Geoducks | Harvest League SC, NA/EU/AUS, Discord, New Players & Veterans Welcome

Hey guys, we still have some space for anyone who is looking for a guild. We've had a lot of fun getting to maps and starting on our atlas progression during the first weekend and would like to use the resources we've gathered to help you do the same. It doesn't matter if you're just starting out in your first ever league or are a veteran; if you just want to chill out and play the game, we're the guild for you.
IGN: LepreTuggler
Hi, i like to join
IGN: madal_templar
We still have some room for players in search of a guild. We like long walks on the beach and listening to lounge music while sipping a cool beverage, join our discord server for a good time.
Apparently our discord link got posted to a MLP fan club and a group of bigger nerds than our own guild members attempted unsuccessfully to troll our lobby. If you legitimately tried to join our guild last night and got caught up in the resulting ban-wave, please send me a PM with your discord user name.
Hey guys, we still have room in our guild for more members. The game is a lot more fun when you play with other people, so come hang out with us in discord. We're all bad at the game, so you don't have to be embarrassed if you're also bad.
This one time, I was walking back to my car and flipping my keys around in my hand while crossing the street. When I got to the sidewalk a guy stopped me and handed me one of my keys that had fallen off of my key-ring.

Thank you, random guy, without your help I probably would have had a pretty terrible day.

Also, we still have space in our guild for more members.
Last edited by LepreConMan on Mar 15, 2018, 3:30:25 PM
i would like to join

IGN Rerggss
Hey guys, looking forward to 3.3 and Incursion league. We have a few spots open right now and will probably have more room in a few days, once we have a better idea of who is returning to join us for Incursion.

If you haven't read the main post, we're the Geoducks, based mainly in North America with a few European members that join us regularly. We're very laid back and like to group up to help each other complete league challenges. If you're looking for a smaller, active guild with both new and veteran players that has no expectations on your ability, experience or play time, we're a good fit for you.

You can join our guild by, first, joining our Discord server. You can find the link to our Discord in the first post of this thread. Once the league starts, space might fill up quickly, so feel free to drop in ahead of time and let us know that you're interested in joining.
I should be working right now, but I'm bumping this thread instead. What have you done to me, game.
Hey guys, really enjoying Incursion. We still have space for more members if you're interested in hanging out with us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info