[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Hi I have 1 noob question: Where do i have to put 2 magma ord jems in your skill tree to make the effect from 40 int work?
And sorry but there is NO leveling part at all. You just can delete all in there and just type "leveling? What leveling. Leveling is for noobs. just get 77 level"
Hi,

Will only be able to start play next weekend but want to ens up with a Magma Orb build so thanks for a great guide!

Based on the feedback the challenge is to level and farm some early current in a efficient way, would it not be easier to level as totems and then respec at ~75 or so when we have crafted the ring?

Example dual totems with firestorm early and then magma orb once we have one jewel?
Or will it require to many respec points? We get around 24 so I think it would be fine.
That should help with the mana issues as well early.

What do you think guys?

Example:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5w9vgr/lvl_170_under_6_hours_hardcore_breach_ssf/
"
BeastCC wrote:
Hi,

Will only be able to start play next weekend but want to ens up with a Magma Orb build so thanks for a great guide!

Based on the feedback the challenge is to level and farm some early current in a efficient way, would it not be easier to level as totems and then respec at ~75 or so when we have crafted the ring?

Example dual totems with firestorm early and then magma orb once we have one jewel?
Or will it require to many respec points? We get around 24 so I think it would be fine.
That should help with the mana issues as well early.

What do you think guys?

Example:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5w9vgr/lvl_170_under_6_hours_hardcore_breach_ssf/

Im not sure if spelltotems really works good enough. You could try this and give some feedback here.

"
zirtech wrote:
Hi I have 1 noob question: Where do i have to put 2 magma ord jems in your skill tree to make the effect from 40 int work?
And sorry but there is NO leveling part at all. You just can delete all in there and just type "leveling? What leveling. Leveling is for noobs. just get 77 level"

I will rework the leveling section in the near future. I agree its quite lackluster at the moment.
The jewels can go pretty much in any socket that is mostly sorrounded by int node. They dont need to be allocated to work.

"
lord_patr1cio wrote:
Just hit maps with this build, kinda struggle tbh - but to be expected until i can hit an elder ring/gloomfang. I feel like my dps is lacking - what dps should i be targetting at 70?

I know what youre feeling. Me myselft turned 70 yesterday and everything felt kinda awful. I pressed full force to get the elder ring set up and finally got it today. This is a real game changer, cause you can then also run Enfeeble + Blasphemy wich greatly boosts your survivability. If you havent you should also do Merc-Lab vor Inevitable Judgement, its such ma massive dmg boost. Also the levels fro Magma Orb make a huge diffrence. Just keep pushing. It all comes together in the end
Is it possible to use a herald + curse on hit + enfeeble + warlords mark
till we get elder ring and blasphemy + warlord?

Or maybe a Herald and mana leech instead of clarity?

I'm still leveling so I cant really try.
Last edited by dahoppa on Mar 5, 2018, 9:48:51 AM
looks like an awesome build, might give this a try. Thanks
"
dahoppa wrote:
Is it possible to use a herald + curse on hit + enfeeble + warlords mark
till we get elder ring and blasphemy + warlord?

Or maybe a Herald and mana leech instead of clarity?

I'm still leveling so I cant really try.

Thats all a big lacking, thb. GGG doesnt really want casters to have convenient leech for some reason. Even Zerker has his spell-leech taken away. The Elder Ring is something you need to push for with some vigor. Until then blasphemy is pretty much the only good way.

Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 5, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
Making good progress, at 79. Just got my gloomfang, and holy I do damage. I'm running with Brightbeak atm for mapping speed, and I have plenty of damage.

The playstyle is actually pretty interesting. Seems like you throw stuff and just chase after it, as opposed to waiting for the mobs to die; you assume they'll die from your damage. Have to be pretty good at gauging how much damage you have for efficient mapping.

Glad too hear. Leveling my own build for the first time gave me good insight on how to rework the leveling guide. I just crafted my elder ring for a combined cost of 18c (5for base and 13 to craft).

Its a total game-changer imho. Once you get the Elder Ring and Gloomfang both at the same time the build gets about 200% better. THe build really struggles with leech before that and I dont really know a real way to fix this to make the time before that smoother.

How did you go about crafting it? Did you just trans/aug until you hit warlord, then regal?

Also, instead of Doedre's ring, what do you think about new Windshriek fated unique? Seems to give much better stats, and leaves you a nice ring slot open.
Last edited by Yoluun on Mar 5, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
Making good progress, at 79. Just got my gloomfang, and holy I do damage. I'm running with Brightbeak atm for mapping speed, and I have plenty of damage.

The playstyle is actually pretty interesting. Seems like you throw stuff and just chase after it, as opposed to waiting for the mobs to die; you assume they'll die from your damage. Have to be pretty good at gauging how much damage you have for efficient mapping.

Glad too hear. Leveling my own build for the first time gave me good insight on how to rework the leveling guide. I just crafted my elder ring for a combined cost of 18c (5for base and 13 to craft).

Its a total game-changer imho. Once you get the Elder Ring and Gloomfang both at the same time the build gets about 200% better. THe build really struggles with leech before that and I dont really know a real way to fix this to make the time before that smoother.

How did you go about crafting it? Did you just trans/aug until you hit warlord, then regal?

First I spammed about 150 alts/augs on it and didnt get it. It has a chance of about 1% (there was some statistics on reddit a while ago) to appear I think. Then I said "fuck it" and spammed 13c and got this result. So with an average of 5 mods its a 5% chance to appear. Within 20c the result should statistically pop up.
Hey thanks for the build. Really enjoy it so far. I'm currently lvl 81 and I melt tier 5 maps easily on a 5L chest, and that was before crafting the ring.

I also crafted the elder ring. Make sure to buy a ilvl75 minimum ring and spam chaos. I got it in 15C (So 5c for the base and 15c for the craft).
"
eFailure wrote:
Hey thanks for the build. Really enjoy it so far. I'm currently lvl 81 and I melt tier 5 maps easily on a 5L chest, and that was before crafting the ring.

I also crafted the elder ring. Make sure to buy a ilvl75 minimum ring and spam chaos. I got it in 15C (So 5c for the base and 15c for the craft).

Yeah I'm waiting for a good base. All the cheap bases are like gold rings or something. Would prefer a coral or two-stone base.

EDIT: shit luck is a thing. 44c into a ring without warlord's mark. I am the 10.4%.
Last edited by Yoluun on Mar 5, 2018, 8:30:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info