[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Grozaa wrote:
snip

Hey thank you very much for the detailed break down!

This is great. I will be using this to do some shopping for sure.

If I am looking at the tree being used on your profile is there any considerations I should make? Anything that isn't ideal or should be avoided?

Thanks again
"just for try, for see and for know"
I started playing as LL RF since lvl 72(level req of lvl 21 purity of fire) and since the beginning I was working with about 9-10k ES and solid regen. I think as long as you make sure to gear yourself up properly you will be good to go.
I can say that both getting healthy mind cluster and MoM mana nodes are really helpful. I have 6 jewels in my tree (two being watchers and healthy mind) and obviously getting all those great stats for two points is very good, but up until you dont focus on getting good jewels(personally I bought mine for about 10-25c) you can get some other nodes on the tree. As a side note I am currently grabbing some regen nodes near templar start and watcher's area, but I consider grabbing a 5-point route to Spiritual Aid instead (that would give me 69% increased damage and 1%reg).
Last edited by Grozaa on Sep 20, 2018, 3:51:32 AM
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Thanks for this, appreciate it.

Can you suggest a tree to match my budget?

Aim for this tree at lvl 90 :

Push to lvl 92 and switch Oak bandit reward to +2skill points and rework the tree at lvl 92 for this one. It works realy well, especialy with a Watcher Eye Clarity Mana to ES.

With those tree you won't need more than an Enlighten 2 even without a +1 corrupted Shaper's Touch.
Those 2 trees are builded for low budget. You have lower ES, but you have higher regen, res, armour.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 20, 2018, 8:11:37 AM

Keep or go for 2% reg?
"
saffran89 wrote:

Keep or go for 2% reg?

"
Resistance penetration is a property of hits that reduces the target's effective resistance to specific damage types.

Cf : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance_penetration

In other words, Penetation only works on skill that "hits". RF and SC does not "hits". So Penetation does not works on this kind of build.

In conclusion, reroll this enchant for 2% regen.
I have 200k PoB DPS, you have 1 million+... not sure how, my gear is pretty similar and I have almost 15k ES https://pastebin.com/0HZW7FGe
Lordados, you don't have Holy fire, Growth and Decay in tree.
Mark "Enemy was hit by Cold Damage" in Configuration tab for EE prock.
Also moving Vaal RF to 6link and adding Swift Affiction will greatly boost your DPS
Last edited by x_rust on Sep 21, 2018, 2:48:00 AM
Where is the cold elemental damage for elemental equilibrium?
Whats the gem setup?
Please don't say it's in the pastebin. That should be a secondary option for those that use it. I don't and i'm not alone.
"
Tides5 wrote:
Whats the gem setup?
Please don't say it's in the pastebin. That should be a secondary option for those that use it. I don't and i'm not alone.

Have you checked the gear section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info