[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Tooturnt wrote:
Quick question, if we are taking resolute technique , then what benefit does Abyssus give us?

Abyssus gives us :
- up to 25 to all attributes => that saves 2 skill points or money (other items with high added attributes are very expensive)
- 50 flat added physical damage => which is about 14% more damage
- Abyssus with molten strike enchant is cheap. I got mine for 2 exalts. Other helmets (with just some more life) are at least 8-10 exalts

-> crit multi is useless. Increased physical damage taken is not really a downside. We have about 40k armour and very high physical damage reduction (endurance charges + flask). I tank shaper slams with no problems.
Build update as of level 81 in SC Incursion;

leveling was very fun I used goldrim along with The gryphon. Finished all labs except uberlab. Doing T1-T5 maps to level up some more. I had no problem so far. But %85 reserved mana sometimes hard to deal with. Using 1 nebuloch atm and planing to buy Grelwood Shank once price goes down a bit. My attack speed feels so slow around 2.74 on tooltip. Also keeping all resistances at %75 is kinda hard if you don't have the +%100 fire res node from the chiftain. Especially if you change the rings to kaom's.
Last edited by NyxPoseidon on Jun 5, 2018, 5:17:20 AM
Hihi!

I love chieftain and molten strike for uber lab farming so very intrested in this build!

I know you say the budget version is 250chaos but honestly that sounds quite expensive for a noob like me at start of league.

I am interested in using your build for league starts to farm uber lab for currency.
Would you recommend it? If so how would I shave the 250c cost down to more like 30-40c for a starter version?

I tried out another Jugg molten strike build that uses Grelwood and a shield but just don't feel it has the damage hence interested in your build!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125173

"

leveling was very fun I used goldrim along with The gryphon. Finished all labs except uberlab. Doing T1-T5 maps to level up some more. I had no problem so far. But %85 reserved mana sometimes hard to deal with. Using 1 nebuloch atm and planing to buy Grelwood Shank once price goes down a bit. My attack speed feels so slow around 2.74 on tooltip. Also keeping all resistances at %75 is kinda hard if you don't have the +%100 fire res node from the chiftain. Especially if you change the rings to kaom's.

Thank you for your feedback. I was going to tell you why you are not using blood rage, but it seems that you added it after you equipped Grelwood shank :) Your attack speed should be way better now.

With the leech node, you shouldn't theoretically have mana problems (Mana cost = 20 per use, about 70 per second, mana leech = about 110 per second)

Yes, the +100% fire res makes it easier to gear.

By the way, was uber lab easy with your current gear?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

I love chieftain and molten strike for uber lab farming so very intrested in this build!

I know you say the budget version is 250chaos but honestly that sounds quite expensive for a noob like me at start of league.

I am interested in using your build for league starts to farm uber lab for currency.
Would you recommend it? If so how would I shave the 250c cost down to more like 30-40c for a starter version?

I tried out another Jugg molten strike build that uses Grelwood and a shield but just don't feel it has the damage hence interested in your build!

Hi!

Honestly, I am not used to farming uber lab. However, I was able to down shaper with my old gear. So it should be fine.

You can start with these :

- Nebuloch : 1c each (or one grelwood shank + one neboloch)
- 6l 80+ life body armour : 10c right now
- kaom's roots : 3c (20c with the enchant)
- kaom's sign : 1c each (those will increase your degen and damage, if you have low regen, just use regular rings or one rare one kaom's sign)
- blood grip : 1c

Just make sure you have enough attributes for gems.

When you have enough currency, you can buy kaom's ways (for more regen and then Loreweave (it will increase your dps and reduce your life degen)
Last edited by fjtheknight on Jun 5, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"

Thank you for your feedback. I was going to tell you why you are not using blood rage, but it seems that you added it after you equipped Grelwood shank :) Your attack speed should be way better now.

With the leech node, you shouldn't theoretically have mana problems (Mana cost = 20 per use, about 70 per second, mana leech = about 110 per second)

Yes, the +100% fire res makes it easier to gear.

By the way, was uber lab easy with your current gear?

Uberlab was fine( I did all of the mechanics like idols and stuff) but when lady on izaro's back throw some green balls I almost died(5.5k hp). Atk Spd is much better after the updates. What do you think I should upgrade first? It would be nice if you can make an order of these ;

Loreweave 5L-Loreweave 6L- Kaom's Way Rings- Abyssus - Abyssus Enchant- Getting gems to 20/20 -

Also, What is your final decision on Endurence Charge on Melee Stun vs Physical Projectile Attack Damage?
Last edited by NyxPoseidon on Jun 5, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
"

Uberlab was fine( I did all of the mechanics like idols and stuff) but when lady on izaro's back throw some green balls I almost died(5.5k hp). Atk Spd is much better after the updates. What do you think I should upgrade first? It would be nice if you can make an order of these ;

Loreweave 5L-Loreweave 6L- Kaom's Way Rings- Abyssus - Abyssus Enchant- Getting gems to 20/20 -

Also, What is your final decision on Endurence Charge on Melee Stun vs Physical Projectile Attack Damage?

I think you should update your rings first. They are the cheapest to upgrade (for now, do it before the prices become x4). They will boost your damage and your net life regen and make it easier to map. You should then quality your leap slam, faster attacks and blood rage, and when you have enough attack speed, replace grelwood shank with another nebuloch (there are some very good ones for less than 10c right now)

Next I think you better upgrade to abyssus with enchant. Abyssus alone is about 25% more damage, with the enchant it is like 70% more damage. It seems that there are no available abyssus with ms enchant right now. you can buy a regular one (with at least +24 to all attributes) and wait till they are 2-3 exalts.

You should then buy a Loreweave with 80% max res and at least +22 to all attributes. I bought mine early mid league for about 7 exalts.

Once you have all teh uniques, you can start buying quality gems and rares and adjusting your resistances to benefit from The Wise Oak. Make sure you can adjust your resistances with 4 jewels max once you upgrade your rares. This can be tricky. I had many poe.trade tabs openend together and bought all my rares the same day just to make sure I have enough resistances for The Wise Oak.

So I think the best order should be:

- 2x Kaom's way
- Abyssus
- 5l Loreweave
- Abyssus with enchant
- 6l Loreweave
- Quality gems
- Rares (high attack speed + %life jewels)

Once you become able to generate endurance charges without ECMS and once you upgrade your gear (= end game), use physical projectile attack damage instead of ECMS.
Thanks for the detailed answwer! I will give an update once again after I finish all of those things.
Last edited by NyxPoseidon on Jun 5, 2018, 6:05:52 PM
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

Hi!

Honestly, I am not used to farming uber lab. However, I was able to down shaper with my old gear. So it should be fine.

You can start with these :

- Nebuloch : 1c each (or one grelwood shank + one neboloch)
- 6l 80+ life body armour : 10c right now
- kaom's roots : 3c (20c with the enchant)
- kaom's sign : 1c each (those will increase your degen and damage, if you have low regen, just use regular rings or one rare one kaom's sign)
- blood grip : 1c

Just make sure you have enough attributes for gems.

When you have enough currency, you can buy kaom's ways (for more regen and then Loreweave (it will increase your dps and reduce your life degen)

Great thanks for that guidance, gonna give it a try!
I'am new to the game and trying your build. But I don't understand how you maintain the 3 auras. As well as in your video I have the "always walk" on my left mouse. this means I have 7 left spots for spells. But with this build I'm getting 6 active skills and 3 auras which means I need 9 slots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info