[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

I am still wondering, why I cant use RF if it was already canceled 1 time.Now I've entered in a no regen map, my ES drops to 0 , RF stops and I cant cast it anymore.Any idea why is that?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

Also, should I follow POB gem setup and so, or the ones that are in OP coz they are quite different

Hello,

i adjusted the whole guide to be more consistent with the 3.7 PoB Version of this build. I hope this leads to less confusion.
"
zzang wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

Also, should I follow POB gem setup and so, or the ones that are in OP coz they are quite different

Hello,

i adjusted the whole guide to be more consistent with the 3.7 PoB Version of this build. I hope this leads to less confusion.

So we use Infused Channeling instead of Controlled destruction ?

And is this good to use
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 16, 2019, 6:15:28 AM
"
velaxi1 wrote:
Thanks. Last question:

1) Can leap slam proc EE?

2) I wonder if the life generation affected by vitality watcher's eye can counter the degen from rf (assuming i use the zealot oath). I plan to buy that since its cheaper but I'm afraid to try out since I really in tight budget.

1. Leap Slam can proc EE. The only point I'm not sure right now is if we still can use it with the 3.7 rework, I didn't tested yet but from patch note I don't see anything that prevent us to use it.

2. Flat life regen from Vitality works on this build. % Life recovery rate from vitality won't.
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

So we use Infused Channeling instead of Controlled destruction ?

And is this good to use

Infused Channeling gives a tad bit more dps. I dont know about the flask maybe for a panic button that turns off your RF?
I was watching the post, as I'm building this at legion, not really budget as I already have a Ele ST that can pretty much farm exalts for that XD
It is awesome.
I have a question btw, did you remove death's door from the equipments?

I mean, I love deaths door cause of removing the debuffs and bleeding you know, is it viable or would be a lot better a good rare ES + life regen?

Last edited by kardeenx on Jun 16, 2019, 7:33:44 AM
SO, I'm tired of dying to Legion mobs and want a tanky build :) Found this yesterday while I was really sleepy, and I would swear I saw a list of items and their stats for the budget version. Was I dreaming? I have like 6-7 exa, and want to start this build.
"
kardeenx wrote:
I was watching the post, as I'm building this at legion, not really budget as I already have a Ele ST that can pretty much farm exalts for that XD
It is awesome.
I have a question btw, did you remove death's door from the equipments?

I mean, I love deaths door cause of removing the debuffs and bleeding you know, is it viable or would be a lot better a good rare ES + life regen?

You can get immune to bleeding on a Healthy Mind Jewel Corruption therefore i replaced them with high ES boots.

"
mrpilhas wrote:
SO, I'm tired of dying to Legion mobs and want a tanky build :) Found this yesterday while I was really sleepy, and I would swear I saw a list of items and their stats for the budget version. Was I dreaming? I have like 6-7 exa, and want to start this build.

I removed the list as it was redundant because the items are contained in the budget PoB link in the Build spioler.
"
mrpilhas wrote:

There was.
The post was edited today by the owner.
It is pretty much the same items, but lower rolls.
Also, with a Doon Cuebiyari.
Try to check the Path of Building pastebin of the Budget version.
6 exa is ok to make it as I've used around 3 to make the leveling til 70's.
Perfect :)
Thank you for the quick answer. Will start leveling right away.
Last edited by mrpilhas on Jun 16, 2019, 11:17:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info