[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

is there any option for wildstrike? I personally dont like it.TY
"
HolySheeet wrote:
is there any option for wildstrike? I personally dont like it.TY

Someone helped me get a few other options in a PoB. Here ya go!

https://pastebin.com/K4yK3PTp
On the Brutus Lead Sprinkler - According to the wiki, it's not available as a normal drop except in Torment League.

Is this still the case?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brutus%27_Lead_Sprinkler

I'm currently playing on XBox and playing the "Flashback" League. There is a small possibility that a zone will spawn with a Torment league mod. But, other than that, the only way to get it is to mod a map with Zana's device and hope it drops.

Is the above all true?

If so, I'm pretty darn well borked playing this League on Xbox and hoping to be able to get a Brutus Lead Sprinkler. (The item market is bad, with too few players to really even things out the way it should be.)

If the above is true, how can I transition this character at/around level 30+ or so to some other build that won't rely on league-specific drops. (I wish this had been noted in the build so I could have chosen something else.)

Or, did I just waste my time with trying this build?
"
Morkonan wrote:
On the Brutus Lead Sprinkler - According to the wiki, it's not available as a normal drop except in Torment League.

Is this still the case?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brutus%27_Lead_Sprinkler

I'm currently playing on XBox and playing the "Flashback" League. There is a small possibility that a zone will spawn with a Torment league mod. But, other than that, the only way to get it is to mod a map with Zana's device and hope it drops.

Is the above all true?

If so, I'm pretty darn well borked playing this League on Xbox and hoping to be able to get a Brutus Lead Sprinkler. (The item market is bad, with too few players to really even things out the way it should be.)

If the above is true, how can I transition this character at/around level 30+ or so to some other build that won't rely on league-specific drops. (I wish this had been noted in the build so I could have chosen something else.)

Or, did I just waste my time with trying this build?

Brutus Lead Sprinkler won't drop in zones with the Torment-Mod via Flashback, with Zana it should work. But that's not the way to go to get one this league.
Beastcrafting enables aquiring an BLS pretty easy, just do the Unique Sceptre recipe and cross your fingers.
That's why i play this build in Flashback, and i have to say i'm having a blast^^.

Last edited by Raizinho on May 5, 2018, 4:11:53 PM
"
Raizinho wrote:
Brutus Lead Sprinkler won't drop in zones with the Torment-Mod via Flashback, with Zana it should work. But that's not the way to go to get one this league.
Beastcrafting enables aquiring an BLS pretty easy, just do the Unique Sceptre recipe and cross your fingers.
That's why i play this build in Flashback, and i have to say i'm having a blast^^.

Thanks!

So, any tips on hunting the required beasts, considering you probably didn't get it on your first try? :)

I'll focus my efforts on doing that. Hopefully, the RNGods will be kind.

Btw, one just went up on Xbox for 35 Chaos.

Edit-Add: No idea where to find the Farric Goliath. Entries just show it as a "Legendary Beast." What level do I have to be to even get to where it may spawn?
Last edited by Morkonan on May 5, 2018, 4:43:02 PM
"
Morkonan wrote:

Thanks!

So, any tips on hunting the required beasts, considering you probably didn't get it on your first try? :)

I'll focus my efforts on doing that. Hopefully, the RNGods will be kind.

Btw, one just went up on Xbox for 35 Chaos.

Edit-Add: No idea where to find the Farric Goliath. Entries just show it as a "Legendary Beast." What level do I have to be to even get to where it may spawn?

The Farric Goliath is the only "red-skull beast" u need for the recipe. U need at least a level 28 to get a chance at the BLS (In Beastiary i really got it at the first try^^).

I think Imperial Gardens layout areas(Gardens, Courtyard, Orchard) should have the best chance to catch them.

Thanks, I'll be looking! Level 35 now.

Update: Well, found a Farric Gargaunt in "Dereso's Dream" in one of the Arenas. I think that area has a decent chance to spawn lots of different beasts, so it may be worth farming it for a Farric Gargaunt.

Anyway, didn't get a BLS, though. Got a Bitterdream, instead. :/ Nice for Cold, one supposes, but not long-term.

In my experience, so far, with the Marketplace so bad and prices so high in this short league, coupled with item drought due to low player base, this is not a good build for an XBox player. Absolutely not an easy build to put together as a starter in this league, that's for sure. (Might do "OK" if you can get some currency with another build, first, and get a chance to farm for the BLS or let the market mature a little bit so the prices go down on what BLS are available. (Only two on the market right now, out of price range of regular starters.)

So.. my quest continues.

Anyone have any tips on something else I can use until I get "lucky" with finding another Farric Gargaunt?
Last edited by Morkonan on May 7, 2018, 4:15:09 PM
what about this instead of Lycosidae?
"
Tyetan1 wrote:
Wanted to use this build as league starter but have noticed that since this build was posted the Brutus lead sprinkler price went from around 2 c to 20 c.
Anyone recommend an alternative till I farm the currency for that

I just took yellow sceptre with added elemental damage/% fire damage/% elemental damage. Was easy enough to save 14c for sprinkler (got it around 40-45lvl)
"
what about this instead of Lycosidae?

shield gives you 30 % block, also you can get rumi flask for another 15 % of block, i can't imagine playing this league without block, anyway you can try, maybe i doing something wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info