[3.3] CHAOS-FIRE-INQUISITOR | feat. Magma Orb - All Content incl. UBER ELDER! Budget friendly!

Is this beginner friendly? Either this build or your molten strike build, which is better for newbies? Thanks.
"
irampage7 wrote:
Is this beginner friendly? Either this build or your molten strike build, which is better for newbies? Thanks.

The molten strike build is a bit more beginner friendly imho.

"
Thump553 wrote:
I'm a big fan of your elemental claw inquisitor (using that as my league starter this time) and very tempted to try this but the essential equipment-the elder ring-seems way out of reach for a starter budget build. In Bestiary the only one up for trade is three exalts, and even in standard the minimum is one exalt.

Probably be a league end experiment for me once I'm rich.

I start the league with Magma Orb myself. The elder ring is expensive in the first week. But as soon as more people start mapping the prices will drops pretty quick. Especially this league where so many people will fill the Atlas and participate in the "War for the Atlas" the availability will be much better.

Also you wont need a high level one. ilvl 75 is perfectly fine. Two weeks into Abyss those cost only about 10c for a "bad-base" like Coral or Resist-ones.

Until then you can run Enfeeble on CWDT and Blasphemy-Warlordsmark
Last edited by GornoDD on Mar 4, 2018, 6:26:00 AM
Which build is stronger, this one or the ELE CLAW INQUISITOR?
"
MABorges wrote:

Depends on how much currency you plan to invest. The Claw build has a much higher ceiling of power. But the Magma Orb build hits a very high powerlevel much earlier.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
MABorges wrote:

Depends on how much currency you plan to invest. The Claw build has a much higher ceiling of power. But the Magma Orb build hits a very high powerlevel much earlier.

Thank you, I will think here, which I will do. Thank you very much
No heralds or wrath or anger? If the build didn't need blasphemy and clarity... no mana reserved and Clear Mind would give a 55% spell damage boost. Haven't thought it through but throwing it out there.

Not sure if the build could survive without blasphemy and clarity....
Last edited by saxisa on Mar 4, 2018, 2:23:45 PM
"
saxisa wrote:
No heralds or wrath or anger? If the build didn't need blasphemy and clarity... no mana reserved and Clear Mind would give a 55% spell damage boost. Haven't thought it through but throwing it out there.

Not sure if the build could survive without blasphemy and clarity....

Enfeeble Blasphemy is much more powerful than 55% spell damage. Has insane synergy with Evasion Builds. Clarity greatly helps your mana pool to stay up to soften the incoming damage.
Making good progress, at 79. Just got my gloomfang, and holy I do damage. I'm running with Brightbeak atm for mapping speed, and I have plenty of damage.

The playstyle is actually pretty interesting. Seems like you throw stuff and just chase after it, as opposed to waiting for the mobs to die; you assume they'll die from your damage. Have to be pretty good at gauging how much damage you have for efficient mapping.
"
Yoluun wrote:
Making good progress, at 79. Just got my gloomfang, and holy I do damage. I'm running with Brightbeak atm for mapping speed, and I have plenty of damage.

The playstyle is actually pretty interesting. Seems like you throw stuff and just chase after it, as opposed to waiting for the mobs to die; you assume they'll die from your damage. Have to be pretty good at gauging how much damage you have for efficient mapping.

Glad too hear. Leveling my own build for the first time gave me good insight on how to rework the leveling guide. I just crafted my elder ring for a combined cost of 18c (5for base and 13 to craft).

Its a total game-changer imho. Once you get the Elder Ring and Gloomfang both at the same time the build gets about 200% better. THe build really struggles with leech before that and I dont really know a real way to fix this to make the time before that smoother.

Just hit maps with this build, kinda struggle tbh - but to be expected until i can hit an elder ring/gloomfang. I feel like my dps is lacking - what dps should i be targetting at 70?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info