Geoducks | Harvest League SC, NA/EU/AUS, Discord, New Players & Veterans Welcome

Information on Private Leagues

Hi guys, we're the Geoducks. We like talking on Discord all day when we should probably be working and also phallic-shaped animals. Here is a random sample of our everyday conversation:

"
LepreConMan wrote:
This is the perfect time to get a donor penis.

"
brabusbg wrote:
Gotta google fursuit.

"
Tehkayy wrote:
My wife thinks it's sexy when I wear thongs.

"
Catterly11 wrote:
I don't want to hear about my brother pegging.

"
nastycoder wrote:
That guy looks way too excited to be holding a giant cock.

"
cottard wrote:
TIL MLP erotica exists.

"
I've been chasing Girl Scouts all day.

"
Next thing you know, you will be saving every post I make about my Catarina fetish.

"
Ciaro wrote:
That is one smell I never mind going to bed with. I just don't like it the next night when my pillow smells.

"
Mercystem wrote:
I like how if you have a long two-handed sword, your splash will be bigger.

"
BigDickStrafe wrote:
What you just said gave me a damaged brain.

"
Shnipe wrote:
They look like vagina flowers.

"
Why the **** am I not gay?

We're based mainly out of the US but have a number of EU and AUS guys that join us regularly. We're really laid back and enjoy grouping up and helping each other accomplish our goals for the league. In the downtime between leagues we keep the party going by trying out different games that look fun.

Joining our Discord is a requirement, but you don't have to join in voice chat if you don't want to. All we ask is that you try to be social occasionally and remind us that you're still around so we don't feel like we're talking to ourselves, we have enough problems as it is.

If you feel like hanging out with us for the league, or possibly even longer, join our Discord server and introduce yourself. Alternatively, you can pay a visit to our website and get a feel for us first. If somebody doesn't get back to you right away, don't panic, you can message one of the officers directly and they'll be able to add you to our server. Most of the officers on Discord are also officers in game and on our website, so make sure you provide them with your in game character name as well.

We look forward to playing with you all in Harvest League and beyond!

IGN: LepreTuggler
Last edited by LepreConMan on Jun 11, 2020, 5:37:09 AM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2020, 9:28:29 PM

Look us up. We are always up for small parties and challenge hunting.
Last edited by Ciaro on Feb 28, 2018, 2:26:05 PM
I'm not gonna say that we're all losers, but we've been playing the game for a long time and are still pretty bad at it.
I had low self-esteem until I joined this guild and realized how much better I am than everyone else. Instantly brightened my day! 9/10
We did it guys, we tricked someone into joining our guild. Oh man, this is the best!
The Geoducks took me under their wings.., siphons... and taught me to not let things like a well-paying career or a moderately successful life hold me back from my dreams. Since then, I've been gently led down the path of enlightenment, have a fulfilling level 100 character, and I'm free from those IRL burdens.

Thank you, Geoducks.
Guys, if you try to join at 2 in the morning and nobody is around to greet you, it doesn't mean that we don't love you. In fact, most of us are probably just asleep.
We did it guys, we scammed another person into joining our guild. Getting pretty good at this.
We still have some space for anyone who got rejected by the cool guilds.
Last edited by Hyde84 on Mar 3, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info