[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Guys what am i doing wrong?
Cannot get the mana reserved auras to work cause not enough mana.
Has tree changed?

The problem is clear and simple :
- Enlighten 2 : require you to take Leadership + Influence + Devotion + Sovereignty ;
- Enlighten 3 : require you to take Leadership + having +1 lvl gems corruption on your item that have the enlighten ;
- Enlighten 4 : Require you to take Leadership.

You have enlighten 3, and you don't take Influence and Sovereignty, so you miss a lot of reduction to mana reservation. And your gloves, were you have your enlighten does not have the +1 corruption. So you can't run 7 auras because mana reservation.
"
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Guys what am i doing wrong?
Cannot get the mana reserved auras to work cause not enough mana.
Has tree changed?

The problem is clear and simple :
- Enlighten 2 : require you to take Leadership + Influence + Devotion + Sovereignty ;
- Enlighten 3 : require you to take Leadership + having +1 lvl gems corruption on your item that have the enlighten ;
- Enlighten 4 : Require you to take Leadership.

You have enlighten 3, and you don't take Influence and Sovereignty, so you miss a lot of reduction to mana reservation. And your gloves, were you have your enlighten does not have the +1 corruption. So you can't run 7 auras because mana reservation.

i have enlighten 3 and im running 8 auras including precision by taking the whole circle near Sovereignty, no other reserved mana reduction
Gents, what about new wicked ward?
Worth talent or?
Wicked Ward simply ruins everything.
We can never start recharging ES because we never stop taking damage from RF.
And 50% less regen means we will be unable to outregen RF damage.
What's the best way to craft rings with +50 str/int?
Got same uniques as you and some what same rares but i still have 9k es.
Were did you come up whit this "19k ES", saying this mainly as a joke but i'd say this build is a scamm
"
Got same uniques as you and some what same rares but i still have 9k es.
Were did you come up whit this "19k ES", saying this mainly as a joke but i'd say this build is a scamm

I would say follow the guide. Accusations just make you look dumb.
Hi. zzang, LAGROSSESIMONE, BestiaryBeastin thx for build and tips. Always want to try RF-setup.
Recently rich 13.2 ES and think i am stuck. Any words of wisdom to how get at least 16k of ES.

Ow. Most of the time before i play as overlich cyclon. Used to wear headhunter.
For now i am feel good with HH, but can it be a problem in future regarding SE\regen?

https://pastebin.com/rqB69HbF
Is this build viable for deep delve and elder maps? Also using Vaal RF won't be an issue because it only lasts a couple of seconds? Thanks for the build!
"
KaindeMort wrote:
Hi. zzang, LAGROSSESIMONE, BestiaryBeastin thx for build and tips. Always want to try RF-setup.
Recently rich 13.2 ES and think i am stuck. Any words of wisdom to how get at least 16k of ES.

Ow. Most of the time before i play as overlich cyclon. Used to wear headhunter.
For now i am feel good with HH, but can it be a problem in future regarding SE\regen?

https://pastebin.com/rqB69HbF

Hi,

The list of problems I see ...

In the stuff :
- Your scepter is bad. Go for Doon.
A rare scepter can be better, but you have to get, at least a T1 + T1-2 in str and intel. And multicraft flat mana, % fire dmg and %dot dmg on it.
- Your rings are bad.
Follow those 2 search (the higher stats you can get, the better).
Base ranking : Opal > Unset > Prismatic > Two-Stone > Ruby/Sapphir/Topaz > Moonstone > Paua > rest.
Ring 1
Ring 2
Once you get some flat cold/light dmg on one ring, the second one does not need some.
- DeathDoor is a "meh" choice. Go for high ES boots with 30% move speed. Res, intel are obviously wellcome.
- Headhunter isn't a realy relevant on this build. It can looks a bit strange, but HH mecanics does not realy fit dot build.
Belt with T1 %ES recovery rate are the best choice.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/987zvRHK
- Dyin Sun is useless in this build.
- Emperor mastery is a good jewel for this build, but only when you reach something like 600+ in str and intel. Otherwise, I don't think it's worthy to pay multiple ex for it.

Rest are taking levels and choose the right path in your tree.

https://pastebin.com/RdQdNGLY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info