Geoducks | Harvest League SC, NA/EU/AUS, Discord, New Players & Veterans Welcome

Its almost time, only a bit under 6 hours to go until the league starts. You can find us at https://discord.gg/muH9mhX if you want to join up for Delve league. Joining us in voice chat isn't required to be part of the guild, although we'd certainly like it if you'd come hang out with us.
IGN: LepreTuggler
Last edited by LepreConMan on Aug 31, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
Back to work and back to reality, but only for a little while... I hope you guys are enjoying delve league, you might enjoy it even more if you have a group to play with. Come join us in discord, we still have plenty of space.
Hey guys, hope you're enjoying Delve league. It has been a blast so far for us. If you're looking for a laid back guild to play with, we've got plenty of room. You can find the link to our discord server in the original post.
We're still here guys, although after our last guild meetup it was questionable for a while. We managed to survive somehow and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger (or so I've heard, I'm not exactly sure how that relates to alcohol poisoning but I don't want to read too much in to it either). Although a few of us are taking a break for a while, a lot of the guild is still playing Delve and we've got plenty of space for new friends. If you've found that you're playing with yourself more often than you think is healthy, come join us where we won't judge you for it.

https://discord.gg/muH9mhX
Yo, still plenty of space for new members in our guild. Although a lot of us are taking some time off until the next event or the next league, we still have an active community playing the game regularly. If you're tired of playing alone and looking for some guys to chat with while you're delving (I highly recommend that you don't actually do this), then come check us out in our discord. Even if you're done with the league and currently playing other games, chances are there is someone in our guild to team up with.
Hey guys, the recent announcement of private leagues is a bit of a dream come true for many of us in the guild and we're fully on-board with it. When you've played the game for as long as many of us have, you can get frustrated by how easy it has become to progress to the endgame via trading for build-enabling items after they've become worthless 2-3 days into a new league. Private leagues, for us, are less about the additional mods (although that will certainly be entertaining) and more about slowing down that progression and bringing the challenge back to the game.

Why not play SSF if you think trade makes things too easy?

The simple answer is that we're a guild and we actually enjoy playing together. I'm a huge fan of this game, but for a long time I've been disappointed at the state of support builds in it. For the same reason that I wasn't a huge fan of the expansion for Diablo 2, I think that power-creep has enabled jack-of-all-trades builds in Path of Exile that can do all content in the game without any need for a support. By artificially increasing the difficulty and reducing our ability to get extremely powerful combinations of gear in private leagues, I hope to foster more of a group-play environment that feels rewarding instead of punishing.

Why not play self-imposed no trading within your group?

It's just not the same, if you're playing in the trade league the temptation to buy the item you need will artificially give currency items value beyond their intended purpose. Instead of using them for crafting or sharing them freely within the group for crafting projects, some will be hesitant. By taking value away from currency items, there will be more incentive to share and share-alike when items drop that could help someone else in the group more than yourself.

Is this the end of trade leagues for the Guild?

No. Since GGG doesn't appear to be running an event at the end of the league as they've done for the past few, we're running our own event. If the private league proves popular enough, we may continue the tradition. We don't expect everyone in the guild to participate in the private league, that's perfectly fine.

If you're interested in joining us for the private league or the next challenge league, you can find us at our discord (https://discord.gg/muH9mhX). We're currently running a poll to decide which of the currently known private league mods we'd like to play with. So if you want to put your vote in, you should check us out soon!
Last edited by LepreConMan on Nov 7, 2018, 9:23:29 AM
Hey guys, its that time of the year again. We're super excited to get back in the game and enjoy Betrayal league. If you're looking for a relaxed group to hang out with while you're running your 4th character of the league through blood aqueducts, we're the guild for you! We have plenty of space for new members, check out our discord (linked in the title post)!
Wew, what an opening weekend, sadly all good things must come to an end and its back to work for another week. Meanwhile all of the no-lifers and streamers will control the market and become obscenely rich, inflating my already massive inferiority complex and inducing bouts of baby-rage. But at least I have my group of friends in the Geoducks guild to commiserate with since we're all pretty bad at the game.

If you're also bad, but lacking a group of people to hang out with while feeling salty, check us out on discord or in-game. We have plenty of space for new and experienced players alike who also hope to, one day, be good at games.

https://discord.gg/muH9mhX
Last edited by LepreConMan on Dec 10, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
Hey guys, its that time of the year again. That's right, its no-life PoE while avoiding spending time with your family time. If you would like some helpful tips on how to avoid your family with tact and professionalism, join us on discord, we've got decades of combined experience to share with you!
how can i get an invite to this guild

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info