in first place, but breaking it down there are just too large of disadvantages compared to Berz or Chief. Not saying its wrong to go Jugg, but watch the video and listen to Lifting explainig the details. I think he has enough experience to believe that his conclusions are accurate and shouold be respected when following his build, dontcha think?

I watched the whole video, and agree with most aspects, but I don't believe he gives Jugg a fair shake. He uses the Unyielding node as a negative (because of the increased AOE) even though that a Jugg of this type would almost never pick that node, and would almost exclusively go for Undeniable, Unbreakable, Unflinching, and Unyielding. His other point for Jugg was that if not using another weapon you would get a net dps loss due to alternating to a weaker weapon, but that simply isn't true if using another Brutus' Sprinkler, in fact using another Brutus' sprinkler is a huge DPS gain over not using an offhand at all, once again due to aforementioned dual wielding buffs. He's basing his argument on players picking a single bad node that they don't have to pick at all (it's not even that good in the first place and I would never use regardless), and using a statstick (that would reduce DPS) rather than another Brutus.

Jugg can easily hit 4M Shaper DPS while be unbelievably tanky and viable for relaxed Uberlab farming without changing any gear or tree at all. I love Lifting, and I think he's 100% right on Champion and Deadeye not being the best, but I think he misrepresented Juggernaut a bit, and maybe underestimated how much damage it can really do.
Let's see what lifting has to say about those jugg comments.
"
dehogynem wrote:

It's because you don't have enough strength. You need to grab as much you can, so the Brutus can stack up more fire damage to attacks.
And you might considering buying an Lycosidae, so you can get rid of Resolute Technique. It's just because you cant get the bonus from Elemental Overload with it.
This steps will increase your damage with at least 15k.

Has someone tested the Chieftain Version and can tell how it performs when it comes to endgame content?
"
TheMedico wrote:

At first you need to find better rings at least one of them with +# life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks - its an elder ring and try to get as much strength you can get.

this will be a problem for me cuz i need to fix my res and int problem. And this is A main reason:

The prices starts at 4ex. can get that ring with int and LGOH but i will be missing 4 fire res and will need to fix it on other items. And this is another expensive problem for me.

And i just wonder if its worth it to stay with that helmet...

"
TheMedico wrote:

I would get an watcher's eye with LGOH - they are kinda cheap ~ 80-100c. This would help you out a lot. You can check my profile - i have killed red elder twice for the last two days deathless.

I see Your profile and i see that u dont have problem with int cuz ur Elemental weakness is 12 lvl, mine is 19 lvl and i have 156 int just perfect to get lvl 20. I wonder if its ok to delevel it to lvl 12? Watcher's eye only with LGOH is rly good idea and not so much expenisve. Im doing it.

Thanks for the help. <3
"
_MaTi_ wrote:
"
TheMedico wrote:

At first you need to find better rings at least one of them with +# life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks - its an elder ring and try to get as much strength you can get.

this will be a problem for me cuz i need to fix my res and int problem. And this is A main reason:

The prices starts at 4ex. can get that ring with int and LGOH but i will be missing 4 fire res and will need to fix it on other items. And this is another expensive problem for me.

And i just wonder if its worth it to stay with that helmet...

"
TheMedico wrote:

I would get an watcher's eye with LGOH - they are kinda cheap ~ 80-100c. This would help you out a lot. You can check my profile - i have killed red elder twice for the last two days deathless.

I see Your profile and i see that u dont have problem with int cuz ur Elemental weakness is 12 lvl, mine is 19 lvl and i have 156 int just perfect to get lvl 20. I wonder if its ok to delevel it to lvl 12? Watcher's eye only with LGOH is rly good idea and not so much expenisve. Im doing it.

Thanks for the help. <3

I dont think you need level 20 Elemental weakness. So you dont need more than 121 int.

You can follow the Lifting gem setup guide. Here you can see that CWDT is linked to golem, immortal call and Elemental weakness.
CWDT Setup:

- CWDT (lvl 9), Elemental Weakness (lvl 12), Immortal Call (lvl 11) & Summon Stone Golem (lvl 11).

I am not sure about the helmet, but if you get something with 40+ str, 80+ maximum life and some resistance it might be better than your.

Just tested the helmet. With max stats it gives me: 33 more str. 277 less total life and like 1,2 k more damage to Molten Strike.

And my helmet is not something special tbh:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info