[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
mkdnpna wrote:
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make skill tree that maintains 6k regen without sacrificing Chayula amulet (tree that have both Determination and Malevolence)
Best I can come up with is

https://pastebin.com/N7iP62Zh

with 21k ES, 641k RF dps, +6k regen and no chaos res at all (-60%)

Yeah Great Eyes Wolf 32% increased Attributes and 4 % Life regen multi mirror amulet would be nice!
Although i would do a 40K delve record CI Occultist if i had this amulet.

However i'd drop 1k ES and go for 1k more net regen with a bit different skilltree, swap determination for vitality. At this ES levels we benefit exponentially more from a good regen instead of 1k more energy shield and some armour:

https://pastebin.com/NE9vPBRE

with 20k ES, 616k RF, +7k regen with the same amulet. I had to modify the helm corruption by 0.05 just for the sake of round 7000 net regen. Without buffs the tree got 1200 net regen more.

This skilltree is just hypothetic since i dont own the amulet but yeah would be nice.
Last edited by zzang on May 25, 2019, 7:24:26 AM
Well then considering this build and LL RF playstyle in general.
If I want to replace Chayula amulet with something else what build improvements should be made to justify chaos resist and stun immunity loss?
Like what tradeoff is considered to be good enough?
Last edited by mkdnpna on May 25, 2019, 9:59:00 AM
"
mkdnpna wrote:
Well then considering this build and LL RF playstyle in general.
If I want to replace Chayula amulet with something else what build improvements should be made to justify chaos resist and stun immunity loss?
Like what tradeoff is considered to be good enough?

Why do you want to replace Chayula in the first place?

Obviously Great Wolf Amulet would be best in slot mirror tier item if you are looking for a replacement.
Other than that im not sure if there is something worth losing out on the chaos res/stun immunity and ES.

Actually a perfectly rolled Elder Marble Amulet can match Great Wolfs Amulet. But the price of those is also very high.
Last edited by zzang on May 25, 2019, 11:13:57 AM
"
Cruxation wrote:
Well I just read the wiki on Armour and I gotta say it really reminded me why literally everyone ignores this stat. I will definitely be switching out determination for malevolence. The real kicker to me is Armour will NEVER reduce more than a 10th of your total Armour... at 50k best case scenario is 5k reduction at 30k 3k reduction. That helps but really doesn’t seem like end of the world. Maybe if we could find a way to get some endurance charges going instead...

It strongly depends on what you are doing with your character.
For general maping without some of the rippy content (Bethreyal or incursion) you can drop Determination for Malevolance. 20-25k armor should be way enought to deal with most of physical damages.

But once you go in delve, especialy in deep delve (>450), the trash mobs are starting to hit hard, realy hard. And most of the hits you will take will be phys+elem at the same time. Without determination, it will be extremly hard to tank. And remeber that in delve, we are flooded with trash mobs that hit a lot, and hard. So droping Determination may be an extremly risky gamble.

For endgame boss, Determination will wave your ass from some OS situation (especialy vs Uber Elder, Uber Atziri and Delve boss with shity mods).

"
zzang wrote:
I would disaggree about burning damage being best in slot. With a 2% life regen corrupt you would gain ~30% more net regen without buffs thats pretty big if your base regen is low.

The damage loss is compensated by going for Ele Weakness or Despair glove corruption. It depends on your goals and how much you value the extra cold resist.

It's easy, 40% burning damage corruption will provide a ~5% more dmg. And keep in mind that we can have Enchant AND corruption at the same time. So the BiS helm would be :
40% SR or RF dmg enchant + double corruption %Life regen / %burning damage (good luck to get this, I spend my whole Incursion league to get this bitch combination without the enchant).

But yeah I strongly agree : %life regen corruption on helmet is absolutly BiS.

"
mkdnpna wrote:
with 21k ES, 641k RF dps, +6k regen and no chaos res at all (-60%)

I don't get this thing of looking fully buffed stats. Ok, 6k regen looks awesome, but lets be honest :
- You won't be able to keep this level of regen more than 6 to 10sec at the best ;
- Regen buff from flask isn't needed at all for general mapping with this build (flasks are only needed time to time for anti-aliment statuts) ;
- You should not need those buff except against boss, and in boss fight we can't refill our flasks ;
- You must not balance your regen (and your build) only on the base of a "fully buffed" situation. If you need your flask to have a balanced build, then I think we can assume we could have a bad new about your build ...

That's why, since the start I said those kind of PoB where every temporary buff is checkmarked only show a "bullshit" version of the build. It's good for build showcase, to show the full potential of the build, but it's unrevelant.

"
zzang wrote:
Why do you want to replace Chayula in the first place?

Obviously Great Wolf Amulet would be best in slot mirror tier item if you are looking for a replacement.
Other than that im not sure if there is something worth losing out on the chaos res/stun immunity and ES.

Actually a perfectly rolled Elder Marble Amulet can match Great Wolfs Amulet. But the price of those is also very high.

You forgot a cheaper but extremly effective solution :

A well rolled Three Rat Talisman.
It's potentialy an extremly solide and cheap solution if you know how to do :
- Step 1 : Get a bunch of well rolled rare amu (base isn't important) like 40+Es / 20-22%ES / 60+Mana / 40+Str / 40+Intel / (crafted)%life regen veiled mods ;
- Step 2 : Get Jorgin rank 3 in Research ;
- Step 3 : Use Jorgin reaserch safehouse bench to transform your amu in talisman.
- Step 4 : Transform your amu in Three rat talisman. If you didn't hit this base, repeat from Step 1 or 2 (depending on how much amu you have in stock).

Note : Jorgin rank will determine the rank of the talisman you will get. Three Rat Talisman is a rank 3 talisman, so Jorgin must be rank 3 in order to get a chance to transforme the amulet in a Three Rat Talisman.

An example of what I did in Bethrayal league for my CI Occultiste HOWA MS :

Also, I saw you guys were talking about Unweavering Stance boots. It's a good idea, but personnaly, I think it's overkill. If I had the possibility, I would rather go for a +1% max fire res or a %ES regen from as synthesis implicit than an anti stun.
Keep in mind that we already have a cheap anti stun from our ascendency, and we can also get some from from Pantheon in complement (Brine King is cool in some situation even if Arakaali is the one we should go most of the time).

/my2cents
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on May 26, 2019, 6:54:45 AM
"

I don't get this thing of looking fully buffed stats.
<skipped>

Because I'm trying to improve/change the existing build I have to use original PoB configuration to be able to compare builds in some manner.
I don't quite like showcasing the build performance in "most fitting PoB config" too. But that's community trend.
Last edited by mkdnpna on May 26, 2019, 4:16:41 AM
"
mkdnpna wrote:
"

I don't get this thing of looking fully buffed stats.
<skipped>

Because I'm trying to improve/change the existing build I have to use original PoB configuration to be able to compare builds in some manner.
I don't quite like showcasing the build performance in "most fitting PoB config" too. But that's community trend.

True, its really common in the build section. To have comparable PoB's it is easier to tick everything on which is valid for the build. I dont like it either but thats how the "building game" is.

<Skill tree PoB and stats removed as the tree proven unfeasible>

Last edited by mkdnpna on May 28, 2019, 6:05:27 AM
"
mkdnpna wrote:
Think I got yet another skill tree improvement for the build

Comparing

RF dps: 473k (was 460k) +13k dps
SR dps in calcs: 770k (was 780k) -10k dps
Combined dps : +3k
Net life regen: +6040 (was +5928) +100hp/sec
Total ES: 19937 (was 19090) +800ES
Armour: 54280 (was 52759) +1500 Armour

https://pastebin.com/c5Nx1iSa

Skill difference: setting Storm Brand to lvl 14 and Clarity to lvl 1 allows using Enlighten_3 instead of Enlighten_4 while still having enough mana to cast anything.

With 28 unreserved mana you can't take in consideration SR damage, because of the channeling of SR cost 42 mana.
If you want to be able to channel SR, you must have ~50 unreserved mana.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on May 27, 2019, 9:26:37 PM
"

With 28 unreserved mana you can't take in consideration SR damage, because of the channeling of SR cost 42 mana.
If you want to be able to channel SR, you must have ~50 unreserved mana.

Well, then back to Enlighten_4 with Clarity_20
But I don't quite get it. In my PoB it shows 13 mana per cast with cast rate 2.89. That's probably a bug as SR lvl 20 alone eats 11 mana per cast.

Anyways, new tree https://pastebin.com/aRCA0QgV

No change in combined dps comparing to the last one tree
6009 hp/sec, 19838 ES, 53721 Armour
Last edited by mkdnpna on May 28, 2019, 6:39:24 AM
You just took the wrong SR setup : the one linked to Arcane Surge in the switch setup.
But there is absolutly no way for a 6L SR setup to be under 40 mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info