[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
gageris wrote:
...Was easy enough to save 14c for sprinkler (got it around 40-45lvl)

That will not be possible on XBox...

TLDR : This build's gear is not easily possible on XBox and will cost you much, much, more than it would on PC even if you're lucky enough to see the items in the Marketplace.

With the announcement that Bestiary will not be carried into Standard play, the price of a BLS went from around 20-30 Chaos to over 2.5 Ex shortly after that announcement. And, there were, as of last night, only two on the Marketplace. Prices are going to continue to skyrocket for any League-only item available through the Bestiary "Craft Unique Item" recipe.

XBox is NOT where one would want to play a build based on out-of-league items. Just... don't do it.

I've tried using the Bestiary recipe, but with no luck at all for the character in this league. However, in the regular Bestiary League, I was able to successfully get a BLS using that recipe. So, at least I'll have one for Standard play. (A note: There will be NO other way to get a BLS on XBox once Bestiary league is up since XBox just went live in December, AFTER Torment League.

That means there will be no BLS available from prior Torment League drops on XBox after Bestiary. The only way to get one will be using Div Cards or if someone goes crazy and sells one they got using the soon-to-be-defunct Bestiary recipe.

And... that's why its price just went through the roof. My prediction would be around 6 Ex or higher by the end of this Flashback/Bestiary League. (I would not be surprised to see 10 Ex or even higher, to be honest. XBox market is crazy...) If you want one on XBox, you had better get one NOW before it's too late. Do Dereso's Dream over and over until you get the Farric or get lucky in another outdoor "Wilds" Map. And then, roll the dice on the recipe, rinse/repeat until the end of Bestiary League or you get your BLS for Standard League. (But, Standard is sort of dead on XBox, AFAIK.)

So, I'll be scrounging around for a decent rare to use until Flashback is over.

To sum: Fun Build. Just not as easily possible as written if one plays on XBox.

Edit- Correction: It may still be obtainable on XBox by modding Maps with a Torment affix using Zana. But, either you'll do this with an alternate character, wait until you can run maps, or rely on a player running Maps just for that purpose so they can charge you an exorbitant amount for one. I think I'll just farm Bestiary/Flashback Recipes for Headhunter belts for the rest of the League... :)
Last edited by Morkonan on May 9, 2018, 9:41:21 AM
Can someone help me out with this build? I'm not sure where I need to go from here as far as gear and talents. I will say that I am having some issues with survivability, but only on insane maps with crazy mods.
"
Can someone help me out with this build? I'm not sure where I need to go from here as far as gear and talents. I will say that I am having some issues with survivability, but only on insane maps with crazy mods.

4 link wild strike suck at tought groups when you haven't enough gear, we use molten orb with ancestal call, running with poachers mark + blasphemy or thief's torment ring. All res max, all tree nodes for hp.

I mean wild strike start working when you get good gear and level.

Core items is brutus, lycosidae, meginord's gloves, thief's torments, wise oak flask.
Last edited by fluoroplastic on May 10, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
What would you replace next on my character (Nelkenheini)? Thank you.

Edit: I dont rly need the res from my boots. Maybe Kaom`s Roots? What do you think?
Last edited by Sombra1337 on May 10, 2018, 11:10:18 AM
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
What would you replace next on my character (Nelkenheini)? Thank you.

Edit: I dont rly need the res from my boots. Maybe Kaom`s Roots? What do you think?

Helmet and Feet need Strength. Otherwise get and Atziri's Flask if you want. Or Dying Sun for more projectiles(costly in Flashback).
i have been test running this build in flashback and so far so good. However, I'm now act 9 and after reading about this builds facetank ability and been testing it out and have died quite a few times to bosses etc. Act 8 bosses solaris and lunaris killed me like 6 times

I am using poachers mark/ blasphemy but it doesn't seem to give much lgoh (12 i think) and has a range to it etc

I just wanted to ask others if they have experienced this and if it improves significantly if i use say a thiefs torment or can get 2 rings which give 38+ lgoh

Thanks in advance
Just thought of something. For those not able to get a watchers eye with life on hit.
Why cant we just use life on hit in our 6 link and to compensate the damage loss go with
full strength damage opal rings. Still way cheaper this way.

Which gives more dps

or

The 50 strength or 16 attack speed thanks.

By the way, no need to use wild strike. For map clearing just use

and when you do the boss swap with Concentration and life on hit.

Lifting still need your advice on where I can improve ^^thank you.
Last edited by Porsche112 on May 11, 2018, 3:17:21 AM
Did you use vorici for the 4R2B on the belly? I cant get the colors right -.- Im using slower projectiles for now.
"
Tyetan1 wrote:
...I just wanted to ask others if they have experienced this and if it improves significantly if i use say a thiefs torment or can get 2 rings which give 38+ lgoh

Thanks in advance

I can't get a BLS (Prices too high on XBox 2+ Ex or higher) so I'm using, for now, an Ornament of the East. It's the only unique I can use with this build that I've got, at the moment. Some cobbled together rares, attention paid to attack speed, leech, plus damage, etc and I face-tank everything. Capped resistances, 3600 or so hitpoints. Just got to 8 and, for the most part, I just stand there and spam Molten Strike with no issues and, if there is, it's because I'm "standing in the fire" so I move a bit and keep spamming MS.

(And, I keep up Ancestral Protector for the attack speed and a bit of taunt to give me breathing room if the situation gets hairy. But, I haven't yet really had an issue except for once with some Red beast that spammed bleed/corrupted blood, had a small army of summoned young with it and then a rogue Exile joined in at the same time. Still powered through it, no problem.)

IOW - It'd doable without a die-fest with comparably crap gear. Cap your resistances, get some leech and +phys and +fire damage. Also, a good belt with +elemental dmg, +phys, +str is nice and not too difficult to get even if you have to alch one from a vendor. (I had to do that and got a decent on one the fourth try or so.)

Note: I was using a nice, for the level, rare sword with all phys damage and the dps was much better than the OoE, if not the leech. I haven't switched back since I got the OoE, but I imagine while I might feel spikey damage from time to time, the kill speed might make up for it a little bit. But, I prefer "not dying." I haven't died yet with this build that I can remember. (Maybe in once, really low-level, to an Abyssal I tried, but that's it.)
Last edited by Morkonan on May 11, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

I can't get a BLS (Prices too high on XBox 2+ Ex or higher) ]

Im playin on xbox and bought my second BLS for less than 30c today. Its more expensive than pc, but anyway my first i sold for 35c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info